Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2191

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

  1. #1676
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Oh I didn't see that. I apologize. Thanks so much!
    Looking for a Snorunt! Have a few shinies and EV'ed pokemon to offer.

    My Twitter

  2. #1677
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pokeworld(Nimbasa City)
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Maybe you are trying to post one in sections with it disabled? Sounds odd though. Try editing/posting an image in this thread firstly I guess, and leave it in even if it fails.
    Yeah I was trying to do in 3rd Gen FR/LG Section and came to know that images are disabled there.Thanks for the help anyway.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

  3. #1678
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London expat from Lisbon
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Hey everyone,

    Just wondering if email notifications for private messages stopped working for anyone else. It used to work perfectly for me. I went through a period of inactivity during the last weeks and, after coming back some days ago, I noticed I'm no longer receiving them. I've triple checked and they're, indeed, activated in my account settings. Also searched the spam folder on gmail and it doesn't seem to be anything there.

    Cheers!

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    My post count just went up by 30... Anything big just happen?
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 12th October 2012 at 4:16 AM.

  5. #1680
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    How do I delete PM's that people have sent me? Every time I log into here it says I have notifications and they are just old messages, so it's annoying haha.
    Looking for a Snorunt! Have a few shinies and EV'ed pokemon to offer.

    My Twitter

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drakewrites View Post
    How do I delete PM's that people have sent me? Every time I log into here it says I have notifications and they are just old messages, so it's annoying haha.
    Go to Notifications (up at the top of the page) --> Inbox. Then you will see a list of your messages and there will be checkboxes to their right. Click on the checkboxes of the messages you want to delete. Then go to the bottom of the page and there should be an option to delete them in one of the scrolldown menus.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  7. #1682
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    My post count just went up by 30... Anything big just happen?
    Mine went up by like 400. Not complaining obviously, but I have the same question.

  8. #1683
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Mine went up by like 400. Not complaining obviously, but I have the same question.
    Mine by about 200, like literally in the last 5 minutes. I'm assuming that one of the subforums that originally didn't count towards postcount now does...this happened to me a couple of months ago, as well. I just wish I knew which areas of Serebii it WAS that was changed. No one seems to be able to tell me.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    387

    Default

    where do I go for nonspecific trade requests? Because I want eggs and I don't know what's in them. it's for a self-imposed challenge run on black.

  10. #1685
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    where do I go for nonspecific trade requests? Because I want eggs and I don't know what's in them. it's for a self-imposed challenge run on black.
    That's tough...you could try the Trade Shops. Mostly though, for that, I'd recommend putting a "Looking For/Offering" section in your signature. I can give you an egg if you want.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  11. #1686
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Is this right? and Thanks

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    Is this right? and Thanks
    That's good, but I'd be more specific. I'd add that you're looking for eggs with anything in them for a special run of Black. And you should offer something in return.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  13. #1688
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Don't really have anything to offer.

  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Hello!~ Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a question:
    There are avatars of the Pokémon sprites from Generation III onwards, but not from Generation II and I. Why is that?

    ...Or are they available and I am not seeing them?

  15. #1690
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Small question, where would one find a Zen Mode Darmanitan in black 2?

    Not sure if this belongs here, but I can't really find another topic like this sooo....
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

  16. #1691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Small question, where would one find a Zen Mode Darmanitan in black 2?

    Not sure if this belongs here, but I can't really find another topic like this sooo....
    You could get it as one of N's pokemon using memory link, I believe it has zen mode, next time you should probably ask in the Black and white 2 section as there is a FQA there.
    Technically this thread is not for ingame help though.
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

  17. #1692
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    How do I put words and pictures into the spoilers?? I can't seem to find a way to do so at all
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  18. #1693
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,434

    Default

    [spoil ][image= ] [/ image][/ spoil]

    no spaces

  19. #1694
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    [spoil ][image= ] [/ image][/ spoil]

    no spaces
    thank you i just figured it out!
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  20. #1695
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    How do I delete "stored" messages? And what are they exactly? The system says that I have 115 stored messages, and I have no idea where they came from, or why they're even there.

  21. #1696
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Sorry if this is mentioned already, but is there a limit to how many clubs you can join?

  22. #1697
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Llantrisant
    Posts
    6,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    How do I delete "stored" messages? And what are they exactly? The system says that I have 115 stored messages, and I have no idea where they came from, or why they're even there.
    You may be saving any PMs you send. There's an option in your User CP you can tick/untick to stop saving them automatically, and you can go into your Sent Messages folder to see what you have stored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist3000 View Post
    Sorry if this is mentioned already, but is there a limit to how many clubs you can join?
    You can join as many as you want

  23. #1698
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    I have a question: When will the usernames be changed? Sorry if this isn't the right place, I am asking here just because the moderator responsible for this is too rude and full of herself to answer any questions.
    Also, does anyone know the answer for the question I posted last month? This one below:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Hello!~ Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a question:
    There are avatars of the Pokémon sprites from Generation III onwards, but not from Generation II and I. Why is that?

    ...Or are they available and I am not seeing them?

  24. #1699
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Well, there's no need to insult the mods, she's probably busy with other commitment outside of the forum. For a lot of us, school assignments and finals are fast approaching.
    Considering we are mid-November already, I'm sure they'll be starting the name change process soon =)
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  25. #1700
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Well, there's no need to insult the mods, she's probably busy with other commitment outside of the forum. For a lot of us, school assignments and finals are fast approaching.
    Considering we are mid-November already, I'm sure they'll be starting the name change process soon =)
    I didn't really insult the mods or the specific mod responsible for the name changes. It is in her signature that she will not answer any questions, after all. She also doesn't allow visitor messages on her user page. And she was very rude to me once, unlike other moderators. I don't think a mod should have this kind of attitude... Aaaaanyway, don't mind me, I am just a random user with zero importance who will probably receive an infraction for be saying this.

    And thanks for the reply. :')

Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •