Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Keystone Pops! (524)

A great epidsode I would give it 10/10.

This was a pretty good filler episode. Spiritomb was pretty cool.

Again an episode I´m entirely enthused about!

Finally, we witnessed another "ghost story" again, and undoubtedly it was the best of all the respective former ones!

A plot with both creepy and heroic elements concluded by an epic showdown!
    What could you desire more?

My favorite scene(how could it be different ^^) was the one where this weird old lady had a vision of Ash turning into the Aura Guardian! It was just marvelous!
    I think there´s no reason for doubting any longer: This little scene was a foreshadowing which gives us a hint about what Ash is going to be in the future: Aura Guardian (the man´s face and Ash´s one matched such perfectly that even a blind person would notice it) AND Pokemon-Master!

How heroic would that be and how I wished this idea not being rejected by the producers!!

A fully successful episode from the beginning until the end !!
    (If we could already have reached the next weekend to watch the next one ^^)
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

I wonder if the Aura Guardian is actually a part of some ancient organization, dedicated to bringing order to Sinnoh, and their leader was actually a Lucario Trainer. That would've been a good foreshadowing of Ash training a Riolu, and evolving it into Lucario through a strong friendship!
    It's been too long since I've been here.

I saw this in Japanese and it made it seem like a mini legendary
    D I V O
    H a z a - 4 2 5 3 - 9 4 1 1 - 4 2 2 7
    P o i s o ƞ o u s - V i r u s - A c i d i c - T o x i ƞ - V e ƞ o m o u s - P o l l u t a ƞ t - B e a u t y - D e a d l y - P s y c h o t i c - S u p e r i o r - F a b u l o u s - F i e r c e - D i r t y - D e l i c i o u s - F a m o u s

Still can't believe the locals thought a mere seal of just stones would SAFELY keep Spiritomb at bay. They should've used cement at least.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon
    Still can't believe the locals thought a mere seal of just stones would SAFELY keep Spiritomb at bay. They should've used cement at least.
    Exactly. It's like putting a bomb inside a wooden box and saying we will all be safe.

I really didn't like this EP. It was very fast paced and I hate - HATE - when Ash is thought of as some big hero... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Still can't believe the locals thought a mere seal of just stones would SAFELY keep Spiritomb at bay.
    But this is pokémon! Where you take the easy way out, and have to deal with the consequences later.

I loved the old lady, she was so funny.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Not really that seal is backed by (magic/aura) or else it wouldn't have taken so long for Spiritomb to be released. Notice how when the tower crashed it glowed, then when they put it together it glowed again.

Last time I checked Stones don't normally do that.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

At least it looks like some kind of structure. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the game, doesn't it just look like some kind of rock pile with a hole in the middle? IMO, this is much better than that. I don't know why, but I initially thought that thing (Hallowed Tower) in the game looked more like a rock well. Just my thought though.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    At least it looks like some kind of structure. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the game, doesn't it just look like some kind of rock pile with a hole in the middle? IMO, this is much better than that. I don't know why, but I initially thought that thing (Hallowed Tower) in the game looked more like a rock well. Just my thought though.

~C_L~
    lol yea it kinda looks like something you can have a camp fire in lol

sry, but I definitely can´t see what´s your problem.
    By letting the stones glow after being destroyed and rebuilt again, the producers surely intended to illustrate the tower being a magical one which seals Spiritomb with the help of magic.
    It seems totally logical to me!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!

Great episode.Spiritomb has some funny expressions

Quote Originally Posted by ash_forever View Post
    sry, but I definitely can´t see what´s your problem.
    By letting the stones glow after being destroyed and rebuilt again, the producers surely intended to illustrate the tower being a magical one which seals Spiritomb with the help of magic.
    It seems totally logical to me!
    You know...it is an anime for children and some episode are filled with bad writing but let me try it anyway...

1) the 'magic' of the shrine wasn´t strong enough to hold back Spiritomb after Aipom destroyed it by accident. It is just dumb to hope that no one will destroy the shrine like Aipom and Buizel did by accident. They are just waiting for their doom.

2) Maybe Aipom and Buizel destroying the shrine wasn´t the reason why Spiritomb was freed but the thunder was. It could have be a big coincidence but..what the hell? that would be very bad writing, even for Pokémon...

Sure, you can say that the seal is stronger,now that it is new and all..but...meh..why arguing over logic in a Pokémon-episode?

Anyway, it was a very entertaining episode. the mention of aura heroes makes me happy.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    You know...it is an anime for children and some episode are filled with bad writing but let me try it anyway...
    It´s definitely NOT! So please don´t bother me with your old, overused crap. I´m fed up with explainig it to you again and again!
    Like and watch it or stop watching and complaining
    There´s no other choice, so confront yourself with this fact!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Not really that seal is backed by (magic/aura) or else it wouldn't have taken so long for Spiritomb to be released. Notice how when the tower crashed it glowed, then when they put it together it glowed again.

Last time I checked Stones don't normally do that.
    Well some magic seal THAT turned out to be.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It pretty good, for a filler. I liked the TR scene with Pikachu as abit, and then the pit and the motto....
    And referencing Aura.... hmmmm......
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    It pretty good, for a filler. I liked the TR scene with Pikachu as abit, and then the pit and the motto....
    And referencing Aura.... hmmmm......
    Please DON'T say anything about Riolu/Lucario.

Didn't Ash deny all the Aura stuff anyway?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Good filler episode for both dub and original version. The group acting like Team Rocket was pure awesome. That gimmick has not been done in forever.

Eh. I still think someone should have caught Spiritomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

the team rocket impersonation is really funny!

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

This was a good episode, the TR inpersonation was great.

Quote Originally Posted by lectric42 View Post
    This was a good episode, the TR inpersonation was great.
    i just wish it wasnt interuppted by a certain big headed jessie lol. man this eppy is one of the best this season.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast