Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Standard Battle Rules - Learn them

Just a question ... If no two pokemon that are the same are allowed in the same team .... then could i have a Zorua and Zoroark in the same team?
    Disaster Strikes.....

Hello recently i was made aware of an absolutly rediculus rule called the sleeping clause.

Im a bug trainer right, now why is it deemed " illegal" to use my 100% legit venomoth in an OU match and then put all their pokemon to sleep!!

Please someone tell me why! I simply do no understand the reasoning's behind this and need to no..

How does a harmless venomoth, in OU, become a massive threat because all of a sudden it has the capability of using sleep powder on multiple targets.

Like, what possible scenario created this rule?
    What possible outcome caused such an injustice or, unfair play that the sleeping clause needed to be implemented?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone answered some of my questions cause i'm kinda stunned atm and i need to understand..
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Hello recently i was made aware of an absolutly rediculus rule called the sleeping clause.

Im a bug trainer right, now why is it deemed " illegal" to use my 100% legit venomoth in an OU match and then put all their pokemon to sleep!!

Please someone tell me why! I simply do no understand the reasoning's behind this and need to no..

How does a harmless venomoth, in OU, become a massive threat because all of a sudden it has the capability of using sleep powder on multiple targets.

Like, what possible scenario created this rule?
    What possible outcome caused such an injustice or, unfair play that the sleeping clause needed to be implemented?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone answered some of my questions cause i'm kinda stunned atm and i need to understand..
    potentially, if all the opponents pokemon are asleep, then one of your pokemon can come in, set up and sweep. this makes the game kinda unbalanced, wouldn't you think? the point of clauses is to make the game MORE balanced, and haveing all the opponents pokemon asleep is NOT balanced.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

My B/W friend code: 2322 9616 4155

say we have a group who wants to play by official pokemon tournament rules, are we not allowed because they are different to the "standard" rules here on the forum? or will it be something that just needs to be agreed upon by the participants?

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627