Thread: A New Journey and A Promise(PG) (Kenta x Nozomi and Satoshi x Kasumi)

Default A New Journey and A Promise(PG) (Kenta x Nozomi and Satoshi x Kasumi)

Okay I did some remakes and fix some stories I have been doing lately. Hope you guys like it. Please put a honest comment but not a rude one. Well enjoy^^

Chapter 1: A New Journey and A Promise

It was a normal sunny morning in New Bark Town. Summer has come and everyone is having a great time outside. But a certain trainer in New Bark Town will get a big surprise when he wakes up. His little sister Ayame was about to wake him up to show him the big surprise.

Ayame opens the curtains and the sunlight had shined down on Kenta’s face“Hey rise and shine Kenta!” shouted Ayame. Kenta pulled the covers over his head to get more sleep and away from the sunlight. “Ohhhhh come on bro!. Time to get up!!!!!. Ayame screamed her head off and made Kenta fly off the bed and slammed his face on the floor.

“Owwww…jeez sis can you yell even louder?” asked Kenta. “What’s that suppose to mean Kenta?…anyways I have a letter from Nozomi-san for you bro. Ayame takes out the letter from her pocket and gives it to Kenta. “From Nozomi-chan?” Asked Kenta. “Yep. I forgot to give it to you yesterday but now open and read it Kenta” said Ayame
    Kenta opens the letter and starts reading it.

Dear my love....yeah right in your dreams Kenta.

Hi ya been Kenta. How’s everything back in New Bark Town? I really miss living in that town. The Sinnoh region is really beautiful. I'm really sorry I haven’t told you about this. I was afraid that you’ll try something crazy to stop me from moving. Still I really do miss you. You were the very first friend I ever had in New Bark Town. I wish you could come with me and my parents to the Sinnoh region. It would be awesome if that happen but I know you have to take care of everyone back at home. Thank you so much for taking good care of me and protecting me since childhood.....what the heck am saying this. I'm the one thats been taking care all you knucklehead ;D.

I’m really glad that I have met you Kenta. You have always been one of my most cherished friends. Also…there was something I wanted to tell you for a long time before I left but I was too nervous to say it to you. Well…I started to develop feelings towards you Kenta. I don’t know why but I do. OMG how cheesy can I get

I think it when you took me to the big hill at night to watch shooting stars. I was really happy when you took me on that day Kenta. I never felt that much happiness on that day. When I first lay my head on your shoulder on that night, I felt really safe around you. Also…I remember the days when we were little kids. I was the one that always look after you and taken care you. It’s really funny how you were very clueless and clumsy back then.

But now these days you’ve gotten better and understand other peoples feelings now. You improved a lot in all these years. I’m really proud of you Kenta. And I’m really happy that you always keep your promises to me…okay except for one time you forgot my 8th B-Day. I didn’t forgive you at that time but for some reason, I couldn’t stay mad at you for it. You were too sweet and too nice to be mad at.

Maybe I’ll see you again someday during journey and you better keep your promise to keep wearing that hat I made you or else I’ll beat you to a pupil. Because you should know how much work I had to make that hat for you.

And yes I will keep my promise to wear the sunglasses for you. I’m really happy that you the bought some thing that I really wanted. Well guess that’s all I can think of for this letter.

Stay in touch and don’t be a stranger Kenta. You hear me boy? You gotta promise to stay in touch with me……you know what? We always make so many promises to each other huh? Lol wow we must of made bunches of promises over the years. Well keep this promise in your heart at all times okay? See you around =)

Your BFF,
    Nozomi

As Kenta finishes reading the letter from Nozomi, He gets up from floor and looks at Ayame. “ Ayame…start packing because we’re on our way to the Sinnoh region”. “Yahooo! Finally another new journey to a new region….hey doesn’t Hikari our cousin live in the sinnoh region Kenta?” said Ayame. “Yep she does. And that means we get to see Aunt Ayako is there too. Anyways start packing and let mom know we’re going to the Sinnoh region” said Kenta. Kenta and Ayame got all their things for the trip and let everyone that they know that there going to the Sinnoh region.” Okay sis what pokemon are you taking with you?” asked Kenta. “ I’m taking Eevee of course and this pokemon egg with me. How about you?”. “My main team are going with me….”. And then suddenly out of nowhere, Gardevoir appears and glomps on Kenta.. “Okay I’m happy that you’re also coming with us Gardevoir” said Kenta

Gardevoir was really happy about it and she still hugging Kenta. “ Alright lets go Kenta! Before the boat leaves us”. Kenta and Ayame said their good byes to everyone in New Bark Town and went on the ship that is leaving to the Sinnoh region. “Yay I’m excited bro. I can’t wait to go to the Sinnoh region!” Shouting Ayame. “Same here Ayame. Another region for me to become the Sinnoh champion” said Kenta. Unexpectedly a little
    Azurill came along went playful around Ayame.” Awwwww this Azurill is soooo cute!!!” shouted Ayame. Kenta got a close look at the Azurill and was thinking about where the pokemon came from. “This Azurill looks familiar for some reason….I know seen it somewhere in Cerulean City…”. When Ayame picked up the Azurill, A girl with red hair came running and saw Ayame holding Azuill.” Azuill there you are!” Shouted the red haired girl.

When Kenta turned around, He noticed that it was Kasumi that calling Azuill. “Hey its Kasumi”. Azuill leaps and lands onto Kasumi’s left shoulder. “Kenta long time no see. I haven’t seen you since our battle at Cerulean Gym. Hi ya been?”. “I’ve been doing good and been looking after my little sister” said Kenta. Kasumi looks around and see’s Ayame behind of Kenta ” Oh so this is your little sister huh. Nice to meet you I’m Kasumi”. “Hello I’m Ayame. Nice to meet you Kasumi” said Ayame. “So where are you two going?” asked Kasumi.

“My Brother and I are going to the Sinnoh region” said Ayame. After hearing that from Ayame, Kasumi was surprised about it. “Really? I’m going there too”. “Why you got a boyfriend in the Sinnoh region Kasumi?” asked Kenta. When Kasumi heard what Kenta said, Her face turned bright red.” Hey bro. Didn’t she travel with a guy that had a Pikachu with him?” said Ayame. “Yeah I think his name was Satoshi from Pallet Town.” Answered Kenta. Ayame looked at Kasumi and wanted to ask her about the trainer name Satoshi..” Is Satoshi the guy you’re going to see in the Sinnoh region? Is he your boyfriend?”. Kasumi was blushing so much that her whole body was turning bright red rose.

“S-satoshi…is not really my boyfriend….we’re just best friends that’s all. Well I do like him but I kinda doubt he’ll notice” said Kasumi. “That’s kinda true. I heard that he’s very dense for some things. Anyways since all of us are going, do you want to travel with us Kasumi?” Said Kenta.” Sure I love too….and I finally get to see Satoshi again,,,he, he he” said Kasumi. “What was that Kasumi?” asked Kenta. “Oh nothing. Nothing at all…anyways shouldn’t we find a room to stay in till we get to the Sinnoh region?” said Kasumi.

“Yeah your right. Okay girls lets go!” shouted Kenta. The gang has found their rooms and are now resting up to get to travel into the Sinnoh region. When Ayame and Kasumi are asleep, Kenta was still up and take a small picture from his backpack. The picture that he took out was a picture of him and Nozomi back when there were kids. As stares at that picture, he started wondering what she is doing right now in the Sinnoh.

Its morning now in the Sinnoh region and Satoshi is on his way to get his third badge. As Satoshi and his friends were walking in the forest, they see Nozomi sitting on a big rock near a small beautiful lake. “Hey Nozomi-san!” shouted Hikari.” Oh hey Hikari, Takeshi, and Satoshi” said Nozomi. “Why are sitting around here by yourself Nozomi?” asked Satoshi. “ Just thinking about something that very important to me during my childhood days that’s all”. Satoshi and the others notice that Nozomi is holding a small picture in her right hand. “Hey whats that in your hand Nozomi” asked Takeshi

Hikari hops onto the rock and sits next to Nozomi to see what the picture is.” Is it alright if I could see the picture Nozomi?” asked Hikari.” Sure here you go” Nozomi gives the picture to Hikari to let her see it.” Awww you look so cute in this picture when your were little….hey is that Kenta in this picture with you Nozomi?”. “Yes that right. I didn’t know you knew him Hikari” said Nozomi. “Of course. Kenta and I are cousins. I used to play and hang out with him all the time when I come to visit him” said Hikari. “Can I ask you two question? Who is Kenta” asked Satoshi.

“Yeah tell us all about him you two. He sounds like really cool guy” said Takeshi.” Lets see…Kenta is one of the coolest and nicest cousins I ever know. Since I was the youngest, He always protects me and always cheers me up.” Said Hikari. “Wow he does sound awesome. How about you Nozomi? Do you have anything to say about Kenta?” asked Satoshi. “Well I knew Kenta all my life since childhood. Back then I was the one that always look after him. Because when we were little, he’s always been clumsy and very troublesome. And I have to agree with cheer up part from Hikari. When I feel sad or lonely, he always tries to make me laugh with all these random jokes and funny stories. Also we always make a lot of promises to each other all the time. But I ask Kenta to keep a special promise” said Nozomi. “And what special promise is that Nozomi” asked Hikari.” I asked him if something happens to me and nothing stands in his way, he will always come rescue me.” Said Nozomi. “Awwww that’s so sweet. I always knew my cousin is really kind and a nice guy. Do you think about him Nozomi-san?” asked Hikari. “I think about him almost everyday and I’ve been wondering if he’s been thinking about me as well….hey Hikari. What time is it right now?” said Nozomi.

“Its almost about 10:00am. Why?” said Hikari. “Because I’m suppose to be on my way to my way to the next contest” Nozomi answered. “Awwww…we want to hear more about ‘Kenta’ Nozomi” shouted Satoshi.” Sorry Satoshi but another time okay. Alright see ya later you three” Nozomi jumps off the rock. Runs off and disappears in the forest.” Man this Kenta sounds like a really cool guy…I wonder if he’s a experience pokemon trainer” said Takeshi.” If he is, I would like to challenge him someday.” Said Satoshi.” Anyways lets go you guys! I want to win my contest ribbon at the next pokemon contest.” Shouted Hikari.

End of Chapter 1

(A Super Short Side Story)

A Johto Pokemon Contest Special: Haruka’s Adventure Story
    It’s a Sunny Day and Haruka is excited about going to the Johto region. She’s been wondering how the Johto region is like and she can’t wait to explore it. Right now she’s on her way to New Bark Town to sign up for the Johto Pokemon Contest at the Pokemon center.” Wow I can’t wait to get to the Johto region. If Satoshi and Takeshi can survive here, then so can I” said Haruka.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Yay, a shipping fic with Kenta in it ^_^! There aren't many featuring him around here, and when there is, it's usually Questshipping, which I couldn't support for the life of me.
    Anyway, I think the Kenta/Nozomi pairing is really cute, and the fic seems fun, even though a few of the scenes seem to be taking things a little too fast (but I think all fanfic writers are guilty of doing that now and then). If you plan on updating it, I'd like to be on the PM list. Just one last thing...
    [Y]ou better keep your promise to keep wearing that hat I made you or else I’ll beat you to a pupil.
    "Pupil" should be "pulp", since saying you're gonna beat someone to a student doesn't really make sense ;^).
    {New icon currently under construction C:}
    You can call me Liberty4Pokemon, Liberty, or Libby (my given name), whatever floats your boat! =)

Proud Namer of/Supporter of OutofSpiteShipping | Ditto on ShootsDownShipping :-*
    ^Glitter/Twinleafshipping, yuri-licious oneshot | ^ShootsDown/Penguni/AppealShipping serial <33
    Claims: Shinji/Kengo; Nozomi/Kengo; Kasumi/Hikari; Sakaki/Kaorin {AzuDai} (couples)||Gwen Stefani (celebrity)
    Nozomi is my bishie =3

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4Pokemon View Post
    Yay, a shipping fic with Kenta in it ^_^! There aren't many featuring him around here, and when there is, it's usually Questshipping, which I couldn't support for the life of me.
    Anyway, I think the Kenta/Nozomi pairing is really cute, and the fic seems fun, even though a few of the scenes seem to be taking things a little too fast (but I think all fanfic writers are guilty of doing that now and then). If you plan on updating it, I'd like to be on the PM list. Just one last thing...

"Pupil" should be "pulp", since saying you're gonna beat someone to a student doesn't really make sense ;^).
    Yay finally a post in my story XD. I'm really glad you like the story Liberty. Thanks for showing me some errors in my story. As for the next chapter. Thats in progress so it should be done by at least on New years eve or after
    .::Signature is being remodel::.