Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey to the Unown (528)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    It's not a rumor. Dreamcoat confirmed it. After watching Breloom use Energy Ball Ash got interested in teaching the attack to Turtwig. Go to the move catalog thread.
    I don't see a post with this name, mind linking me?

I see nothing wrong with it though, Turtwig did need a new move, but nothing else.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 20th December 2007 at 8:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I don't see a post with this name, mind linking me?

I see nothing wrong with it though, Turtwig does need a new attack..of course the drawback is a certain bird's chances of being in the upcoming gym just dropped big time if it's true.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=217380&page=6.

Last post

If anything Buizel or Pikachu are the ones in danger not Staravia. So far in D/P he really cares about typing so I'm sure Chimchar and Staravia have their spot pretty secure in the gym especially Staravia since its strong against everyone in the gym.

That doesn't comfirm anything as it's too freaking vague, three or four words is not enough to convince me something happened.

Geez, what do you need? 100 words.

If you actually take the time to read this thread you will realize that someone explained what happened:

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    But yes to both--Aipom learned Double Hit at the start of the episode, and Ash got the idea of teaching Turtwig Energy Ball when Breloom used it.
    Last edited by Dax; 20th December 2007 at 9:00 PM.

Almight Zard...

Shut your pie hole, will you? Should we start discussing which one of us is the one whom handles the ATTACKS? Or which one of us speaks to SUSHI more often?

No, I didn't think so either. Thanks. Bye.

R-Tard...
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

So cool to finally see TG doing some more stuff. They are awesome villains. I really enjoyed this episode.

I heard Saturn sounds like a girl.

It's kinda fitting as I thought he was a girl forever till I saw his Sugimori art.

EDIT: He was voiced by Lillian's VA. ****, Pokeani mentioned that like a few days ago and I wondered who'd she do.

And Zard, I've seen posts on Pokeani as well about Turtwig learning the attack, and I think that's a reliable source.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 20th December 2007 at 11:40 PM.

YAY, Turtwig is gonna learn Energy Ball. What did it look like?

Meh, Ambipom is okay.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I can't wait for this to come on youtube (sigh my computer won't let me watch it anyway else)

I woudv'e honestly prefered mars myself, and all her sexy go go girl glory, but saturn is pretty cool too, although not nearly as cool as mars. ^^

question is there any site that has the episode pictures for this episode
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

especially Staravia since its strong against everyone in the gym.
    Except Lucario, Flying does normal damage to it.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Geez, I forgot about Lucario's steel type. Anyway, there's Meditite and Machoke.

So what does Double Hit look like? anything special or another glowing appendage attack...
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

It seemed Aipom unleashed a furry of punches.

What is so bad about the way that ambipom looks?

Its nose, and tails.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I didnt mind ambipom but i will deffinately be missing aipom. Its so funny ambipom looks like such an ash pokemon. Im happy they atleast showed ash and pikachu catching aipom and having some interaction with her. Dawn is so lucky ash gave her aipom when he did.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

What does Energy Ball look like?

Edit: I saw it, looks like a green Zap Cannon, or more like a green electric Rasengan.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I don't know if anyone know this or not but the pics are up on #PM. And by the looks of it i think Saturn have used three Arceus Plates to get something form the ruins. And it seems that the Unown's where protecting that thing which Saturn took, which is why the Unown were angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^by the way dude we already had a "snorunt" scenario, or did your forget that Starly couldn't master Aerial Ace and then evolved.--
    Heh. I did, actually.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

i still cant say its the best looking pokemon ever, but Ambipom looks way better in the anime than the games...

This episode had all the good stuff. The return of an old character, an evolution, the proper debut of Super Mario Team Galaxy, including a possibly transgendered Saturn (who, BTW, should be kept that way for the dub), and some great action scenes. Add onto that some superb animation and you have yourself a real winner, which is a huge relief after the last 3 yawners of fillers. That scene with Hikari running up the stairs is perhaps the greatest usage of CG this show has ever pulled off outside the movies. And I generally think of the CG as really tacky, so that's quite a feat. Kengo really does have more interesting chemistry with the main cast than Nozomi does, methinks. Sure, he looks plainer than white bread, and both he and Nozomi are secretly trying to get in Hikari's pants, but Kengo actually does stuff other than give advice.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Well i have converted the Unown text present on the monument, i think it is in japanese so can someone translate this in english.

FRIEND
    SUBETE NO INOCHI HA
    BETSU NO INOCHI TO DEAI
    NANIKA WO UMIDASU

Note:- I think i have converted it correctly though i am not sure since this is the first time i converted the Unown text.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st December 2007 at 6:22 PM.

I didn't think Saturn sounded like a girl, just a bishoneny young boy. I'm pretty sure Saturn is a boy, since his body shape is the male style (if he was female he'd have a super hourglass shape and eyelashes). I was more freaked out at how Bronzor sounded like Berry White.

Nice to see the previous TG appearance expanded on. It's not often we get flashbacks to episodes of new scenes not in the episode but related to the episode...er...yeah.

I also noticed TR say "Pokemon Hunter" at the end when they ran off. What was up with that?

Well I have converted the Unown text present on the monument, i think it is in Japanese so can someone translate this in English.
    It's the same prophecy that was in Top-Down Training, that's why Dawn recited it.T_T The dubbed version goes 'When every life meets another life, something will be born'(though I'm not sure if it's like this in the games).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast