Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

lol did anybody else notice Turtwig had its dubbed and Japanese voice at the beginning when it was doing Razor Leaf?

I didn't hear it...Are you sure he said Naetoru, or did he just sat Turtwig wierdly?

I, too, was dissapointed by this episode. Probopass deserves much more, as did Bibarel last week. If it had been with Gen. 2 Pokémon, this easily could have been a Johto filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

I love how episodes like this remind you of Johto.

Its almost nostalgic in a way.

You consider episodes that remind you Johto nostalgic?

0_0

More like tragic...

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    I didn't hear it...Are you sure he said Naetoru, or did he just sat Turtwig wierdly?

I, too, was dissapointed by this episode. Probopass deserves much more, as did Bibarel last week. If it had been with Gen. 2 Pokémon, this easily could have been a Johto filler.
    they said it at the same time dubbed Turtwig and Japanese Turtwig both said it while using Razor Leaf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YUF3QCfbO68

check around the 1:04 mark

it was the guy to voiced goku right im like that sounds really familiar( i was a huge dragon ball z fan when younger) i was like wait thats goku it was a perfect ep for "goku" cause it was so goku-ish screaming burning spirit every few seconds i thought he was going to turn into a super sayian at one of those points lol i watched the first few minutes it looked like a good ep
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    check around the 1:04 mark
    Well I hear something like "Nae-ru" I assume that's what you mean, granted its close but it does sound a little weird, I don't remember what Turtwig's Japenese voice sounds but it the voice I heard sounded a lot like Staravia's Japanese voice (not the Name but the actual voice, *glare*)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    What a horrible episode!

Hear Hear! Makes last week's episode look like a pot of gold.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well I hear something like "Nae-ru" I assume that's what you mean, granted its close but it does sound a little weird, I don't remember what Turtwig's Japenese voice sounds but it the voice I heard sounded a lot like Staravia's Japanese voice (not the Name but the actual voice, *glare*)
    nope I'm positive that was Turtwig's Japanese voice

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Hear Hear! Makes last week's episode look like a pot of gold.
    i wouldn't say that...this episode wasn't that great but last week was just a waste

The Bibarel episode was bad, the only good part was the end when Metang/Rhydon/Aggron/Magmar were fighting.

They both were bad.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Yeah, that definitely did sound somewhat like the beginning of 'Nea!' for its Japanese name.

As for the episode... yeah, it was kind of boring.
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well there was Morisson, and Harrison, oh and let's not forget about Tyson.
    Yea, but he met them basically at the Hoenn League. Eveyone else he meets along the way says "I wanna enter the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh League and become a Pokémon Master!" and Ash replies, "See ya there!" and they never meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    lol did anybody else notice Turtwig had its dubbed and Japanese voice at the beginning when it was doing Razor Leaf?
    I think you are mistaken. I clearly heard the name Turtwig. Perhaps due to the tone, and pitch you heard Naetle.

Anyway, this was a fun episode. Probopass was fun, and really needed more screentime.

Team rocket gets too much air time.
    I don't EV train, I don't breed my way to perfection, I don't use cheating devices to play the game for me and I don't spend ages hunting pokemon for battling online. If you agree then C+P this to your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi View Post
    I think you are mistaken. I clearly heard the name Turtwig. Perhaps due to the tone, and pitch you heard Naetle.

Anyway, this was a fun episode. Probopass was fun, and really needed more screentime.
    nope i heard both

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    Yea, but he met them basically at the Hoenn League. Eveyone else he meets along the way says "I wanna enter the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh League and become a Pokémon Master!" and Ash replies, "See ya there!" and they never meet again.
    Morrison's introductory episode was actually no different from this week's episode. I know I was surprised when I saw him return at the Hoenn League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    What a horrible episode!
    You´re invited to substantiate your opinion

This episode was sure entertaining, but I could have bet that they weren´t going to show the end and the result of the battle between Probopass and Turtwig...
    There have already been several episodes where the end wasn´t taken into account and therefore I simply can´t understand why they keep on mantaining this kind of finishing an episode... It´s a pity

Nevertheless what I liked best was this vital "Burning spirit" yelling!

6 out of 10 points!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

XD Well yeah. This was a horrible episode. Back in 2007 [I think], I said in this thread that this episode should have been massive, in some sort of way. ~> I mean, come on. It's Probopass. You don't put a hat on Probopass. You do something stone/rock/massive-related to Probopass. .__. Worst episode, up to date. Worst episode.

THE END.

This episode was good. It was cool to see a Probopass. It was funny when Buizel used Water Gun on TR. It was weird how Allen was able to talk to Probopass underwater. It was cool to see a Magnet Bomb.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

The turtwig thing is the same thing that happened back with starly in the 2nd episode when Aipom was fighting with it.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Wow, the anime writers can do winners and losers this saga and this is at the bottom of the spectrum. Probopass should have been saved for something better than this.

This episode i wasnt too keen on but there was some good bits in it. The kid slightly annoyed me though . It was good to see a nosepass though and then to see a probopass. Apart from that i wasnt so keen on this episode

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast