Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

well, i didnt think theyd trade, but i thought ash would end up with buizel
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^^started by SapphireL)
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/6shhkds.jpg[/IMG]

Ash was offered fontier brain and dawn is just beginning so yeah ash is a..... umm good trainer.

so there!!!!!!!

I think the trade was good just i dont want my precious aipom with dawn... The main reason i didnt want this trade to happen not only because of aipom but because it turns sinnoh into a KANTO REAPEAT. He probably wont get another pokemon till WAY later like right before the League battles, like he always does. I want some variety!
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'T<3 View Post
    Ash was offered fontier brain and dawn is just beginning so yeah ash is a..... umm good trainer.

so there!!!!!!!

I think the trade was good just i dont want my precious aipom with dawn... The main reason i didnt want this trade to happen not only because of aipom but because it turns sinnoh into a KANTO REAPEAT. He probably wont get another pokemon till WAY later like right before the League battles, like he always does. I want some variety!
    I agree with you there on having variety
    Have a good day you all.
    Here are my frends

Yes, Aipom gives us little variety from the usual team, and Aipom is better with Ash!
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204 View Post
    I'm upset because Ash and Dawn tradded Aipom and Buizel. Just imagine if Buizel will help Ash win the rest of the Sinnoh Badges and lose at the Sinnoh League and Aipom will help Dawn win the rest of the ribbons and lose at the Sinnoh Grand Festival!
    Ya know, I think Buizel on Ash's team and Aipom on Dawn's team is a great idea, because Buizel is good at battling and Aipom is good at contests!

Are you talking to yourself?O_O

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204 View Post
    Ya know, I think Buizel on Ash's team and Aipom on Dawn's team is a great idea, because Buizel is good at battling and Aipom is good at contests!
    Aipom is also good at battling if you have not seen.

You know what i have just decided that i am over it now and will go with the flow. So that we dont have to hear all the complainers over the people complaining...
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'T<3 View Post
    You know what i have just decided that i am over it now and will go with the flow. So that we dont have to hear all the complainers over the people complaining...
    Good then because this is making my head hurt (Ow)
    Have a good day you all.
    Here are my frends

No way!!!!!Aipom can't belong to Dawn........it's so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~
    but anyway,Buize is rather strong,I hope it belongs to Ash...
    Aipom is so cute!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise View Post
    No way!!!!!Aipom can't belong to Dawn........it's so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~
    but anyway,Buize is rather strong,I hope it belongs to Ash...
    OMG! how far behind are you?

it was a unfair trade . she gave up a strong water type for a not so strong normal type. but then again it's in the best interest of the pokemon.

dragon master's PokePet

bomb blast the level 72 Rayquaza!

I thought it was an interesting plot twist! Although, I do wish Ash would have caught Buizel in the first place. It seemed like it was made for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Anyway, there was a new dub title for this episode. And oh yeah, it's sad to know that dawn traded Aipom from Ash and Ash traded Dawn's Buizel.

lol what did Brock give Ash and Pikachu at the beginning that made them go crazy

Just medicine for their stomachs.

Well, this should be a really great episode. The infamous "moment" is set to debut.

This episode was good. Ash and Pikachu’s reaction to Brock’s medicine was funny. The 2 guys who traded were weird. IMO, the guy who got the Munchlax got the better deal. I still felt bad for James after the previous episode, but it was a little funny how he was such a sad sack during Jessie and Meowth’s operation.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Aipom and Buziel shouldn't traded in the first place. I don't care if it's for their own good, but that will break the bond between Pokemon and its original owner.

Eh, it wasn't as good as I expected. Still pretty interesting though. Dawn still dosent have a clue what the hell she's doing though.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

As much as I truly hated this trade, I felt as if it needed to happen, since those two, being Aipom and Buizel, fare of better with Dawn and Ash, respectively. But still, I wish this was the case since day one. I still seem to feel a bit of hatred towards their decision, but not as much as before.

And all hell breaks loose at Solaceon. Sit tight, folks! =)

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

The trade actually seemed completely reasonable to me. I think it was in the best interests of both of the Pokemon that they both get to do what they really want to do.

Despite what I might feel, I don't think the complaining about the trade is ever going to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Durivan View Post

Despite what I might feel, I don't think the complaining about the trade is ever going to stop.
    You'll quickly learn that no matter WHAT happens, people here are gonna complain about it. :/
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Again, I despise the trade, even Dawn talked about Aipom loving Ash. Not a bad episode otherwise.

I think ash should have just done both battles and contests..but that is just my opinion..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

LOL wobbufetts voice was so funny when he had the shades on

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast