Thread: Hello Pokemon Forum and people who think I'm wierd... like you. =D HAHA

Default Hello Pokemon Forum and people who think I'm wierd... like you. =D HAHA

I'm not new to Pokemon but new to this forum. My name is Ashley W, I live in good old US of A. hehe

25, female, short and spunky

My favorite game is Firered with my starter as Charmander!!

I just got the software and hardware to stream on Twitch. Though right now I'm not a "speedrunner". I'm just having fun on my streaming, and I'm hoping on Monday (2-16) I'll get a headset and mic, then my streams will be so much funnier!!

I love to watch people stream Pokemon games.

I've also wondering about that good old "Final Fantasy" genre too. Might stream that also. =) Maybe some Spyro and Batman or whatever floats my boat.
    Whether I get into the "speedrunning" world is still yet to be seen, but if you would like to see me play around or talk to myself, then I would be willing to send you my link to Twitch account, because I don't think it is okay in this forum to post my link to my twitch account, if it is, where is the forum to do that? =)

May everyone have a great day.

May the peace be with you, and with your pokemon fingers!!

-Ashley Winters

Hello Ashley,
    Welcome to SPPF, you're right about not advertising, but you can put a link to your Twitch account in your signature if you like. Sometimes someone with skills, goals, or humor, is a lot more fun then a speed-run.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can get that link in my signature. Does it need to be a button/picture or is the text link okay? I've never done anything like that before, and I don't want to get banned from all these awesome people!!

Both are fine (pictures do have a size limit). There's a signature check thread in this sub-forum if you need to get it checked.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken