Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Luxray Vision! (527)

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'T<3 View Post
    I thought thunder fang looked cool i mean what else do they need to do to please you make his teeth turn black or somthing? Pikachu is god i love that thing of course luxray was jealous! I liked young jenny a lot i think her and ash would make a good team then dawn and jenny could switch and we could see more of luxray!
    Make the teeth spout electricity like the Chidori (preferrably the curse-mark version).

Anyway, maybe we'll get to see the young Jenny again.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode had one of the funnier Oak Lectures in a while. If anyone has yet to see it, I made a video clip of it.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    This episode had one of the funnier Oak Lectures in a while. If anyone has yet to see it, I made a video clip of it.
    The face Oak made was priceless

I liked how Kricketune was flying around every which way and in all different positions as it played with its scythe-thingies.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

jeez I forgot kricketune even exisisted...poor thing.

^Don't you remember that Nando has one?

Mike Pollock (old 4kids narrator and old 4kids mr Contesta) is the mansion owner. More 4kids !

Luxray with a dub voice = A W F U L

Great episode, I always love the flashbacks, I also lol'd when Marble called Jenny sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    The Internet - you're either underweight, overweight, a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl.

It's about time there's an episode about one of my favorite 4th gen pokemon, and I could have sworn that the mansion owner sounds almost like Dr. Eggman from Sonic X.

I realy liked this episode because I thought the Pikachu and Luxray combo on team Rocket was awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    It's about time there's an episode about one of my favorite 4th gen pokemon, and I could have sworn that the mansion owner sounds almost like Dr. Eggman from Sonic X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    Mike Pollock (old 4kids narrator and old 4kids mr Contesta) is the mansion owner. More 4kids !

Luxray with a dub voice = A W F U L
    It has to be someone who can sound like Pollock, I didn't see his name in the credits.

And, yeah, Luxray's dub voice was pretty bad.

Interesting. Another old 4Kids connection. It's amazing now. Maybe all the 4Kids people are jumping ship.

The only thing I was disappointed about in this episode was Luxray's dub. I expected something more ferocious. When I heard it the first time I was like, "You've gotta be kidding me."

Now being reposted!

Okay, first off, that doesn't look ANYTHING like a freaking castle! It looks more like the manor in the Spinarak episode. In fact, this whole thing reeks of the episode which I don't remember the name of, where Team Rocket emulated the Black Widow cat burglar. Jessie was pure comedy gold making up the "Bandits Beauty 3" name.

Old Charm? It looked more like the Razor Fang to me. I was hoping Ash would get it for his Gligar later on. Is there an Old Charm in the games?

We see Luxray, and Marvel mentioned Luxio, but we didn't see it as Luxio! For the love of all that is holy, why didn't we see her Luxio evolving like that guy's Marshtomp?!? Phail.

Seeing those Arcanines reminds me of my friend's Pokemon AU fic, where Team Rocket traps Pallet Town and has Arcanines patrol the streets.

Also, Marvel looks like her real name is Jenny Jr.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Ray View Post

It's Marble, not Marvel...

Mabel's dub name is... Marvel?

Oh no! I feel a phailage!
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Mabel's dub name is... Marvel?

Oh no! I feel a phailage!
    Umm....read the post above. *chucks a brick at you.*

I felt a little awkward with Luxray's voice, but it kinda grew on me as the time went on. Then again, I just like Luxray a lot. =P

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

Old Charm? It looked more like the Razor Fang to me. I was hoping Ash would get it for his Gligar later on. Is there an Old Charm in the games?
    Yes. You need to deliver it to Cynthia's grandmother in Celestic Town. I think she gives it to you after you cure the Psyducks.

I liked Luxray, but hated Marble. Marble's just crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Umm....read the post above. *chucks a brick at you.*
    When I was typing my post, your post wasn't here!

Huh, so it's Marble. I still don't like it.
    Because they COPY the Original Producers' habit of choosing random English words as characters' names.
    It may sound "cool n' sexy" in Japanese version, but in English it's just awkward.

Come to it, Marble IS NOT a real woman's name.

Nah, it should be Mabel.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by flaremaster View Post
    It has to be someone who can sound like Pollock, I didn't see his name in the credits.
    He used the pseudonym Lawrence Herb.

This ep was interesting enough. Hey, we got kid Joys, it's about time we got a kid Jenny, too.

I was pretty impressed with the guest VAs in this ep; Meghan McCracken's performance as Mable was really smooth and natural-sounding, and Luxray's VA did a marvelous job actually sounding somewhat like an animal. It was also cool to hear Mike Pollock back on board, especially with his narrator role back to Rodger Parsons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    He used the pseudonym Lawrence Herb.
    Exactly; why, though, with other 4Kids VAs using they're real names, is another question.

I didn't like it. Luxray's voice was awful, and the whole thing with the 'bandits' was stupid. They sent a letter stating they'd stel it at 8:00, which is stupid enough, but then decided, hey, lets change the clock to surprise them! Um, couldn't they just have come at a different time? >_<
    And the Char of the day was very annoying...
    3/10
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Beach...Peacock...Herb? 4Kids VA's can not come up with good alias names.

Ok episode.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I thought this episode was OK. I thought Marble was kinda annoying, but I like Luxray. It's one of my favorite pokemon. I'll give this episode a 6/10.

Marble was interesting, and I liked how she appeared like she could be related to the Jennys.

Luxray's voice sounded too forced for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why...

I also have to question why those traps were still smack-dab in the middle of the friggin hallway for anyone to trigger. It's like a 'what the hell?'.
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

It was alright. Luxray's voice got... wierd in some places. Marble was pretty funny though. 6/10.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/2v8sqap.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast