View Poll Results: What will be his newest Pokemon?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Riolu

156 49.68%
  • Snover

24 7.64%
  • Gible

20 6.37%
  • Bronzor

9 2.87%
  • Stunky

10 3.18%
  • Skourpi

4 1.27%
  • Hippopotas

16 5.10%
  • Arceus

17 5.41%
  • Other

51 16.24%
  • His team will stop at 5

7 2.23%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Satoshi/Ash's 6th Pokemon

Default Satoshi/Ash's 6th Pokemon

Theres been alot of speculation going on about this lately. So what do you think it will be?

lucario hands down
    96 TP 37 KO (TL3)
    14 W, 10 L, 1 D

i think snover alot of people say so

I think ash will get either a riolu or a gible though it'll most likely be riolu. On pure speculation I think paul will catch a gible and train it to be a garchomp after seeing cynthia's in action and ash will get a rilou egg.

~Team Axalon~
    Lightning might not strike twice, but we do

i would prefer hippopotas or snover but i think bronzor gible and riolu are more possible and btw this is like the twentieth thread about this

credit to kotochan and c101yorkiehandler

Ash wuld own all dem n00bs becuz Arkeus izz Awesumm!!!

gible...ehh i dont really care

I think he'll get a Froslass and when he Oaks it it will fall in love with his Glalie.:P
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

with so many kanto influences pokemon wise he could end up with five, but as for most of the guys on that list I just dunno.

What i think is that we don't need another thread about new pokemon. We have a sticky for that.

and i would be most happy seeing Gible.

^I doubt Gible's going to anyone since it's line is too powerful.

I honestly don't care for any of the choices on this poll, which is depressing.

Snover reminds me too much of Snorunt, so meh. I think the Hippo is unrealistic now that its already had a filler, same with Stunky. Gible is like Dratini, it would be too powerful as it evolved.

Bronzor or Riolu seem the likely choices at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Bronzor or Riolu seem the likely choices at the moment.
    There's also spiritomb given the non evolving factor logic, but of course it's not on this poll.

Though if Ash doesn't get it, i'll lean more towards Riolu not for the aaron stuff, but because it fits Ash's speed and power dynamic and is perfect against paul as he has several targets for fighting types, and I doubt the potential infernape will handle them all.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 25th November 2007 at 4:55 AM.

Yeah, so if Ash doesn't catch Spiritomb next week then that can be crossed off the list as well.

i say he catches a darkrai

My Top 10 for Ash's Team

1)Gallade-Ash has never had a Psychic type and his luck with fighting types is horrible.He gave away Primeape to some idiot he meet for less than one day.Heracross doesn't even know a fighting move.Gallade will fill both that Psychic/Fighting hole that Ash has had in his team for a long time.

2)Leafeon/Glaceon-Well Leafeon seems unlikely since he has Turtwig.Glaceon will be nice.Ash needs an Eevee evolution.Glaceon being Ice will be useful to his team.

3)Froslass-Another good Ice type and if the writers give her some personality she could be a fun Pokemon to watch.Not to mention her being a Ghost gives her a good variety of moves.Ash also never a Ghost type.

4)Yanmega-Another Pokemon type that Ash has had bad luck with is bug types.Butterfree left to breed early in Kanto,Heracross has a very poor movepoll and he caught a Beedrill but gave it away.A Yanmega should be awesome in his team.

5)Skuntank-Ash also never had a Poison and Dark types.This should be something new and refreshing.Of course this Pokemon kind of fits Jessie more.

6)Mamoswine-A Ground/Ice Powerhouse for his team.His team is bound to be a powerhouse team so another one won't hurt.

7)Porygon-Z-This will simple be awesome.However I'm not a fan of 2 Normal types in one team and with Staravia there is unlikely.

8)Magnezone-I know people think Pikachu will be the only electric Ash will ever catch but Magnezone also has that Steel type on his sleeve.A Luster Cannon would be awesome.

9)Riolu/Lucario-With Ash getting the Soothe Bell this seems likely.The noobs will go crazy if this happens.

10)Gible/Garchomp-Maybe we will get to see Garchomp v. Grachomp at the Pokemon League.It will be boring though.Also he never gets Dragons.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

I think Riolu is more likely. It suits Ash pretty well, and with Riley possibly making an appearence it might happen. Plus he has a Soothe Bell for friendship

I'm fine with Gible too

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I think Riolu is more likely. It suits Ash pretty well, and with Riley possibly making an appearence it might happen. Plus he has a Soothe Bell for friendship
    He still owns both of them since he never gave one to Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by King Charizard View Post
    My Top 10 for Ash's Team

1)Gallade-Ash has never had a Psychic type and his luck with fighting types is horrible.He gave away Primeape to some idiot he meet for less than one day.Heracross doesn't even know a fighting move.Gallade will fill both that Psychic/Fighting hole that Ash has had in his team for a long time.

gallade will be too cool for him

2)Leafeon/Glaceon-Well Leafeon seems unlikely since he has Turtwig.Glaceon will be nice.Ash needs an Eevee evolution.Glaceon being Ice will be useful to his team.

not likely he will probobly have to get an evee first wich reminds me of may seriusly isee more likely a may comeback with a leafeon/glaceon then ash having one but then again who knows

3)Froslass-Another good Ice type and if the writers give her some personality she could be a fun Pokemon to watch.Not to mention her being a Ghost gives her a good variety of moves.Ash also never a Ghost type.

thinks of snorunt..just no he hasa glalie already

4)Yanmega-Another Pokemon type that Ash has had bad luck with is bug types.Butterfree left to breed early in Kanto,Heracross has a very poor movepoll and he caught a Beedrill but gave it away.A Yanmega should be awesome in his team.

once again to cool for him

5)Skuntank-Ash also never had a Poison and Dark types.This should be something new and refreshing.Of course this Pokemon kind of fits Jessie more.

ash has never hada poison type umm..starts thinking of muk and bullbasaur..and the writers never like to put a dark type on ashs team..they think it will make him evil..why do you think corphfish never evolved

6)Mamoswine-A Ground/Ice Powerhouse for his team.His team is bound to be a powerhouse team so another one won't hurt.

now this will be nice..we will see

7)Porygon-Z-This will simple be awesome.However I'm not a fan of 2 Normal types in one team and with Staravia there is unlikely.

also the porygon inccident..if the chances for poygon and its line of appearing are very low ever since that episode then think of the chance of ash cacthing one

8)Magnezone-I know people think Pikachu will be the only electric Ash will ever catch but Magnezone also has that Steel type on his sleeve.A Luster Cannon would be awesome.

to bad pikachu just ruins the idea even if its part steel.

9)Riolu/Lucario-With Ash getting the Soothe Bell this seems likely.The noobs will go crazy if this happens.

i would love for this to happen too

10)Gible/Garchomp-Maybe we will get to see Garchomp v. Grachomp at the Pokemon League.It will be boring though.Also he never gets Dragons.

garchomp is just way to cool and awsome to be with ash
    comments in bold

merry christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    He still owns both of them since he never gave one to Dawn.
    i thought he gave one to dawn?

I predict his next Pokemon will be Riolu. As others have said it would be perfect for him, battling wise too.

Riolu: the most likely
    Snover: somewhat likely
    Gible: very unlikely
    Bronzor: even more unlikely
    Stunky: dark type = no no
    Skourpi: no, him and stunky are better left for team rocket
    Hippopotas : still somewhat likely
    Arceus: oh yeah, its gonna happen, just you wait
    Other: yes. i think sence DP will run so long they will have him catch 7-8 pokemon this time..mamoswine or another new evolution would be a good candidate
    His team will stop at 5: why?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

I say Riolu. I think its the most likely to happen at this point.
    Last edited by Pachirisu; 25th November 2007 at 7:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

why would ash get snover he already has a grass he doesn't need two
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    why would ash get snover he already has a grass he doesn't need two
    True. Snover is off the list for sure but still that doesnt mean he will get Riolu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast