Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2203

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

So i have the psychic version serebii set up. And there are two different heads that pop up next to someones username. One is ralts. The other is gardevoir. Now for the question: what do those mean/ what are they for?

Adorable beyond comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Not sure where to post this, but I wanted to know if this picture was available to use as an avatar.

I have checked the Shows avatar section, but I haven't been able to find it. Can someone tell me the exact section and page, if possible. Thanks.
    They're not in a fixed page.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaLover View Post
    So i have the psychic version serebii set up. And there are two different heads that pop up next to someones username. One is ralts. The other is gardevoir. Now for the question: what do those mean/ what are they for?
    They represent Online or Offline. If it's a Ralts, or for any other skin, a pre-evolved pokemon, then that person is currently Offline. If it's a fully evolved version of the same pokemon, then they are Online. If it's the middle evolution, or; in some cases like the Dark skin; a non-evolving pokemon, then that person is set to Invisible, and you'll not know if they are offline or online at any given time.

Wow, i have so many questions. Ok. Ive seen how someone can make a link with their own title for it. Example: it says lets say serebii (yeah pretty cheezy) but not the whole link address. How do i do that in my siggy?

There is an FAQ on the first page, it's not just a thread of questions.

Wow, i have so many questions. Ok. Ive seen how someone can make a link with their own title for it. Example: it says lets say serebii (yeah pretty cheezy) but not the whole link address. How do i do that in my siggy?
    If I'm understanding you properly, what you have to do is highlight the text you want to link with, and then click the link button (). Example. Quote the post to see it in more detail.

As Razor Leaf said, you should read the FAQ in future.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Why is the SPPf time says 8.19AM when in my comp/phone says 9.19am? o.o I changed nothin', nya~
    Daylight savings time is when you turn the clocks back twice a year. Sppf does it automatically, and you must either not have done it, or live in a country where it's not done.

Why is the SPPf time says 8.19AM when in my comp/phone says 9.19am? o.o I changed nothin', nya~
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Daylight savings time is when you turn the clocks back twice a year. Sppf does it automatically, and you must either not have done it, or live in a country where it's not done.
    You could have forced tthe DST settings, as the forum does this change. Just remember to set the correct time zone.

The Forum did automaticly changed the time when DST happened in the UK. (The text on the bottom of the page changed from GMT+1 to GMT.)

The settings are here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Apparently, the and the things have stopped working for me so I have to put them manually. When I press OK, nothing happens. Help?

Are we allowed to bump our own topic?
    Sorry if this was answered already, but I don't feel like reading through 64 pages to find out.

Spoiler:- credit:
    Joke of the {insert time interval here}
    Want 2 short jokes and 1 long joke?
    joke, joke, joooooooke

The FAQ answers that. The answer is no. But there are rare circumstances where you may be allowed to do it (like if your new shop hasn't gotten replies for a week).

Quote Originally Posted by Sevans View Post
    Are we allowed to bump our own topic?
    Sorry if this was answered already, but I don't feel like reading through 64 pages to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    The FAQ answers that. The answer is no. But there are rare circumstances where you may be allowed to do it (like if your new shop hasn't gotten replies for a week).
    It's mainly the art forums and any forum with Shops in it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

So on this other website i was gonna put a pic someone on this website made. So should i write credit to *blah blah blah* on serebii.net. Or just not include it at all? I dont want those people to think i made it or the owner see it and get mad or something…

So on this other website i was gonna put a pic someone on this website made. So should i write credit to *blah blah blah* on serebii.net. Or just not include it at all? I dont want those people to think i made it or the owner see it and get mad or something…
    Firstly I would ask the person who made the graphic, asking them if it's alright if you use it on another site, as some people may not like you using it on other websites for the reason that giving credit is more difficult.

If they do let you use it on the other website, it's common courtesy to credit them, preferably through a link to their SPPf profile saying 'credit to ______ from Serebiiforums.com' or whatever. You can't take something and use it on another website without credit, because by doing that you are saying that you are the one who made the art.

Does anyone know wich page flareon is on the dream world art part of the avatar pictures? I have been searching soooooooooo long!!!!

When I'm looking at VMs, how come the "view conversation" button is nonexistent for some users?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    When I'm looking at VMs, how come the "view conversation" button is nonexistent for some users?
    Their profile is private or they blocked you, nya~

Does anyone know wich page flareon is on the dream world art part of the avatar pictures? I have been searching soooooooooo long!!!!
    I believe it's different for everyone.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Due to the way VBulletin works...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    I believe it's different for everyone.
    And what may be page 1 for me, may be page 42 for you.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

in claiming threads, if a member is invisible and I check on its stats and says it posted weeks ago... Does that mean the user is inactive?

Coz atm I wanna claim this..thing.. and the user hasnt posted anything for a few weeks now! nya~

in claiming threads, if a member is invisible and I check on its stats and says it posted weeks ago... Does that mean the user is inactive?

Coz atm I wanna claim this..thing.. and the user hasnt posted anything for a few weeks now! nya~
    In some threads, it's Staff who update the list, I think we can see if they've been on. Just be aware that you may miss it if they've been on and not posted or between your post and the list update, there is a good chance of loosing the claim.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    In some threads, it's Staff who update the list, I think we can see if they've been on. Just be aware that you may miss it if they've been on and not posted or between your post and the list update, there is a good chance of loosing the claim.
    Lemme explain it to you. A user has basically just bein getting on to keep their claim. They haven't VM'd or posted AT ALL.

I've got a question of my own: what are these marked and unmarked messages thing?
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    Lemme explain it to you. A user has basically just bein getting on to keep their claim. They haven't VM'd or posted AT ALL.
    Yeah that too :/ Im currently stalking this person and this person hasnt posted in months but only gets on to keep her claim, I dont think its fair, nya~

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast