Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Journey to the Unown (528)

This episode was really entertaining. I can't even tell you guys how much I LOOOOOVED the art and animation. The expressions were adorable too. Definently one of my favorite episodes in DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    I also noticed TR say "Pokemon Hunter" at the end when they ran off. What was up with that?
    James was saying "What's up with Sinnoh? Theres Pokemon Hunter, (something else, but couldn't catch what he was saying--It sounds as though he said "pretty fashion," but I'm probably wrong...), theres too many bad things!" And Jessie Replies " I'll crush them. It doesn't matter who; That person, this person, I'll crush them all.

I like Saturn
    A lot

I also loved Kengo (he's so adorable) and seeing him get more interesting - which is good considering how boring people say he is - was nice.

....I just liked Saturn. He's really good-looking and I like his hair and he has a nice face and his eyes are nice and his outfit is funky and .......

edit - I got Brawley's rank

edit - I forgot to add that I dont think Eteboth is ugly, I think it's one of the coolest looking Pokemon of the generation... althoug the nose is a little weird
    Last edited by Crystal Clair; 22nd December 2007 at 6:53 AM.

I loved the episode and I absolutely adored Ambipom. I think animation helped me a lot to actually like her. She was extremely cute in a very ugly way.

I imagine they are not going to change Ambipom's voice in the dub since she pretty much says the same thing but only in a different tone of voice.

I really liked this episode, mainly because of the debut of Energy Ball. I really didn't expect it to explode like that :P

And they actually made Kenny interesting this time.

Ambipom looked so much better and cooler than it was in Sugimori art. Seriously, I'm starting to like it more now.

Yet, this episode was one of the best of the saga, not doubt. For once, TR didn't cause any trouble. However, they got themselves in trouble. XD

Good episode. I actually liked how Ambipom looks.

I hope that they develope the Team Galatic characters as the series goes on. Saturn was pretty cool.

At least Energy Ball had a neat affect compared to Shadow Ball and Zap Cannon.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Ambipoms cuter in the anime than the games. I think that it changed its personality waaaaaaaaayyyyy back at AG 180 .

what was that cube saturn took from the ruins, has it got something to do with creating the red chain to control dialga and palkia?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I don't know about you, but seeing Jessie land on Kenny was hilarious.
    Xatu's FireRed Pokedex states: "In South America, it is said that its right eye sees the future and its left eye views the past." This is the Pokemon world. South America doesn't exist!

I'm here too. . .DeviantArt Account

Read my fanfic! The Trial
    Contestshipping, R rated

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    !
    !!
    !!!

I foresee something here. Perhaps the writers will pull a Snorunt here. Have Turtwig's Energy Ball fail constantly for a few episodes (with hilarious results), then when Pikachu's in danger, Turtwig evolves into Grotle, masters Energy Ball, and sends Team Rocket blasting off again!

Or maybe it'll just be like Pikachu mastering Iron Tail, with nothing else of extreme consequence happening in the meantime.

Personally, I'd go with the first one.

I get the feeling that Turtwig might not evolve. That is why Turtwig is learning energy ball which is a very good grass type move, better than most Turtwig can learn. Especially now that Ash has Chimchar which I think is going to evolve into Infernape. This conversation is probably best suited in another part of the forums. So lets say I am glad that Turtwig is learning energy ball.

What I was wondering... What did Kenny say at the end of the episode? You know, when he looked over at Dawn and (I think he blushed or something?) Don't remember the detailed specifics.
    But I wanna know... >_>
    Oh, how I love rainbows, icons, and dresses.

Squee! I can't wait till this episode airs in Australia... Grumpy widdle Unown... could it be cuter?

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    . That scene with Hikari running up the stairs is perhaps the greatest usage of CG this show has ever pulled off outside the movies. And I generally think of the CG as really tacky, so that's quite a feat.
    From what I saw, the staircase scene was the most awesome thing I ever saw on pokemon

Edit: Let me try that again. The staircase scene was the coolest thing I ever saw on Pokemon.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 13th January 2008 at 2:40 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It honestly was. Great visual effects, great music and great action. We need more scenes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    What does Energy Ball look like?

Edit: I saw it, looks like a green Zap Cannon, or more like a green electric Rasengan.
    it looks like a green shadow ball to me
    Ruler of Time || King of Space

Overall a good ep. We got to see Energy Ball which looked good and the adventure for the day was pretty cool. Unknowns return was great, we haven´t seen them for some time if I recall correctly. TG made a good but too short apperence. Nice to see Kenny, I like his character.

7/10 points.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

What is Team Galactic's true motive? I get the feeling that they are not at all human if their goal is to destroy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by purexcrisis View Post
    it looks like a green shadow ball to me
    Well there's an electrical effect which I don't see in Shadow Ball.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well there's an electrical effect which I don't see in Shadow Ball.
    There are a lot of things you don't see in Shadow Ball. When the pokemon gathers the energy, when it launches and how it gets small and the big to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by RxZ View Post
    What I was wondering... What did Kenny say at the end of the episode? You know, when he looked over at Dawn and (I think he blushed or something?) Don't remember the detailed specifics.
    But I wanna know... >_>
    Ash was asking him if he would help him work with turtwig and energy ball. Kenny said he would later because he wanted to impress Dawn with it. *coughpenguinshippingcough*
    Last edited by MidnightTheMightyena; 24th January 2008 at 4:10 AM.
    My Platinum FC is 1934-8386-5285
    My HeartGold FC is 0475-0093-3302

i wonder how Saturn will sound in the dubbed episode

I can't wait to see this episode mainly because Kenny is showing up again. It's coming on in a little over an hour.

It looks like an interesting episode, I just can't understand Japanese though so I wasn't sure what they were saying when I saw this episode RAW.

Oh, I've been pronouncing Ambipom all wrong since the beginning. >_>;

And Ambipom's voice is...hideous!
    Last edited by Dax; 7th June 2008 at 2:58 PM.

I must say this was way better in Japanese. Saturn's voice was okay, however, Ambipom's voice is horrendous, and what was with all the closet references, maybe Kenny really is gay?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast