Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Tears for Fears! (521)

I liked seeing Seviper fight those wild Zangooses, but too bad he lost ha ha. Chimchar was cute like when he cried during the training session and I was glad when he overcame his Zangoose phobia. :3

Jessie's Seviper battling Zangoose was my favorite part + I felt sad for Chimchar's past. I thought he should've evolved into Monferno here.

Jessie's Seviper constantly coming out of its pokeball has gotta be the funniest part of this episode,the snake just wasn't havin it with those Zangoose

#1 rival in the pokemon anime

#1 battler in the pokemon anime

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBattleFanatic- View Post
    Jessie's Seviper constantly coming out of its pokeball has gotta be the funniest part of this episode,the snake just wasn't havin it with those Zangoose
    He reminded me of Psyduck's Poke Ball antics and I wonder if Seviper could sense Zangoose even in its Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    It was awsome to see Chimchar build up the courage to beat all of them Zangooses after Seviper failed at doing so. 9/10
    Habunake ending up as the episode's fall guy was messed up in retrospect, but since Hikozaru was involved and got redemption, I suppose that that makes up for Habunake's failure against the Zangoose gang.

This episode was one of the first times I almost teared up since Kanto. I loved the emotion, the plot, and the characters. Finally, Chimchar is in a loving place that deserves. One of the best Diamond & Pearl episodes.
    猫に小判

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567