Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2203

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

Quote Originally Posted by CarneysRage View Post
    Can my sig be considered too long if I leave it out of my posts? Like if I uncheck the box, it would still be on my about me tab. I plan on adding to the moving sprites fairly consistently, so this could be an actual issue.
    Yes, the signature's size is still measured even when it is only on the About Me pages.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Probably a case of forgetfulness, but I'm just curious: why is none of the third-gen Sugimori artwork added to the avatars section. Right now, it's only the starters and Rayquaza, and it just seems a bit odd to leave out the third gen but have every other Sugimori art "set" there.

It's been a long time since I last posted here and I can see a lot of changes here. Now I can't edit/delete my posts. I was wondering if there is a way to delete all my posts if not my account? I heard that there are forums that allow deleting accounts. I was young then and I posted some personal and private information about myself and I'm worried that a potential stalker might get hold of it. So please, if it is possible, please delete my account or at least all my posts in this forum. If not, at least tell me how to delete posts and I'll delete them myself. Thanks

Well, You should be able to delete most posts of yours on the forum, hit edit on the offending post, then you'll see the delete button. You'll need to confirm that you really want to delete the post. Of the offending post are within a Locked thread, PM a mod of that section, and provide links to the post.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Well, You should be able to delete most posts of yours on the forum, hit edit on the offending post, then you'll see the delete button. You'll need to confirm that you really want to delete the post. Of the offending post are within a Locked thread, PM a mod of that section, and provide links to the post.
    So posts within a locked thread cannot be edited/deleted? I see that's why I haven't been able to edit any of my posts. Okay thank you so much

I need help too! How can I change the mini picture found under my tittle? Like under where it says "Pokemon Master." I have seen so many people with different ones and mines a newbie one!
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

If by ANY chance you're into Yu-Gi-Oh! Check out my YouTube!:
    http://www.youtube.com/pakinthepunch

Quote Originally Posted by pakin View Post
    I need help too! How can I change the mini picture found under my tittle? Like under where it says "Pokemon Master." I have seen so many people with different ones and mines a newbie one!
    You need to get more posts. 20 posts will change it for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Quote Originally Posted by avatarsokia View Post
    You need to get more posts. 20 posts will change it for the first time.
    I see. So depending on the amount of posts you have you can change it? Thank you!
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

I have a question: How do I advance in the badges in the forums? Because one moment, I was a beginning trainer, after several posts, I have a Boulder Badge. I really dont get that.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    I have a question: How do I advance in the badges in the forums? Because one moment, I was a beginning trainer, after several posts, I have a Boulder Badge. I really dont get that.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php...faq_usertitles

They change with the number posts you have in post-counted threads.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Every 20 posts you get a gym badge! :P

Would I get into trouble if I put a fake "This sig was removed for being too large" sign in my sig? Since, y'know, it's not real?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Would I get into trouble if I put a fake "This sig was removed for being too large" sign in my sig? Since, y'know, it's not real?
    No, you wouldn't (besides we keep track of sig violations in User Notes), although it seems a bit odd to me. =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    No, you wouldn't (besides we keep track of sig violations in User Notes), although it seems a bit odd to me. =p
    Yeah, I was just wondering.

Another question: what counts within the boundaries of "bashing"? For example, would something like... I dunno, "X and Y aren't a couple, and they never will be!" considered bashing?

What forum might be appropriate for posting different types of writing like Poetry?
    Ok so a real quick update for you all: We have been pretty hard at work on the New Logora TRPG to be released at Pokemon Turquoise approximately in late June/early July. This TRPG is going to be an incredible experience with 100+ brand new fakemon with pseudosprites, so join now and see what you can do to help in preparation! RPG Moderator Applications are due sometime in the near future as well.

Click the banner above to check out and join the forums! ^_^
        Spoiler:- Pseudosprites, compliments of Pokemon Turquoise's resident Phoenixsong:

For more info, please send me a VM or a PM!! =)

You would put them in the Fanfiction section, if your poetry is based on Pokemon. Original poetry would go in the Non-Pokemon section.

Yeah, I was just wondering.

Another question: what counts within the boundaries of "bashing"? For example, would something like... I dunno, "X and Y aren't a couple, and they never will be!" considered bashing?
    What you put is an opinion-which of course is allowed. Bashing would be something like " How could you think X and Y are a couple?!? You're so stupid-that couple would never work, I don't know why anyone would think that. It's basically saying some nasty about the idea of the couple.

biatch im fabulous

Okay... two more questions:

One: Say I have a fanfic that's both a Romance and an Adventure/Action fic. So X and Y (who are canon characters) are trying to build up a relationship while stopping some evil guy from taking over the world. Should that be in the normal Fics section, or the Shipping Fics section, or both?

Two: Say I called an SPPf member a douche and a dumb*ss, but on my livejournal/twitter/FF.net profile/whatever, and not on SPPf. Say another member saw what I said. If they notified a mod about it, would I still get infracted, even though it wasn't on SPPf?

I don't know about the first question but I'm sure what happens on other site has no effect on your Serebii account unless to attack the site itself for something, and even then there's no way to really prove it was you.

Okay... two more questions:

One: Say I have a fanfic that's both a Romance and an Adventure/Action fic. So X and Y (who are canon characters) are trying to build up a relationship while stopping some evil guy from taking over the world. Should that be in the normal Fics section, or the Shipping Fics section, or both?
    I would say that it's up to you. If the primary focus of the fic is the action and the adventure/journey, I would say fanfic section. But if the focus of the fic is the budding romance between the two canon characters, with the adventure as more of a side plot, I would say put it in Shipping

That's my thinking anyway

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't know about the first question but I'm sure what happens on other site has no effect on your Serebii account unless to attack the site itself for something, and even then there's no way to really prove it was you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I would say that it's up to you. If the primary focus of the fic is the action and the adventure/journey, I would say fanfic section. But if the focus of the fic is the budding romance between the two canon characters, with the adventure as more of a side plot, I would say put it in Shipping

That's my thinking anyway
    Oh, okay, thanks then!

Question:

I noticed the little "table" button on the formatting bar and was wondering how does it work or how to use it? I made a table in MS Word that I'm doing for a role play and if I can remake the table on here that'd be great. I just don't know how to work the coding. If someone could help, that'd be great. ^_^

How do I do a strikethrough when I type?
    Made by me!
        Spoiler:- Miscellaneous Sig Stuff Here:

Quote Originally Posted by MetamonKerudio View Post
    How do I do a strikethrough when I type?
    Strikethrough

[s][/s*] Take out the asterik.

Thanks Shadow!
    Made by me!
        Spoiler:- Miscellaneous Sig Stuff Here:

Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast