Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2295

Thread: [OLD] Newbie Help & FAQ - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Oh okay. Thank you for your help!
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

I have already had a couple of what I am pressuming as "spammers". I report them immediately to try and help with issues. Why? How frequently does it normally happen? And if I can, how do I make it stop?
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

I have a question- I'm not new, but I've been gone for about 5 years- I noticed that looking around, any image that used to be hosted on t i n y p i c (had to space it out because it appears the word is on the banlist) has had part of the url replaced with ******* (the aforementioned spaced word- but if you know that's what it was, you can make it work). Did something happen?- Is it because that website's links expire and are reused if you don't have an account? (I do so all of mine are still good, but still..)
    Last edited by ~Dragon Arbock~; 28th September 2015 at 2:43 AM.
    Darkness, and light become one
    Beneath this heart shaped moon.
    Sometimes, the line can seem blurred
    To even those of good.
    And now, even once good friends
    have turned against each other.
    Yet there seems to be, no escape...(no escape... no escape...)
    Will you run away? Will you run away,
    To the castle ruins of yesterday?
    What can become, of this hopeless endeavor you seek?
    What hope can it bring?
    Will you run and hide, or stand tall and fight
    Against all that you have ever believed in?
    And watch as crimson tides consume this
    World that never was.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragon Arbock~ View Post
    I have a question- I'm not new, but I've been gone for about 5 years- I noticed that looking around, any image that used to be hosted on t i n y p i c (had to space it out because it appears the word is on the banlist) has had part of the url replaced with ******* (the aforementioned spaced word- but if you know that's what it was, you can make it work). Did something happen?- Is it because that website's links expire and are reused if you don't have an account? (I do so all of mine are still good, but still..)
    That's pretty much it, it was censored because of an issue that came up with reused links.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Due to some issues that have occurred, I had to block a certain small picture hosting site. The URLs ended up getting re-appropriated and have put us in bad standing.

As such, I recommend that, if you must use them, you use ones like imgur or minus.

Thanks
    You can read more about it here but this is the gist of it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Is there any substitute avatars? :/

Quote Originally Posted by PrismaticPrincessAnna View Post
    Is there any substitute avatars? :/
    yes there is on pokestar studios first page called pokedoll

Hello guys! I'm trying to find a thread where we can exchange Friend Codes (for Friend Safari). Can someone direct me to it? Sorry for bothering.
    Fire Emblem x Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Hello guys! I'm trying to find a thread where we can exchange Friend Codes (for Friend Safari). Can someone direct me to it? Sorry for bothering.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...RULES-OR-DIE!*

there is a direct link to it but yo can always find it in the trade forum section

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...RULES-OR-DIE!*

there is a direct link to it but yo can always find it in the trade forum section
    Thank you so much! <3
    Fire Emblem x Pokemon

Hello, I'm trying to post something in the Poképolls section, and want to add some images to the post. I'm using the [ img ] BB code (but without spaces), ending with [/ img ] (without spaces again) to close. In between is the link, as usual. Normally I don't have any trouble with this, and I've used it in my signature as well. Though now that I'm trying to post on the Poképolls subforum, it does not work, and the images show up as hyperlinks instead. I've tried to use images in this subforum (Help & Newbie Lounge) as well, as a way of testing, and now they don't show up at all. It is just blank space here, not even a hyperlink. Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

This is supposed to be an image of a Premier Ball:

But it's not very effective...
    Offering custom RNG Breeding/RNG Ditto Capture!
    No clones/hacks!
    ----------
        Spoiler:- Active Save Files:

Ah, it's working again. Brilliant.
    Sorry for the double post by the way. Just didn't want to use the defect post anymore.
    Offering custom RNG Breeding/RNG Ditto Capture!
    No clones/hacks!
    ----------
        Spoiler:- Active Save Files:

Quote Originally Posted by Raravian View Post

Ah, it's working again. Brilliant.
    Sorry for the double post by the way. Just didn't want to use the defect post anymore.
    Sorry I was to late to answer your question but glad it's fixed now but to help you more you can just edit your other post and remove the text and put question answered or just remove the post all together.

Are there any threads you can post in that relate to requests for cloning Pokémon?
    3DS FC: 0748-2813-8298
    IGN: Amanda

Friend Safari: Normal with Eevee, Minccino, and Dunsparce

Bank Ball Collection

DeviantART

Law of Gaga: (RAH)˛ (AH)ł + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)˛ + OOH(LA)˛

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLucarioOfficer View Post
    Are there any threads you can post in that relate to requests for cloning Pokémon?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...78-Trade-Shops

Some trade shops do offer it

Hello everybody, Pokemon has braught back nostalgia in me and it has greatly changed over the year from when i started playing as a kid. Now all grown up, i want a more wider aspect of pokemon rather than just power leveling with a full ofensive team and finishing the game. A term that is new to me is EV training i understand that its a grinding regimen for beefing up specific stats of your pokemon ? (Correct me if im wrong). Question is how does one know which pokemon will give? Where and when is a good start for EV training? What is IV? Are there any guides as to where i can read up and get a breakdown of everything i need to get started? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Merbi View Post
    Hello everybody, Pokemon has braught back nostalgia in me and it has greatly changed over the year from when i started playing as a kid. Now all grown up, i want a more wider aspect of pokemon rather than just power leveling with a full ofensive team and finishing the game. A term that is new to me is EV training i understand that its a grinding regimen for beefing up specific stats of your pokemon ? (Correct me if im wrong). Question is how does one know which pokemon will give? Where and when is a good start for EV training? What is IV? Are there any guides as to where i can read up and get a breakdown of everything i need to get started? Thanks in advance.
    http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

This link provided by serebii will help you understands evds and the pokemon which give the best evds for each stat.

As for IVs well all pokemon in the wild have random ivs for each stat. Pokemon can have IVS between 0-31 many trainers who want their pokemon to be the strongest it can will IV breed pokemon to get 31 ivs in each stat these pokemon are called flawless pokemon. If a pokemon has 31 ivs in 5 of it's stats but less than 31 in the other one then they are called perfect pokemon. Ivs increase a pokemon stats depending on it's level and evds.

If you are planning to iv train I suggest breeding pokemon as destiny know passes 5 of the iv stats of both of the parents so for example it may take 3 of the iv stats from the male and the other 2 from the female. I suggest using this link it helps a lot. http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Here I link Serebii have provided for IV help too http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml

You could also search videos on youtube too for help I find it better when you see someone showing how to do it while they explain anyway I wish you luck.
    Last edited by Naoto Shirogane; 4th November 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merbi View Post
    If you're playing oras just use this to fully ev train up to 5 pokemon in a matter of minutes (10-12 battles to fully train pokemon)

It explains some basic info on evs but most importantly shows the best method if ev training to date

I was planning to write up a few guides for the serebii journal to show people how easy evs and ivs can be and how exactly it is done but that project is dead... I might just write them anyways if i feel like it...

edit: sry link didnt come thru
    Last edited by Rocxidi; 4th November 2015 at 7:16 PM.

hi! not really a new member but i recently changed my usernames on other sites and wanted to change my username here too because seeing my old one makes me extremely uncomfortable. lol
    i tried looking around and i can't find anything. i thought of maybe deleting my account and making a new one but i think that's against the rules if i'm not mistaken?
    i tried to search around to find answers but not much luck. if an admin is the only one who can change my username; i'd highly appreciate it! my new username is; GloomyStarWitch
    i apologize in advance if this isn't the place to ask. i just didn't kno where else to ask.;_; thanks so much in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    hi! not really a new member but i recently changed my usernames on other sites and wanted to change my username here too because seeing my old one makes me extremely uncomfortable. lol
    i tried looking around and i can't find anything. i thought of maybe deleting my account and making a new one but i think that's against the rules if i'm not mistaken?
    i tried to search around to find answers but not much luck. if an admin is the only one who can change my username; i'd highly appreciate it! my new username is; GloomyStarWitch
    i apologize in advance if this isn't the place to ask. i just didn't kno where else to ask.;_; thanks so much in advance!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Changes-Thread

Mods only change your names in October and April I am sorry to say but there is no other way and you just missed the deadline for October. Now you will have to wait till April to change your name. If you ever lose the link I gave you you can find the thread on the newbie section it's at the very top.

Default Threads?

Hello, I do not know much english so I speak with difficulty. I cannot see the button that allows me to view the pages of the threads, it will open only the last, the one with the most recent. I would also be looking for guides for the metagame.
    Thank you for your support

Hello, little question
    hum, i'm new and i try to find a very specific topic.
    Is there a favorite pokemon contest (who people vote for their favorite pokémon) on this forum ?

(Sorry if my English is strange, i'm not living in English-speaking country)

Quote Originally Posted by K-J View Post
    Hello, little question
    hum, i'm new and i try to find a very specific topic.
    Is there a favorite pokemon contest (who people vote for their favorite pokémon) on this forum ?

(Sorry if my English is strange, i'm not living in English-speaking country)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Thread-POKEMON
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Polls

Hey, there

How can I get a poll started? I want to ask people which Pokémon they would pick: Charizard or Blastoise

Thanks,
    Pokémon M

Default Where are people gettingthese awesome pokemon banners?

I'm just curious where people are getting these sweet pokemon banners, other than pokecharms

Thanks to Archangel Armada for the banner!

What thread can I post a competitive pokemon team I'm making in?

I just need help with items, nature, evs, and moves but already have certain pokemon I want to use and abilities I want them to have.

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast