Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    They ate to much from what I gather.
    Well that's typical.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well that's typical.
    Yep, and the stuff Brock gave em helped "fix" them apparently lol

AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    EH,i knew it would happen. I know it is good for both the pokemon in the long run. Just could they have at least not have had aipom act like ash didnt exist and what was up with aipom sitting on Dawns head like she had been her trainer her whole life? Frankly i dont want my favorite pokemon on her team... It just looks like Ash's typical sort of team now which i have no problem with but... I hope on the last episode It shows aipom sad before ash leaves and decides to ditch dawn and leave with him. I mean they cant make Ash and Aipom such a great team and so close and then it just end. Buizel seemed to care less so whatever. Aipom is basically the key to dawn winning any contests because it was with Ash. Now Buizel will stop this losing streak because ash will know how to work his moves right. So now is Ash's team just all males... Gosh how boring and typical. At least now the best thing of all hopefully RIOLU IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR ASH!
    Last edited by Poke'T<3; 23rd November 2007 at 6:23 AM.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'T<3 View Post
    AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    i knew it would happen but it really sucks. I know it is good for both the pokemon in the long run. Just could they have at least not have had aipom act like ash didnt exist and aipom not attomatically become Dawn's best friend because i dont want my favorite pokemon on her team.... It was great how it was. It just looks like Ash's typical sort of team now which i have no problem with but... I hope on the last episode It shows aipom sad before ash leaves and decides to ditch dawn and leave with him. I mean they cant make Ash and Aipom such a great team and so close and then it just end. Buizel seemed to care less so whatever. Aipom is basically the key to dawn winning any contests. Best part about this is now RIOLU AND ASH CAN BE!!!
    Maybe Buizel could be a role model to Riolu.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The Spiritomb Episode which spiritomb attack ash could be a build up for ash to get riolu or so

That would be so awesome if the next episode was a lead up to Ash getting the Riolu, I'd love it. Ash getting all three of my favorite Pokemon would rule. Any ways I can't wait to see how Ash uses his Buizel and how Dawn uses her Aipom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lucario View Post
    The Spiritomb Episode which spiritomb attack ash could be a build up for ash to get riolu or so
    yeah i know, people are all getting irritated about people using the
    8th movie as a reference but it just fits so well. I mean ash has
    sr. aarons almost same aura they made it a big deal and ash and lucario became close and then he magically pops up in the game and gives the main character a riolu. The signs are all here. As long as the main character in the game is not dawn in the anime.

They gave dawn my two favorite pokemon (aipom and buneary) the writers have got to be doing this on purpose just to drive me crazy...
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Attention Noobs and others: Aipom is still with Ash and Buizel is still with Dawn.

How can you not see that they are TRAVELING TOGETHER? They can still visit their pokemon from before, only if they are under new management. Once Dawn leaves, then you complain. So just wait a few more years.

Next episode: They'll sit down to lunch, Aipom and Buizel will be eating some food along with Ash and Dawn.
    (not actually episode plans; example only)

Dawn will still see Buizel. Ash will still see Aipom.
    This signature is just a plot device to keep me moving.

Default Why?

I hoped that Ash would get Buizel, but not at the cost of Aipom.

I know Grass/Fire/Water may be repetitive, but atleast the writers had Ash obtain them in unique ways and the fact two of them belonged to main characters, so it's better then him just catching them normally.

Chimchar and Buizel are both cool Pokemon though, so it's not like Ash got stuck with some lameos or something.

And, y'know, the writers atleast showed they can build up a plot and follow through with it which I think would call for some celebration.

I like Aipom with Ash. However after seeing the trade and looking at the new teams they now fit. Bouizel matches perferctly with Ashs team and Aipom the same with Dawn.

And for all the people moaning that Dawn lost her Powerhouse well:
    1. It was too strong for her
    2. Aipom is her new Powerhouse. Infact Aipom has been well trainned by Ash since the battle frontier and was one of the most powerful members of the group anyways. Also its due an evolution incraesing its powerhouse abilities.

I wonder if Buizel will now do a Corpish?
    As with the known face of Aipom Evolving how will Ashs team fill out?
    I recon we will now be seeing Turtwig, Chimchar and staravia evolve while Buizel stays the same.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Naw, I think the writers easily can have all of them evolve atleast once.

And yeah, Aipom is pretty strong. I can easily see it becoming very powerful for Dawn.

I'm upset because Ash and Dawn tradded Aipom and Buizel. Just imagine if Buizel will help Ash win the rest of the Sinnoh Badges and lose at the Sinnoh League and Aipom will help Dawn win the rest of the ribbons and lose at the Sinnoh Grand Festival!

I'm guessing Buizel will do a-lot better on Ash's team,at least Buizel won't steal Ash's hat like Aipom would.
    Last edited by SapphireWonder; 23rd November 2007 at 3:47 PM.

Could you take all speculation and discussion for future episodes elsewhere please. Thank you

For once in a very long time, Ash did something smart. It was good that he traded Aipom for Buizel since Aipom has been a wussy lately. Buizel will definitely help Ash win many battles in Sinnoh. Smart move, Ash, smart move.

I still dont see why people are complaining..for one it was basically foreshadowed since the Kanto GF...Writers wouldnt drop heavy hints like that for nothing...it was gonna happen..and the pokemon and trainers are happy with it..I dont understand Japanese but smiles mean theyre happy with it...its just something the people who were anti Dawn-Aipom..and anti Ash-Buizel will have to get used to just like people like me who were for the trade got used to Dawn and Buizel...Zoey just suggested it Im pretty sure..not making them do it..I dont know what to tell the guys that hate the idea

EDIT: sorry..got caught in a bad day...if i seemed really angry..

EDIT: I think the writers intent really is to give Ash all new pokemon in each region...thats their intent the whole way
    Last edited by bigpop618; 23rd November 2007 at 4:04 PM.

man i miss aipom on ashes team i love the way they fought together and i was like man finaly ash has one of my fave pokemon but then the kill it i mean i wanted ash to have buizel just not for aipom why couldnt they switch it for pikachu or turtwig or at least get him back at some point (plus i kinda liked ash doing contests) and while dawn has him he better do 90% of her battles or i will kill her and give aipom back to ash (awsome plot twist)

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    I know Grass/Fire/Water may be repetitive, but atleast the writers had Ash obtain them in unique ways and the fact two of them belonged to main characters, so it's better then him just catching them normally.

Chimchar and Buizel are both cool Pokemon though, so it's not like Ash got stuck with some lameos or something.

And, y'know, the writers atleast showed they can build up a plot and follow through with it which I think would call for some celebration.

I may not like that the trade happened, but I'm not going to sit here and whine about it. Kojiro brought up some good points that take the sting away. I guess I can live with it.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I say they're gonna go back to their original owners. Besides, If Ash ever needed to use Aipom or vice versa for Dawn, they can call them for battle any time.

I say they're gonna go back to their original owners. Besides, If Ash ever needed to use Aipom or vice versa for Dawn, they can call them for battle any time.

^The way things went down I don't think they'll trade back, sides like others have said they built up so much towards it so it was only fitting that it happen at some point.

That Maxim guy is hilarious. Because the Pokemon anime is "seryous biziness" amirite? :V If you aren't liking the episodes, what's making you keep watching it? The anime was never that close the games anyway.

As for the trade, I'm mostly indifferent. I just hope it isn't permenent becuase I dislike how the main girl gets all cutesy-button pokemon for contests. That is the sterotype that "OMG GRRL CAN'T HAV TOUGH POKEMON IN COLORS ORTR THEN CUTE ONEZ lol KAWAIII!!!111" Sure, Buizel was also cute, but it wasn't a "token" cute pokemon like Dawn's others. I wanted to see Buizel in a contest before that happens, but meh.

It also won't be long until fanart with Dawn and Ambipom interaction will come about.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post

Let's hope they keep it up.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast