Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

Quote Originally Posted by jpkmnl2006 View Post
    They'll Swap Back I Bet.
    Highly doubtfull, If Aipom is the key to getting Dawn her second ribbon, there won't be a trade back, besides, its a long road until the grand festival Aipom might like Dawn more then Ash.

On a side note:

Blue and Pink Shellos are so cute, but small as heck, how can these things even be useful in battle?

I am amazed how upset James is, he couldn't even pull of a team rocket scam he was so sad. he just ran out and cryed.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 1st May 2008 at 11:52 PM.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Well, it's official. And before we have any more complaining: GET USED TO IT.-_-; It was probably bound to happen, it just happened sooner rather than later. Although...I'm getting disturbed that there'll probably be more fan innuedo when Aipom evolves due to being under the control of a female.>.<

One of the Pokémon Sunday ending songs played during the TR battle(Hello! Thank You!). It's a fun song, though it's more suited to an all-Pokémon episode or a mini-movie.

Alright writers, you better do something really special if you want me to stay with the show.

May Booizel suck bad and may Yaypom evolve into the awesome Ambipom!

Oh and about that pic Kojiro posted at the begining of the thread, Jesus, can Booizel be even uglier?
    Last edited by Thriller; 22nd November 2007 at 6:39 PM.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Is Maxim supposed to be Meastro's replacement or something, because so far he's doing a piss poor job. I for one am not willing to accept him as our new wet blanket unless I see complaints about the size of Pochama's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Proof that Buoysel has been punching too many brick walls lately?

You guy's are too funny LOL. Just see how Ash hanndles the Pokemon first before complaing. Sure this limits Dawns Pokemon but hey at least um..um at least she has an Aipom now which should help her, its such a strong Pokemon. Ash with a Buizel should be a fun thing here, hopefully he will keep it even after D/P is over.

Watching Pokemon fans complain is the virtual version of the running of the bull. Mindless sporting that's entertaining for no real reason and involves the killing of a cow with a hoo-haw. I should almost sell tickets to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Oh and about that pic Kojiro posted at the begining of the thread, Jesus, can Booizel be even uglier?
    Ooh! Ooh! Can I join in your fun little game of making fun of Buizel's name?
    Let's see here...Pooizel, DogDooizel, Screwizel, Bupeezel, Dattebayozel...I can play this all day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Is Maxim supposed to be Meastro's replacement or something, because so far he's doing a piss poor job. I for one am not willing to accept him as our new wet blanket unless I see complaints about the size of Pochama's head.
    Nah, he still has to spawn a fad or two in order for him to join those ranks.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    i hope stupid Ash and Aipom don't forget about their relationship before the trade. i don't like this picture of Aipom on Dawn's head, i doesn't seem natural...
    well, at least Ash having Buizel will be much more convienient for gym battles.

After watching the episode I have to say that is was a little bit boring, to be honest.
    The trade lacked emotion or flashbacks ( ash/dawn catching the pokemon or signs from older DP episodes for example), the interaction between ash/hikari and their pokemon was a little unsatisfying as well ,imo. But at least the whole trade-discussion is settled now ( although I´d prefered the old setup, I can live with the new situation.)
    Zoey still isn´t interesting to me.

was the song played during the battle VS TR a new one or a really old one? I didn´t recognize it.
    A few german fans are hoping that the song is a new theme for misty, so she can return to the group...gotta love german fans.

For a Kinoshita episode the battle animation looked okay to me, and apart from a few very badly drawn scenes, her style is improving as well. Maybe she´ll be on Shimura level in a few years? ;p

The highlight of the episode was CLEARLY the TR-scenes. Gotta love how Jessie,Meowth and Wobbuffet tried to steal Buyosel for james to cheer him up. TR´s chemistry never gets old.

btw, NOBODY can replace Meastro...I really miss him. I wonder what are his thoughts on the new DP games. He stopped postig a few weeks before DP was released in europe. maybe sugimori disappointed him TOO much? ^^"
    Last edited by TeddiUrsa; 22nd November 2007 at 10:06 PM.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

I can't believe they did the trade. Aipom has won so many battles.

~Big credit to Pikablu from Elite2000.

For a Kinoshita episode the battle animation looked okay to me, and apart from a few very badly drawn scenes, her style is improving as well. Maybe she´ll be on Shimura level in a few years? ;p
    Wha? I was wondering why the final shot looked pretty bad, but she already had a turn last week. We were unlucky enough to have Kinoshita animate 2 eps in a row...why can't this happen with Iwane(EDIT: AG 171 and 172, which is technically 3 episodes back to back)? The better teams must take longer to put together an episode.
    Last edited by Pika Hikari KT; 22nd November 2007 at 10:37 PM.

I thought Yusaku Takeda (i.e. lesser of two evils) directed last week's?

Haven't watched the ep yet, but glancing over the pics, you can't really go wrong with Carnivine smothering Sudowoodo in its tentacle-like vines.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Did they show HOW Kenny won his contest?

Meh, at least if Dawn is in a double appeal, she'll have someone with very appealing attacks.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Wha? I was wondering why the final shot looked pretty bad, but she already had a turn last week. We were unlucky enough to have Kinoshita animate 2 eps in a row...why can't this happen with Iwane(EDIT: AG 171 and 172, which is technically 3 episodes back to back)? The better teams must take longer to put together an episode.
    The episode didn´t look too bad to be honest. the screenshots you´ve probably seen are really bad, but most of the episode looks okay. Maybe Kinoshita got bored at the end and threw in a few messy sketches.

EDIT: the song during this episode is not new, but the Pokepark themed PokemonSunday ending song. my bad ^^"
    Last edited by TeddiUrsa; 22nd November 2007 at 11:38 PM.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    Ooh! Ooh! Can I join in your fun little game of making fun of Buizel's name?
    Let's see here...Pooizel, DogDooizel, Screwizel, Bupeezel, Dattebayozel...I can play this all day!
    If this was supposed to be an insult towards my "game" of picking on Booizels name, it didn't work.

Btw people, I am not complaining about this. I have long since accepted this but that doesnt mean I have to like it nor does it mean my opinion on the monster is gonna change.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Well, for what it's wprth, I'm displeased. To think I was optimistic for a good six months or so that the old fire/water thing wouldn't happen and that's shattered by two trainers deciding they don't want something which was already developing a much more interestinbg relationship with their original trainer. DP may seem innovative now, but this is just a twisty-turny opening to a saga which will prove from now on to be predictable and generic for all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    Well, for what it's wprth, I'm displeased. To think I was optimistic for a good six months or so that the old fire/water thing wouldn't happen and that's shattered by two trainers deciding they don't want something which was already developing a much more interestinbg relationship with their original trainer. DP may seem innovative now, but this is just a twisty-turny opening to a saga which will prove from now on to be predictable and generic for all.
    All because Ash is getting back to the same type of team he uses all the time --.

We still have plenty of other things that make DP intresting and at least Ash is getting his pokemon in new ways.

Edit:Well after watching the episode I do not see them trading back as Buizel and Aipom have taken to Ash and Dawn quite well, not to mention Ash and Dawn understood what needed to be done and went through with it.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 23rd November 2007 at 2:05 AM.

i don't see a problem with Ash's "type" of team, actually Buizel's attacks are cooler than Aipom's, and more suitable for gym battles i think.

Almighty Zard is right, at least he's getting pokemon in new ways.. that doesn't make Sinnoh look generic at all.

I'm interested in seeing if Buizel will do better in battles now that Ash has it. Dawn never really got a chance to use it to its full potential.

As for Aipom, it will surely help Dawn win a number of Contests and I'm interested in seeing her reaction when it evolves down the road.

yay, now buizels awful loosing streak will hopefully be stopped in it's tracks.
    I care more for buizel than aipom really.

how anyone can think buizel is ugly is beyond me.
    way more adorable than aipom imo.

Buizel is a much better fit then Aipon ever was. Right from the begin Aipom was interested in contests. Plus with Buizel battling an elite four member it wasn't going to settle with contest battles
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'm interested in seeing if Buizel will do better in battles now that Ash has it. Dawn never really got a chance to use it to its full potential.
    I'm pretty sure it will be handled well, especially in against Crasher Wake and his Floatsel, and especially better than the fandom is handling it anyway.

Haven't watched the ep yet, but glancing over the pics, you can't really go wrong with Carnivine smothering Sudowoodo in its tentacle-like vines.
    Wobbuffet also crys while wearing sunglasses.
    Team Rocket looks like they hold this episode up.

Everyone was involved in this unfortunate accident.
    opening to a saga which will prove from now on to be predictable and generic for all.
    Next episode has a Karate Bibarel.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    DP may seem innovative now, but this is just a twisty-turny opening to a saga which will prove from now on to be predictable and generic for all.
    That pretty much sums up my feelings on the whole matter. Still, it gets the job done of getting people interested in the characters and what's gonna happen to them. But I agree with the others who said the trade was too cut and dry, especially if it's permanent. Ah, I dunno. I'll wait until after Solaceon's contest to give up on the matter. Plus, I'm just gonna retire from making predictions for this saga. Sure, I called Happiny with Brock, but after Dawn getting Buizel, Chimchar going to Ash, and the whole trade with Ash getting Buizel after all, I'll just let the impulsive folk take care of guessing what happens next (though I still agree with CM; this was all ultimately a roundabout way of getting to the same result).

So what was wrong with Ash and Pikachu?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So what was wrong with Ash and Pikachu?
    They ate to much from what I gather.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast