Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

This episode was ok... It was interesting to see Buizel training for contests and Aipom for gym battles, but really paying attention elsewhere to what the other Pokemon were doing. I'm glad Ash and Dawn finally had a Buizel/Aipom trade, it really is fitting in the end. Although it was odd to see Aipom on Dawn's head.

50/100

Buizel could have stayed on Dawn's team longer. I think it would have helped with her team's development. I would've just given Ash a Bibarel or Shellos or something.

:/

This episode had terrible animation, Zoey looked deformed.

Wow interesting piece of history in this topic. Had no idea that this episode had backlash back in the day.

The story wasn't that interesting and the animation wasn't great, but the actual trade was sensible and expected. I haven't seen BF but Aipom has been very interested in contests for all of DP so far. Plus Ash having two monkeys seemed a bit weird to me. It would have been nice if Dawn got a bit more time with Buizel. Maybe she should have tried to use it in the Hearthome Contest and have her loss affect the decision, but it's much better off in Ash's hands either way. It was an interesting and unique way for Ash to obtain his obligatory water Pokémon too.

I think the trade between Ash's Aipom and Dawn's Buizel made sense. Aipom liked contests more than battles, so it perfectly suits Dawn. Buizel was more of a battler, so it fits better with Ash....who does gym battles. Although I never thought Ash will trade his Pokémon with another main character, but it's for the best. Ash and Dawn teaming up and fighting Team Rocket with Aipom and Buizel was cool.
    The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the animation. because of bad animation, Zoey was looking terrible in this episode. It would've been much better if Masaaki Iwane did the animation for this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678