Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 2,226 to 2,238 of 2238

Thread: Newbie Help & FAQ - Please note that this FAQ will be out of date with vB4

It's an old message which shouldn't be displayed to new users in the first place and should have been disabled ages ago...
    This might have been the issue mentioned but I'm not sure (there were several issues).
    You can ignore it.

Button by WereDragn

Thanks for letting us know that the message is still active, I'll let Serebii know.

so I cant post about in game topics

You might want to be specific. What are you trying to post/what threads can't you post in?

On a hunch, check that you aren't posting urls/images/using the '@' sign in your post. You can't post anywhere with that in your post until you have a postcount of ten. That's to prevent adbots from spamming the forums with advertisements.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Game Plot Analysis - The Johto Games! Better or worse?
    Previous Article: What Iwata Contributed to Pokemon. RIP, Iwata. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

How can I add spoiler tags to my posts???
    Nintendo Fanboy, especially for Pokémon, Fire Emblem & Splatoon.

FC:1693-1645-5618
    NNID: Hazza2001
    Twitter: @HappyHawlucha
    My Tumblr, where I discuss Nintendo-y things!: www.tumblr.com/blog/happy-hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    How can I add spoiler tags to my posts???
    By using the following code:
    [spoiler=title]text[/spoiler]
    Result:
        Spoiler:- title:

Button by WereDragn

If you posted in a thread and no one else posted after you for a few days and the thread isn't a week old, are you still allowed to post again or does this count as double posting/spam?

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 26

Dawg
    Level 19

Pekachu
    Level 14

Quote Originally Posted by JingIeBeIls View Post
    If you posted in a thread and no one else posted after you for a few days and the thread isn't a week old, are you still allowed to post again or does this count as double posting/spam?
    It doesn't matter how much time has passed between posts; if you post twice in a row, you're still double-posting. Did you have a question? You can post a link here to your question and we can help you find a more recent thread for it, or you can VM me or another member if your question isn't getting answered and we can help you.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    It doesn't matter how much time has passed between posts; if you post twice in a row, you're still double-posting. Did you have a question? You can post a link here to your question and we can help you find a more recent thread for it, or you can VM me or another member if your question isn't getting answered and we can help you.
    This answered my question, thank you!

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 26

Dawg
    Level 19

Pekachu
    Level 14

Actually if its something like a game or news thread and new news comes up, you can post it usually

When I log in it still shows the log in buttons etc instead of what I think is supposed to be showing my username because I'll click on forums and then it'll be there, but when I go to the original site itll say that I'm not logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticdelphox View Post
    When I log in it still shows the log in buttons etc instead of what I think is supposed to be showing my username because I'll click on forums and then it'll be there, but when I go to the original site itll say that I'm not logged in.
    Hmm that's strange. have you got the remember me box checked if not then it may be because it logs you out after a certain amount of time of being inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mysticdelphox View Post
    Which URL do you visit the site through?
    It makes a difference whether you log in on serebiiforums.com or www.serebiiforums.com Some links point to the other domain. If you are logged in only on www.serebiiforums.com and click a link without the www you are logged out for example (or the other way around).

Button by WereDragn

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990