Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2170

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

You need to have a title for the spoiler. So the first tag would be [Spoiler=A title], closing one just [*/spoiler] without the *.
        Spoiler:- A title:

Idk why we need a title for a spoiler to work. =/ But you can always go with [spoiler][*/spoiler] as well for an empty title.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post

Idk why we need a title for a spoiler to work. =/ But you can always go with [spoiler][*/spoiler] as well for an empty title.
    An empty title would also be [spoil][*/spoil], so there's no - in the title.

Like     Spoiler:

why does this image work here but in the student lounge thread?

Conquest: A Fan Fiction

Credit to Brutaka

It's not working for me now, but the misc sections seems to have [IMG] code turned off (it states so at the bottom of the section).

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I got banned (A couple times) and have used the Section where we ask why, but I have never once gotten an E-Mail explaining why I was banned, am I doing it wrong or do you just not respond?

I looked through the staff contact section, you were banned once on Feb 5th another on Feb 25th, and another time on March 11th, none of those bans you ever made a topic about in staff contact under a guest name. All your other topics have been answered. If you want details as to why you got banned, look at your posting and infraction history, if you're still confused PM me.

[19:00] <%Tiffany> that me

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I looked through the staff contact section, you were banned once on Feb 5th another on Feb 25th, and another time on March 11th, none of those bans you ever made a topic about in staff contact under a guest name. All your other topics have been answered. If you want details as to why you got banned, look at your posting and infraction history, if you're still confused PM me.
    Really? I made the topics though. How do I do it under a guest name?

Hello there

In settings, there is something called "Permission Groups". Could someone explain me its use or redirect me to a link that does it? I've searched for it a bit, but found nothing explaining its use.

Thanks in advance.
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

...i have no idea and am now kinda curious myself
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Necrophobos View Post
    Hello there

In settings, there is something called "Permission Groups". Could someone explain me its use or redirect me to a link that does it? I've searched for it a bit, but found nothing explaining its use.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    ...i have no idea and am now kinda curious myself
    Well there are two kinds of groups you can join:

- Fizzy Bubbles & SPP Frontier Brains: These two require approval from either the Fizzy Bubbles mods or Ragnarok respectively in order to join. I assume that your request to join the Fizzy Bubbles group will only be granted if you sign up for Fizzy Bubbles properly, and once you join the group it will most likely act as you joining a secondary usergroup, giving you the necessary permissions to post in the Fizzy Bubbles section outside of the Registration forum. (Long story short, it lets you post in the Fizzy Bubbles section but only if you sign up properly.) I'd think the Frontier Brains group would be the same except it would let you make a thread in the Frontier section or something, but I don't think we even have a Frontier Brains section anymore (I could be wrong there, idk) but yeah. The "Requests must be approved by a group leader" thing just means that the aforementioned people have to actually accept your request to join the group.

- All the other groups: They're just 'fun' groups and don't impact anything, as far as I can tell, except they'll appear on your profile.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Zhanton; 1st April 2013 at 11:15 AM.

Yeah, got that cleared. Thanks!
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

How do you put a link inside of an image in your signature? I looked in the FAQ, but couldn't find anything

*Siggie under construction*

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    How do you put a link inside of an image in your signature? I looked in the FAQ, but couldn't find anything
    This is how:
    [URL="put the link here"][IMG]put the image link here[/IMG*][/URL*]

Without the asterisks.

Or, highlight the image link (IMG code too) and click the little Earth with the chain link. Type in your URL and hit Okay or Submit or whatever it is. It should look like the example above.

Thank you very much, FrostStorm!

*Siggie under construction*

Hello, I'm a trader on these forums and I need to pokecheck one of my pokemon, however I do not have pokecheck. Is there a thread on the forum somewhere when I can ask if anyone can pokecheck for me?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hello, I'm a trader on these forums and I need to pokecheck one of my pokemon, however I do not have pokecheck. Is there a thread on the forum somewhere when I can ask if anyone can pokecheck for me?
    I'm not 100% familiar with Pokecheck but judging from the bottom of the OP of this thread it's apparently deemed illegal which means it can't be discussed here, I believe, so going off that logic I don't think there's a place where you can ask for Pokecheck-ing services on this forum.

why do some users not have the option to receive VMs?

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    why do some users not have the option to receive VMs?
    are you friends with them? if not, it'll be because they have their privacy settings stopping them from receiving from non-friends
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    are you friends with them? if not, it'll be because they have their privacy settings stopping them from receiving from non-friends
    that must be it, then. thanks for clearing that up

Credit to Brutaka

Hi!
    I'm new here, and the are some sections of the forums i can't post in. can someone tell me why?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKirby View Post
    Hi!
    I'm new here, and the are some sections of the forums i can't post in. can someone tell me why?
    Thanks!
    For future reference, being a bit more specific about what sections you can't post in would be helpful. Judging from your previous post though it seems you're having trouble posting in the ASBL section. I did some snooping around and I think this announcement holds the key - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...in-PASBL-Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ron
    Hello all,

I'm doing some testing in the PASBL Forum to prevent Spammers from continuously posting. As of now, to be eligible to post in the PASBL, you need a minimum of five posts overall in the forums (which should apply to all of you). This should stop the spammers since they usually have posts of only one.

If there are any problems with this change, let me know.

Ron
    So basically just make some decent posts around the forum until you reach a post count of 5 and then you'll be able to post in the ASBL section.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    For future reference, being a bit more specific about what sections you can't post in would be helpful. Judging from your previous post though it seems you're having trouble posting in the ASBL section. I did some snooping around and I think this announcement holds the key - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...in-PASBL-Forum

So basically just make some decent posts around the forum until you reach a post count of 5 and then you'll be able to post in the ASBL section.
    I just checked my profile and my reply count totals 6, not counting new threads started. I'm still getting locked out of ASB.

Edit: just noticed post count in upper right corner of post. it doesn't match the number of times I've posted.
    Last edited by LinkKirby; 20th April 2013 at 3:24 AM.

That's because in some sections (Forum Games etc. - the forums in question have that information in their description) posts don't count. They also won't be taken into consideration for the 5 post requirement. You need to post 2 more times in sections where posts count.

My PM box is full (and I won't empty it anytime soon) so if you have something you want to tell me you can email me here or PM me
    there

Hi! Um, I have posted a few times on different threads (e.g trade threads, etc) but on my 'About Me' page it says that I have posted zero times. Does anyone know what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    Hi! Um, I have posted a few times on different threads (e.g trade threads, etc) but on my 'About Me' page it says that I have posted zero times. Does anyone know what's going on?
    The answer is literally right above your post hahaha. In some sections, posts don't add to your post count (which is the number you see on your postbit or your About Me page); these sections include places like Games and the Trade Sections.

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast