Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Luxray Vision! (527)

This episode was about average. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either.

Decent episode, I like that the BGM was normal in this ep.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoko_Hasano View Post
    I also have to question why those traps were still smack-dab in the middle of the friggin hallway for anyone to trigger. It's like a 'what the hell?'.
    I think you answered your own question.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The episode wasn't so bad, actually, I actually liked Marble's character. Luxray was fine as well.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Decent episode, I like that the BGM was normal in this ep.
    Except from the first bgm that played, all japanese pieces had their volume lowered.

The dub kept a pathetic amount of BGM: 5. Why can't they leave the original score alone? Damn *******es at PUSA, nice way to destroy episodes.

Not a bad Episode, Luxray's voice wasn't what I expected. And the fact he had no electrical moves at his disposal till this. This was really an average filler episode.

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

This episode was good. Marvel was really annoying. It was quite predictable about Team Rocket trying to steal the Old Charm. Luxray was cool. It was cool to see a Charge Beam and a Thunder Fang, though Thunder Fang was a little unimpressive. It was funny to see Croagunk have his Poison Jab moment.

Just a quick question. Does the Old Charm serve any purpose or was it just a random item?
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    Just a quick question. Does the Old Charm serve any purpose or was it just a random item?
    Not in the anime, as far as I know, but in the game, you had to deliver it to Cynthia's grandmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Huh, Bulbagarden's still down. Guess I'll just have to post my opinions here. ;P

So I was distracted during the beginning where we were being introduced to the setting and such, so I have to ask: was Marble explicitly confirmed as a young Officer Jenny, or are we just supposed to get that because of common sense? Whatever the case, I liked her; she was funny.

Like has already been pointed out, this ep reminded me of that Johto Journies Spinarak episode. The "maze underneath a mansion" plotline reminded me of Brock's Zubat's evolution episode from Johto League Champions, too.

So that was that hilarious "Detective Jenny"? That's crazy-awesome.

Wow, Luxray's voice was terrible. First Manectric, now Luxray? Depsite that, I thought its rivalry with Pikachu was fun. Pikachu pulling up Luxray with its teeth reminded me of it throwing Milotic over its head. XD

Standard filler with a lot of throwbacks. Better than the last two episodes, but not quite great. Can't wait to see the Solaceon Town episodes.

This dub filler Episode so far is my favorite, I don't know why but it's a lot more tolerable than the other fillers I'm sure I missed a great dub filler episode but by filler I mean absolutely pointless this episode was better than them.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    This dub filler Episode so far is my favorite, I don't know why but it's a lot more tolerable than the other fillers I'm sure I missed a great dub filler episode but by filler I mean absolutely pointless this episode was better than them.
    I was going to say the same thing!

I really liked this episode. I thought the animation was great and that was something I really liked since my favorite pokemon is featured and I wanted to see it at its full glory. I didn't watch this episode when it first came out so I was happy it was a great and enjoyable filler.

this episode wasn't that bad...but wasn't that good either although i laughed everytime i heard Luxray lol and Marbel is so damn annoying with her "I was going to say the same thing!"

I have no clue what you guys don't like about Luxray's voice. What, is it because it's a female VA? What is it? Because I thought that for once, someone besides Bill Rogers could make a Pokemon sound somewhat like an actual animal, what with the growling and the squishing and stretching of the syllables. IMO, it's a lot better than some of the other Pokemon voices we've gotten. (Poor, poor male-voiced female Bibarel...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Brother View Post
    So I was distracted during the beginning where we were being introduced to the setting and such, so I have to ask: was Marble explicitly confirmed as a young Officer Jenny, or are we just supposed to get that because of common sense? Whatever the case, I liked her; she was funny.
    Honestly, I didn't notice anything about the exact relation Marble has with the Jennies actually. She could be related to them, but she could have just been some random girl who decided to dye hair and put it in the same hair style as the standard Jenny.

Actually, I don't even think that the Jennies are blood-related like the Joys apparently are. They were described as "sisters-in-laws" actually. No blood-relation.

Wow, Luxray's voice was terrible. First Manectric, now Luxray? Depsite that, I thought its rivalry with Pikachu was fun. Pikachu pulling up Luxray with its teeth reminded me of it throwing Milotic over its head. XD
    I don't get why everyone hated Luxray's dub voice... I found it weird at first, but it grew on me as the episode played out.

I loved Luxray's voice. I thought it fitted the pokemom completely.

I can't believe people don't like it.o_O

not that i hate it.....just seems funny to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I loved Luxray's voice. I thought it fitted the pokemom completely.

I can't believe people don't like it.o_O
    It wasn't that I didn't like it. I expected something different. But that's just my preference. Still interesting episode.

Now being reposted!

Wasn't this episode Called Luxray's Vision?

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

Quote Originally Posted by Forretress Fan View Post
    Wasn't this episode Called Luxray's Vision?
    Joe hasn't gotten around to changing the japanese name.

Well I do suspected Luxray's voice to be more furious, but instead they gave it a not so furious voice, which made me disappointed. But the good news is that Piplup was kept in its pokeball for the whole episode.

I thought is was awesome for a filler episode. It was very well dubed, and very entertaining(as well as a bit violent ^-^) Plus the mansion owner has my name: Matthew
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    Except from the first bgm that played, all japanese pieces had their volume lowered.

The dub kept a pathetic amount of BGM: 5. Why can't they leave the original score alone? Damn *******es at PUSA, nice way to destroy episodes.

I never understood why people make such a big deal about background music. Does it really matter if it's the original Japanese track or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    I never understood why people make such a big deal about background music. Does it really matter if it's the original Japanese track or not?
    i don't really care but the original sounds much better

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    I assume you don't watch the japanese version at all. The difference is - quite big -, cause the american bgm don't fit the scenes at all, and they don't have any pace, thus making a lot of scenes boring compared to the original.

Am I the only one which hated Marble. I mean she's sooo annoying, I wished for Luxray to decapitate her using Iron Tail.

I quite liked this episode. I liked the character of marble as well and liked the banter between her and dawn as well. I agree luxrays voice could have been a bit betterbut overall it was ok. Best out of the three fillers and cant wait till next week now

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast