Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Keystone Pops! (524)

I though this episode was going to be mysterious but it was kinda comical in a way. Jessie was really funny and that old lady rocked.

Spiritomb wasn't as cool as I thought it was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 133tSneasel View Post
    Spiritomb wasn't so smart, getting tricked by Team Rocket. But it was a great episode. I wonder if anyone thought that was like Ash's Dad in the legend. It could have been a relative of him atleast. It was a great Episode, I love the ghost Pokemon, they are great. I still looked like Ominous Wind to me, but it could be Dark Pulse
    Well it's most likely apparently.

Yes, it is Dark Pulse.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode was absolutely fantastic.

I hope they don't change Spiritomb's voice in the dub. It was so awesome, dark and mysterious.

That old lady, so awesome. Probably one of my favorite filler characters ever.
    Last edited by Dax; 8th December 2007 at 2:42 AM.

Dogasu, please try to use the American character names. (ex. Satoshi=Ash, Hikari=Dawn, Takeshi=Brock, etc.)

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

I wish someone would have caught Spiritomb.(preferably not Ash) This could have been a good EP to have a good training battle with Buizel if Spiritomb was owned by a trainer. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I wish someone would have caught Spiritomb.(preferably not Ash) This could have been a good EP to have a good training battle with Buizel if Spiritomb was owned by a trainer. Oh well.
    I agree. Spiritomb is too awesome to not be owned by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

LOL that was funny when they copied TR with the pit and a motto

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I agree. Spiritomb is too awesome to not be owned by someone.
    Maybe Cynthia will catch one.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Huh. Wasn't this episode supposed to air today? Was there a mistake in the schedule?

Yeah I'm looking fort that too. what happened with this episode it was supposed to air today and when I turned on the TV and went to CN Channel I was shocked with the surprise, the First episode of DP and I was like WHAAAT. So if anybody knows what happened please say it

There is a thread about what happened in the main pokémon anime board. You can also find it in my posts.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

So this episode didn't air on Saturday. Some people were saying it would air tomorow. But according to this, it wont. Unless the two episodes are swiched somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by CharMaster006 View Post
    So this episode didn't air on Saturday. Some people were saying it would air tomorow. But according to this, it wont. Unless the two episodes are swiched somehow?
    Well on that particular schedule it said the Spiritomb Episode was to air on saturday but it didn't, so I don't know how reliable it is.

And in some cases I don't know how reliable TV Guides are, since there are times when a whole block of shows were to air, and yet they aired something completely different for no reason. (the only thing really reliable is just watching the actual channel, and what comes on, comes on)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It is going to air at 7.00am or 3.pm
    but most likely 3pm
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

I just seen it,it was Alright,the Aura bit was not as intsersting as i thought
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Quote Originally Posted by JasonChu View Post
    I just seen it,it was Alright,the Aura bit was not as intsersting as i thought
    In English?

Edit: Nope, it wasn't on, I guess this episode was banned or something, shame, and I wanted to see it.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 5th May 2008 at 8:02 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

it says is on now someone check
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Ok I turned on the TV and is the same episode from Saturday Following a Maidens Voyage so lets hope that Cartoon Network airs the episode on Saturday instead of the Bibarel episode

Exclamation

Did CN mess up again and show the wrong episode again? I don't see why they wouldn't just show the missed episode on the next Saturday instead of some random time during the week.

They should show them both next week. I want to see the Bibarel episode and go on as planned. Why did they mess up? Ughh. Losers. </3

they should.but again i rather see spritbomb episode instead.how the co get told by Jessie.
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    In English?

Edit: Nope, it wasn't on, I guess this episode was banned or something, shame, and I wanted to see it.
    So, it's confirmed that the episode didn't air on Monday? I bet Serebii will be upset to learn his source was wrong.

Also, it wasn't banned,dman_dustin. If it was banned, it wouldn't have gotten a dub title!

Let's hope that this episode was just skipped and will be aired before the next glut of reruns to make up for it.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Good News:
    The Episode will be Aired On 10th May.Intead of Bibarel episode
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

All of that could have gone in the topic where that was being discussed, and there was never a reliable source saying it was going to air Monday. Someone just claimed to have an e-mail.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I think i know the person who claimed they have email.
    but i wouldnt name him/her
    will the Confirmation for Keystone pops is true now
    going to air on 10TH May confirmed by cartoonn network schedule
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast