Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tears for Fears! (521)

i liked how seviper was it was funny he acctually seemed like a pokemon of a team rocket team that acctually mattered to giovanni... *lol* I liked seeing chimachar in this ash knew how to handle the situation really well. You would think that chimchar could take more hits then piplup could dish out (she did use piplup right?) though, because when he trained with paul he probably took like a zillion powerful hits but still managed to be ok. I wish i could have known what meowth was saying to chimchar at least i know it was obviously helpful or nice.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

i think ash is lucky to get chimchar and it will come in handy in the future;

Quote Originally Posted by xylon joseph View Post
    i think ash is lucky to get chimchar and it will come in handy in the future;
    Particularly in the 3rd gym. I so hope Paul sees Chimchar own Maylene bad.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think this is one of the best episodes of the series. At last they got to recover the Kanto feeling, the drama and the memorable scenes that elad you to tear (the Meowth and Chimchar looking at the moon). Giving Chimchar to Ash in the way it was done is a very clever plot twist. I am glad to say that I'm a fan of the Pokemon animé again, and the fact that I can state this since such a long time makes explode with ovjerjoyment.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Kinético View Post
    I think this is one of the best episodes of the series. At last they got to recover the Kanto feeling, the drama and the memorable scenes that elad you to tear (the Meowth and Chimchar looking at the moon). Giving Chimchar to Ash in the way it was done is a very clever plot twist. I am glad to say that I'm a fan of the Pokemon animé again, and the fact that I can state this since such a long time makes explode with ovjerjoyment.
    WAaaahhhh~How CAN you say...wait..what?! *is speechless*

Wow, I never thought that I´d ever see such a post from Maestro. So, are you going to grace us with yor presence again?

Anyway, I really like Chimchar and I hope it will get more episodes like this one.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

I managed to avoid spoilers for this episode to say something.

I think the Writer's Strike may be the reason we don't have an American title or an air date any closer than "2008". If PUSA's writers are on strike, there's nobody to dub the episode.

Which means it may be a while before this episode is shown here in the USA.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Delta View Post
    Great episode. Its nice to see the past 4 or 5 episodes i've seen of Diamond and Pearl have all been spot on good. This show is bringing me back memories of when i used to watch Pokemon when i was a little kid. Glad to see it hasn't changed at all over the years i didn't watch it. Chimchar is a tough little bugger and he won't be losing so many battles anymore now that he's with Satoshi and the crew. Am i the only one that loves Seviper? That mofo was taking on all 3 Zongoose at once and didn't care! Jesse needs to train that thing some more, it can become epic!
    i agree, she should put a little more effort into seviper. if she does it will become a powerhouse for her. oh, Seviper is one of my favorites too, so your not alone.

dragon master's PokePet

bomb blast the level 72 Rayquaza!

when its going to came to cartoonetwork ?

I believe that it will be broadcasted on April 12.

April 12th - 9.00am
    Last edited by ShinyCharyZard; 19th March 2008 at 6:19 PM.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

when Chimchar be close to any fire attack, that fire in his *** start to grow up.
    maybe this is chimchar's strong point that Ash will work on.

Soon we'll see ANOTHER episode where we just love to hate Paul.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I can't wait for this EP to air. I miss Pokémon on TV and hate having to look at EP pics or watch the EP in Japanese! Oh well, at least Chimchar overcomes is fear of Zangoose.

cant wait for the English version to come out...its been so long since iv watched a new episode just bunch of re-runs

sorry...it double posted
    Last edited by Charizard_Trainer88; 26th March 2008 at 2:35 AM.

Chimchar here is crying out loud because of Paul's harsh trainings(Pay respect to Chimchar, Paul!). Good thing Ash caught that one. It's very nice to make a Pokemon stay on Ash's side because he doesn't want for any powerful attacks; he only wants to train his Pokemon normally. If only that Chimchar evolved into Monferno one day...........

Serebii.Net say not to believe what other websites say about pokemon games and stuff because it could be a lie, but when i checked the official pokemon site, the mailbag said that season 11 is starting this April and that they will be a new theme and stuff, is that true.

dragon master's PokePet

bomb blast the level 72 Rayquaza!

Maybe that info is not true who knows but for me it makes sense. If we analyze DP started at April of last year so maybe is going to be like that again and for me I hope it is true because I cannot wait to see all of those episodes coming now so lets cross our fingers to see DP season 11 this next month

Oh yeah, here it is. You will miss the title of this episode. It's no longer "Chimchar's Tears" but it is dubbed as "Tears for Fears".

Yeah, a million of people have posted that, and you don't need to post it in the episode discussion of a thread.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Tears for Fears...

Hey, that's an artist from 80's!
    These guys rock and I love "Shout"
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

At least it's a guide in case someone doesn't know about the episode guides yet...........

This episode was good. The new opening theme was pretty cool. I never knew a captured pokemon could release itself, but since Seviper and Zangoose are natural born enemies, I guess I can’t really blame Seviper. I felt bad for Chimchar, but it was good to see him slowly recover after the past few episodes.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I just watched this! I love it! The new opening is awesome, and I'm sooo glad Chimchar is finally more attached to the group!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    I never knew a captured pokemon could release itself
    Uh, what show have you been watching? Do the words Psyduck, Wobbuffet, and Croagunk mean anything to you?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast