Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788
Results 2,176 to 2,191 of 2191

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

Quote Originally Posted by dennisfar19 View Post
    Now I have another noob question, I've read up on IVs but none of it makes sense. How can you tell is a Pokemon newly hatched has any and how to tell if your current Pokemon do???? Is there a thread explaining or a website that makes sense?
    All Pokémon have IVs, but freshly caught/hatched Pokémon don't have EVs.
    http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
    http://serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by Saib0t21 View Post
    I have a noob question..

Question: When I go to help someone with there RMT tread it doesn't seem to let me post, It always says something to do with the URLs but am not doing alot of editing to there Post.. Basically why won't it let me post it??

Answer: ???
    Does your post include images? Leave them out. The same applies to the @ sign which apparently causes problems too. Once you have made 10 posts you should be able to use both of them.

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

No they don't that's the thing, It's just BB Coding which I don't seem to understand.. But thank you might be cuz I don't have 10 post like you said.
    Signature Under Construction

Spoiler:- Signature:

Thanks very much

I have another question...

For my signature how many spoilers am I aloud to have in there? Say I wanted to put a spoiler in for each gen and team I have played with a trainer card.

I have about 8 to put into Spoilers.. is that to many or is it aloud for my signature?
    Signature Under Construction

Spoiler:- Signature:

Quote Originally Posted by Saib0t21 View Post
    I have another question...

For my signature how many spoilers am I aloud to have in there? Say I wanted to put a spoiler in for each gen and team I have played with a trainer card.

I have about 8 I have is 8 Spoilers aloud in my signature?
    You can only have one spoiler in your sig. After reading the rules you can use the sig check thread if you're not sure it's safe.

Maybe a very stupid question to ask, but where can i pick my own avatar. I've seen members around with other avatars that i see in the custom gallery but i don'tfind any option to choose my own. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Flamy View Post
    Maybe a very stupid question to ask, but where can i pick my own avatar. I've seen members around with other avatars that i see in the custom gallery but i don'tfind any option to choose my own. Thx
    Only the staff can have custom avatars unfortunately.

Hmm that's not how i remember it a several years ago.. But thx, not making a drama of it ofcourse

it has always been that way. we have thousands and thousands of users so letting each one choose their own avatar is kind of a strain on the server haha

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Is there a place to talk about mobile games?? Like phone games?? I tried to find one but I couldn't see one. Would that count as entertainment??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    There's no section for phone games there. It just says other systems....a phone isn't a game console.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Okay, I know I've been here for a few years now, but I've never been able to work out spoiler tags. It seems if I click the button in the "Go Advanced" section, on the preview of the post, the spoiler won't show up. I think the only way I've managed to get spoilers to work before has been to quote someone else's post, even though I'm pretty sure I'm using the correct tags.

[spoiler]Here is an example.[/spoiler]

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

You need to add an additional parameter to the spoiler tag. This is the right code:

[spoiler=title]text[/spoiler]

Spoiler:- title:

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Is there any way to delete my account?

I came back to this place after a long while, and looking back at my old posts is making me cringe.

If an SPPf staff member is reading this, feel free to take this as consent to wipe everything.

How come on some threads I can quick reply and on others I can't. I am a new member.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788