Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

Default Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

Probopass! Burning Spirit!

On their travels, Ash battles a trainer with a Nosepass. However, when the battle moves out of the Mt. Coronet area, the trainer stops the battle explaining that he wants his Nosepass to evolve. Ash is happy to help out. However, after it evolves, Team Rocket steals Probopass. Ash & the trainer have to hunt Team Rocket down and get it back. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The only thing I liked with this episode is that they gave Buizel a lot of screentime. Was quite fun watching his water guns at TR .

Decent filler.

Also, Naetle has been in so many battles now that it's getting strange that it doesn't evolve. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    The only thing I liked with this episode is that they gave Buizel a lot of screentime. Was quite fun watching his water guns at TR .

Decent filler.

Also, Naetle has been in so many battles now that it's getting strange that it doesn't evolve. Seriously.
    It'll probably evolve in the next gym.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I was disappointed with Zap Cannon. It's just Shadow Ball with a different color.

I like the new AD, the style is nothing too special, but has its nice moments. The shading is nice and the animation aren´t so bad either. No really off-modeled characters either and I like how Jessie looked in her Bikini

Our Nose-friend has some freaky eyes that can move into its head, when the "hat" is lowered...but I really like teh noze. "Dai-Dai", a really fitting voice, but a few more facial variations would have been nice. It always looked the same.

Atsuo is a fun filler character and I really liked his enthusiasm to get the Nose out of the water,with headbutting it and everything.

The Weasel was kinda cool in this episode as well.

Even Nosepass had a few nice moments ( like being the compass it is and navigation Atsuo to Tengan mountain).
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

[QUOTE=TeddiUrsa;7268640]I like the new AD, the style is nothing too special, but has its nice moments. The shading is nice and the animation aren´t so bad either. No really off-modeled characters either and I like how Jessie looked in her Bikini

Tell me about it. Dear God does she look freakin' hot when she's wearing that. And it's such a breath of fresh air to finally see her like that for more than half a minute of an episode.

I actually saw cleavage, which was awesome. Since Buizel was traded to Ash its gotten alot of screen time, just like he was suppose to get.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

This one bored the absolute **** out of me. Atsuo was as cookie-cutter as hell, so he wasn't worth caring about, and it was as if the plot was submerged in a bathtub full of Johto scented creme bath for a fortnight.

Probopass should have been the saving grace here. It really should have. But it's portrayl as an emotionless slab for 99% of the time wasn't exactly enthralling, and for a pokémon that looks like that, that's pretty dire.

As for the new animation director? They were OK, I suppose. Nothing particulary special, but anything that isn't Kinoshita level is always welcome.

Well, Jessie fanboys can't complain. How does Brock hget a crush on EVERY other girl when Jessie's clearly very attractive? He has liked bad guys before, so that can't be a reason. That sounds like a good filler actually...
    So, were they at Mt Coronet for this episode?

[QUOTE=Paladin Elric;7268820]
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I like the new AD, the style is nothing too special, but has its nice moments. The shading is nice and the animation aren´t so bad either. No really off-modeled characters either and I like how Jessie looked in her Bikini

Tell me about it. Dear God does she look freakin' hot when she's wearing that. And it's such a breath of fresh air to finally see her like that for more than half a minute of an episode.
    HELLO! Shes a cartoon character! and by anime standards rubbish. But still a cartoon character which some middleaged man most likly drew.

As for the episode it looked like nothing specail. Some random "narturo" or what ever its called style character with his freaky and unemotinal lump of rock pokemon.

Buizel was gd however. This episode shows his better off with Ash. So do we ever find out is Turtwig wins the battle at the end?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

.....Quick question.

When Ash sent out Mukku.BIRD.... WHERE did it go. I only saw the episode pics, but it didn't seem like the bird did anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    HELLO! Shes a cartoon character! and by anime standards rubbish. But still a cartoon character which some middleaged man most likly drew.

As for the episode it looked like nothing specail. Some random "narturo" or what ever its called style character with his freaky and unemotinal lump of rock pokemon.

Buizel was gd however. This episode shows his better off with Ash. So do we ever find out is Turtwig wins the battle at the end?
    Calm down, people can have animated crushes if they want. Its not like they actually think they're real, nothing says they can't find characters attractive.

Sorry, but I love Probopass too much to hate this episode. Like the Bibarel episode last week, if the spotlight Pokemon weren't so dang awesome, it could have easily fit in mid-Johto. It also seemed to have a lot more human action than Pokemon action (especially from Atsuo, who took one hell of a lot of abuse). And...*gasp*...Dustox is still alive!

New AD was decent at best, being slightly above Shimura-levels. Hikari's face looked really odd in a few scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapiido
    .....Quick question.

When Ash sent out Mukku.BIRD.... WHERE did it go. I only saw the episode pics, but it didn't seem like the bird did anything.
    It knocked the remote out of Wobby and Buizel's hands, sending it flying into the air.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Why my dear friend Suikun, if I wasn't paranoid to the core, I'd say that you were insinuating your love for Probopass is greater than mine own.
    I also picked up hints that you may be calling me a jackass under your breath, but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapiido View Post
    When Ash sent out Mukku.BIRD.... WHERE did it go.
    Muku.BIRD got sucked into Dimension X by the Neutrinos off-screen, and that's why it didn't appear for the rest of the episode. So basically, Dattebayo got his fetid wish for a cartoon crossover granted.

I found this episode boring as well...

....but I like Atsuo for some reason. The ending was the best part of the episode, but it was kinda lame for Probopass's debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Why my dear friend Suikun, if I wasn't paranoid to the core, I'd say that you were insinuating your love for Probopass is greater than mine own.
    Love is a battlefield, and I just launched a pre-emptive strike. Sorry, but you'll have to stick with your closet lover - Alfonso.
    I also picked up hints that you may be calling me a jackass under your breath, but don't quote me on that.
    That's MAJOR jackass, my friend.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

The second most boring episode after like it or lup it...
    They should start showing more random battles like this. They should also let them finsih. Turtwig would have one. They just had turtwig dodge every attack... boring...
    Was pachirisu nescessary?
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Did anyone else get that Johto vibe from this ep? Just replace a couple Pokemon, and it would have been a Johto filler. I liked it, especially Buizel and Turwig, who battles a hell of a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    How does Brock hget a crush on EVERY other girl when Jessie's clearly very attractive? He has liked bad guys before, so that can't be a reason.
    No he hasn't. If you're thinking of Domino, he didn't know at the time he flirted with her that she was a member of Team Rocket.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Was that psychic looking rock move Earth Power?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I thought it was Earthquake...

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Was that psychic looking rock move Earth Power?
    Obviously not, since it moved rocks from higher up, not the ground. -_-

It was a rare anime appearance of Rock Slide.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

i dont like probopass...its mustache looks like pubic hair....
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Dumb/Boring episode for a stupid pokémon, seem just right. I couldn't help falling asleep while looking at the pictures. What the **** was Team Rocket's plan?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Dumb/Boring episode for a stupid pokémon, seem just right. I couldn't help falling asleep while looking at the pictures. What the **** was Team Rocket's plan?
    To control an army of mind-slave Probopass apparently.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast