Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 2190

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

  1. #951
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    So I would just have to start a new thread and delete the old one?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  2. #952

    Default

    Yes, but you could also ask a mod to change it which would probably be better.

    Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

  3. #953
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cincinati OH
    Posts
    18

    Default

    My post count is stuck at four, but I have posted more than that in the 3 days I've been here, Help?

    I clame and

    -Both thanks to Gladeshadow

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recovery 8 View Post
    My post count is stuck at four, but I have posted more than that in the 3 days I've been here, Help?
    Several parts of the Forum don't count to the post counter. Most of them are marked.

    Look near the top of this page for one of these messages.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  5. #955
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cincinati OH
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thank you.

    I clame and

    -Both thanks to Gladeshadow

  6. #956
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Can I delete VMs off of my profile page from other users if I think they are offensive or for whatever other reason? (other than reporting them)

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    Can I delete VMs off of my profile page from other users if I think they are offensive or for whatever other reason? (other than reporting them)
    If they're banned like "you know who", do it.

    You can delete most stuff without Staff intervention. If you're reporting many other things, don't do it as it makes us more work. (Although we staff can still see it, and have full control over VMs.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  8. #958
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    If they're banned like "you know who", do it.

    You can delete most stuff without Staff intervention. If you're reporting many other things, don't do it as it makes us more work. (Although we staff can still see it, and have full control over VMs.)
    How do I delete them?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  9. #959
    Darato's Avatar
    Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Click on the box to the right hand side of them then look at the bottom on the left hand side and you'll see delete.

    L.F.D.

  10. #960
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    How do I delete them?
    There is a Tick box, and a drop down at the bottom of the page.

    Actually I'm not sure.. But that's how I do it, but them I'm staff.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  11. #961
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hello, I'm guessing this is the place to ask this question. If I wanted to have my account name changed could it be done? If so, how would it be changed?

    *Edit* While I'm at it, is my signature ok? Or is having two Gif's a bad idea? Just wanted to know so I wouldn't get in trouble or anything.
    Last edited by Celtic Warrior; 5th April 2011 at 8:35 AM.

  12. #962

    Default

    I've been looking at the 'rate my team' section of these forums, and i was just wondering, where would i have to look to get the moving pokemon sprites?
    thanks in advance

  13. #963
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoCkEyDuDe View Post
    Hello, I'm guessing this is the place to ask this question. If I wanted to have my account name changed could it be done? If so, how would it be changed?

    *Edit* While I'm at it, is my signature ok? Or is having two Gif's a bad idea? Just wanted to know so I wouldn't get in trouble or anything.
    Sorry, but name changes are not currently done as there are some server issues whenever we try them out for the time being. If it's fixed then it'll be likely brought back and a thread/announcement made about it, but not before.

    Also the gifs are too large in file size for the Signature rules (500KB total is the limit) so you'd want to go change that - if you want to have your signature checked try the Signature Check thread.

    I've been looking at the 'rate my team' section of these forums, and i was just wondering, where would i have to look to get the moving pokemon sprites?
    thanks in advance
    Arkeis.com has them (and you can always us google) BUT it is advised to save the image and upload it to your own image hosting account on imageshack.us, photobucket.com, etc and use that url rather than Arkeis's due to lag issues (and besides it says not to hotlink their version either).

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  14. #964

    Default

    thanks man, will do!

  15. #965
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CST (GMT-5)
    Posts
    83

    Default

    how would one change their minibanner below their name & description?
    oh, and please pm me or something, please; i don't like digging through the threads for my post
    Notice: I'll be gone from 7/3 to 7/9, so I won't be able to respond to messages, trade, etc.
    Cya on the 10th!




    All my trade offers and posts are valid until deleted.
    Check out my Trade Shop!
    Free Chikoritas!


    I am the Dark Type Leader of the Elite 13


    Former Superior Psychics Co-Leader

  16. #966
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paxromana View Post
    how would one change their minibanner below their name & description?
    oh, and please pm me or something, please; i don't like digging through the threads for my post
    The Banner tied in to your post count. So post more in Forums that count.

    Actually for me, it isn't, as I'm Staff.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  17. #967
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    how do you add "my pictures" pics to your signature?
    like, i read your thing and tried it but it doesnt work,
    do i copy the address bar or something coz i cant find the URL

  18. #968
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Llantrisant
    Posts
    6,876

    Default

    You can't put pictures from your computer's "My Pictures" folder into your sig, you need to upload your images to the internet first.

  19. #969
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, England.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    If I want to start a Game in the Games forum, do I just go ahead and post it, or do I PM it to a mod or something?

  20. #970
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    I noticed some members had Reshiram and Zekrom as their post-count minibanner. How can I use them?

  21. #971
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I noticed some members had Reshiram and Zekrom as their post-count minibanner. How can I use them?
    Once you get to the amount of posts required, it will change automatically.


  22. #972
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    392

    Default

    The Spff Rules state I cannot make more than one account for these forums, however I live with a free loader (kidding, room mate!) who uses the same internet router I do and therefore would have the same IP address, though he does use a different computer.

    He would like to make an account on the forums, but do you not tolerate "double accounts" based on Internet IP or individual computer addresses?


    Officially claimed Starly!

  23. #973
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
    The Spff Rules state I cannot make more than one account for these forums, however I live with a free loader (kidding, room mate!) who uses the same internet router I do and therefore would have the same IP address, though he does use a different computer.

    He would like to make an account on the forums, but do you not tolerate "double accounts" based on Internet IP or individual computer addresses?
    Depends on how he acts.

    We've got people here that share IP addresses, most of the time they have the IP address of a school, or other place that use a common IP. Most of the time we don't really look at IPs unless we think something is wrong.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  24. #974
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Haha, he's not a bad guy or anything!

    Ah right, but since we share the same household, the problem arises in my view that the Admins, Mods might think "These two people share an IP address, and while type differently they could still be the same person."

    Apart from assuring them I have no interest in making a pointless second account, I'm not sure how else to go about it if questioned.


    Officially claimed Starly!

  25. #975
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    He's free to join, as long as you both keep to the rules.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •