Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Mt. Coronet and how Nosepass evolves into Probopass. I'm really glad they really showed how it works in the Anime. Probopass looks really weird compared to Nosepass. The Nosepass/Probopass vs Turtwig battle was really cool. It was cool to see the rarely used move Rock Slide. Interesting how Rock Slide still requires large rocks or a rock wall nearby. Probopass just doesn't look good to me with the mustache...

12/100

After taking a huge break from my rewatch the anime run, I came back on this episode. The typical filler, but I actually enjoyed it, it was pretty interesting imo cool to see a Probopass and a Nosepass, and Tr wasnt too bad here haha

This episode was all right ...... I liked the part when Ash and Alan was having a Pokémon battle, Alan's catchphrase "Yeaaaaaaaah, Buring Spirit!" was kinda overused in this episode. It's cool to see how Nosepass evolves into Probopass in the anime. I liked how Alan's voice sounded a lot like Goku's voice.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345