Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2191

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

Quote Originally Posted by succeeddamnyou View Post
    Can someone tell me how to change the little thing next to my avatar that says beginer trainer and has a little picture of the starters, i've seen much better ones than the default and i'd like to make my own. Also is there a thread specificaly to do with site help like this, i couldn't find one.
    It changes by the number of post you have which you can see on the right top hand side of a post. check the first page of this thread it will show you how many posts you need for it to change

here is a quick link to the post http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...41#post7301341

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

K im sorry I just want to know why it wont let me use bb codes and images

Quote Originally Posted by MelonGerbil View Post
    K im sorry I just want to know why it wont let me use bb codes and images
    You have to make at least 10 posts before you can use BB Code, links, and images if I remember correctly.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You have to make at least 10 posts before you can use BB Code, links, and images if I remember correctly.
    Oh okay thank you

Hello.
    I just newly created this Forum Account. My profile says "due to the recent incident on the Forums, its best to change your password". I just created this account with a new password so should I change it?
    and , i m just wondering what the incident was?

There was a problem with a hacker awhile back, not all that recent but it happened.

If you just created the account I wouldn't worry, but it's generally smart to change your password from time to time as it helps keep your account secure.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    There was a problem with a hacker awhile back, not all that recent but it happened.

If you just created the account I wouldn't worry, but it's generally smart to change your password from time to time as it helps keep your account secure.
    Ok. thank for the advise Murder Doll

I've got a question, is there a way to search users by permission groups? Like if I wanted to find members of the anime fans permission group, I could search them and there'd be a list of users with the requirements.

You can only view the members of a usergroup if you are the leader of the usergroup. Otherwise you'll just get a no permission error. Most of the groups here don't have a leader though. The only other way to see all users from these groups is through the adminCP.

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Not exactly sure where to post this..technically I'm a newb when it comes to the serebii chat rooms XD ( I used it for a short period of time years ago, but that's it)..how many channels are there to the chat rooms? Someone tried to get me to click a clickable text for multi battles..I know there is a general chat room and a trade chat room. Didn't want to click it and get in trouble and now I'd like to know if there is a server/channel/whatever its called that's just for battles?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Not exactly sure where to post this..technically I'm a newb when it comes to the serebii chat rooms XD ( I used it for a short period of time years ago, but that's it)..how many channels are there to the chat rooms? Someone tried to get me to click a clickable text for multi battles..I know there is a general chat room and a trade chat room. Didn't want to click it and get in trouble and now I'd like to know if there is a server/channel/whatever its called that's just for battles?
    The two channels you're thinking of are #spp and #spp-wifi. You want #spp-wifi if you're looking for battles, though. It's often used for trading more than battling, but that's the only channel we have for battles. If anyone tries to tell you about any different channel for battling, it won't be anything related to us.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Just posting this here since I didn't notice it before, hurrr.

I've been gone for a while; back when I was here Reputation was still a thing. The mods got rid of it again, but apparently I got a "Reputation Comment" notification before it got taken down. I can't get rid of it by viewing it, as reputation is gone so there is nothing to view. So basically my profile is permanently stuck with saying I have 1 unseen notification and I need help getting rid of it.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I don't know if it would help in this case, but I've heard that VM'ing your self and then deleting the VM helps get rid of stubborn notifications.

Question: what should you do if another member on the forums scammed you during a trade? Is there a board to report, or otherwise some sort of protocol to warn other users? I've noticed there's one for Serebii chatroom scams, but haven't seen one just for the forum in general.

I haven't been scammed nor am I expecting to be. I am just curious. Plus if there is such a board I'd obviously like to check it out. ^^

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    Question: what should you do if another member on the forums scammed you during a trade? Is there a board to report, or otherwise some sort of protocol to warn other users? I've noticed there's one for Serebii chatroom scams, but haven't seen one just for the forum in general.

I haven't been scammed nor am I expecting to be. I am just curious. Plus if there is such a board I'd obviously like to check it out. ^^
    you report it here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...orum-Blacklist get screenshots and all information needed and a mod will sort it out.

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Thank you!

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiescence View Post
    I don't know if it would help in this case, but I've heard that VM'ing your self and then deleting the VM helps get rid of stubborn notifications.
    This didn't work, for the record. It's still stuck with saying I have 1 Reputation Comment.

This may or may not be the right place to ask this question, but how does one join a guild? Do you have to be recommended by someone, or can you just fill out an application to join any time?
    You can call me Sky or Shay.

3DS FC : 0216-1419-1333
    IGN: Sky
    Friend Safari: Bug

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheAbsol View Post
    This may or may not be the right place to ask this question, but how does one join a guild? Do you have to be recommended by someone, or can you just fill out an application to join any time?
    You just join. Be sure to read the rules of the Guild first and fill out the application format they tell you to use.

All right, thanks.
    You can call me Sky or Shay.

3DS FC : 0216-1419-1333
    IGN: Sky
    Friend Safari: Bug

How to I upload a custom avatar??? Is it possible on this forum???

Quote Originally Posted by dennisfar19 View Post
    How to I upload a custom avatar??? Is it possible on this forum???
    You can't have a custom avatar unless you're staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    You can't have a custom avatar unless you're staff.
    True.

Former staff can keep their last avatar, and some people have gained special non-staff permissions, due to various circumstances.

I'm not sure why I can't see my own avatar though. It's set to have one.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Now I have another noob question, I've read up on IVs but none of it makes sense. How can you tell is a Pokemon newly hatched has any and how to tell if your current Pokemon do???? Is there a thread explaining or a website that makes sense?

I have a noob question..

Question: When I go to help someone with there RMT tread it doesn't seem to let me post, It always says something to do with the URLs but am not doing alot of editing to there Post.. Basically why won't it let me post it??

Answer: ???
    Signature Under Construction

Spoiler:- Signature:

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast