Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889
Results 2,201 to 2,209 of 2209

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

It's Japanese. So, to correctly pronounce it you'd need to use Japanese E and I sounds, plus the R is actually a sound between R and L that we don't have in English. Hold your tongue to the roof of your mouth and talk as though making an L sound.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

I'm having trouble trying to use the strike through text tag here at Serebii.forums, and it's not included in the facts about normally used text tags. What's the proper way to do it, and can the input be updated in the facts for future reference? Thanks Serebii Staff!
    Last edited by Victreebong; 17th December 2014 at 4:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    I'm having trouble trying to use the strike through text tag here at Serebii.forums, and it's not included in the facts about normally used text tags. What's the proper way to do it, and can the input be updated in the facts for future reference? Thanks Serebii Staff!
    Try
    [*s]text[/*s]

without the * Should result in

text
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I made a thread under the General Pokémon Discussion: asking about what other cool/unique pokemon websites are out there and it disappeared, why? and how to I get it back?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chzrd55ab View Post
    I made a thread under the General Pokémon Discussion: asking about what other cool/unique pokemon websites are out there and it disappeared, why? and how to I get it back?
    thanks.
    I'm not a mod, but my guess is it was deleted because that's more of a question for the General Chat Thread more than it is worthy of having its own thread.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

How to you do the text thing where there's a line through your text? Seriously how? I checked every option but I can't figure it out.
    Something I've realized...
    All my favorite Pokemon......
    Are weak to ice.

Really awesome remix of RSE rival battle I found while surfing Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF7qkCUI3Gs

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I'm not a mod, but my guess is it was deleted because that's more of a question for the General Chat Thread more than it is worthy of having its own thread.
    there was a bit more to it, would like to see it though, it had a few replies.

Quote Originally Posted by HM02gon View Post
    How to you do the text thing where there's a line through your text? Seriously how? I checked every option but I can't figure it out.
    You use the [*s] BB code. So you put [*s]text[/s] without the asterisk and you'll get text

Quote Originally Posted by chzrd55ab View Post
    there was a bit more to it, would like to see it though, it had a few replies.
    That's a question for the subforum/thread mod who deleted it then

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Can anyone tell me how to delete an attachment from one of my posts? I've tried 'manage attachments' in the advanced edit settings, but there doesn't seem to be a delete option. Am I in the right place?

Found it under profile settings! : )
    Last edited by Pandarama; Yesterday at 12:23 PM.

Black: Kay - 2967 0131 5107
    ~
    Omega Ruby: Spooky -
    ~

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889