Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bibarel Gnaws Best! (525)

So Ash, Dawn, and Brock are randomly walking around on their way to Solaceon Town and they stumble upon a bridge that hasn't been finished yet. Brock saw another pretty girl and as always he just had to go to her aide since she was being yelled at by some guy in a hardhat. It was almost funny to see Brock fall off of the bridge in his hasty to get to the girl, but it was Croagunk to the rescue as usual lol. That showed just how dangerous half-built bridges can be. We get to meet all the Machoke that are trying to build the bridge but Brock starts feeding them for some reason, interesting...

Team Rocket and Meowth appear in the bushes as usual, and I though Meowth's Boss fantasy was a little too complicated. I mean, why would Giovanni need a castle? He's always moving around anyway. We finally got to meet the episode's star on a ledge; Bibarel. It was just lazing around not doing much, kinda reminded me of that fat Mr. Mime in Kanto. Brock tries to please it by lifting some food up to it, but it just ate it all lol. Apparently, Bibarel used to be a hard worker in the past, but now it doesn't do much, though I gotta say, biting through solid rock would make me quit my job too.

Ash and Co. release their Pokemon in an attempt to help out with the stone cutting work, Bibarel didn't look too pleased. Team Rocket made another stealing attempt, this time with the Machoke and Bibarel which was a change. Once the dude in the hardhat returned, a battle quickly ensued. Though through sheer teamwork, Bibarel and the others were able to beat the guy and his Pokemon. Finally, the bridge was built despite a few battles in between. I liked that Brock was seen wearing that Focus Band, I think he took it to mean that the girl liked him. 4/10, kind of forgetable.

I'm glad they made Bibarel somewhat of a tough pokemon instead of a helpless one and I like the cool little headband it had on. Overall this was an OK episode.

I'm glad they made Bibarel somewhat of a tough pokemon instead of a helpless one and I like the cool little headband it had on. Overall this was an OK episode.

It was an okay episode I guess but kinda boring. Some parts were funny like Brock almost falling off the half bridge. Nice to see Aggron in this episode though
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

How could they manage to construct such a magnificent bridge in such a short time even if there were ten Bibarel....Just beats me

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Bibarel for the 1st, man they were really laid back Pokemon... Bibarel really resembles a beaver very well compared to its pre-evolved form. It was cool to see Croagunk save Brock from falling to his doom. It was hilarious to see Machamp carrying 3 rocks, and the gang's Pokemon struggling with one, but Happiny made carrying 10 rocks look effortless and easy. Bibarel looked cool in its special headband.

20/100

I Just Watch This Episode and loved it
    But The Only Bad Thing About It Is The Master comming back

10/10

I thought this was an OK episode. I like this episode's Character Of The Day Isis, she was kinda cute. Brock, as usual fell in love with her. It was funny to see Brock almost falling off of the bridge, but Croagunk saved him as always. Later They met a Bibarel, who was hard worker before.....but now he dosen't want work that much. Brock tries to get Bibarel back to work by feeding it some food, but it dosen't work and goes back to sleep again. It's was surprising when COTD Isis revealed that she's a professional Pokémon breeder, I wasn't expecting anthoer breeder in this episode. So Ash and the others tries to help out the stone cutting work with their Pokemon.
    Team Rocket made another attempt at stealing Pokémon, but this time they wanted Machoke and Bibarel which was a good change from their countless attempts of stealing Pikachu or Piplup. But their plan backfired and they got blasted off by Bibarel and Pikachu.
    The rest of episode felt........boring, but I'm glad Ash, Dawn and Brock got headbands for their help with the stone cutting work.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234