Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Journey to the Unown (528)

This episode was really good. A definite 10/10!
    Brock's closet reference is kinda disturbing when you think about it.

This is how I picture Ash's team by the end of the Sinnoh Saga.

Oh, I didn't really see tha adamant orb episode, I've missed A LOT. Which one was that?

I liked this episode.
    I thought Saturn's voice was cool, but ambipom sounded bad.
    I want to know why Kenny keeps calling Dawn "Dee Dee"! We'll probably never know, though.
    I'd give this episode a 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    You obviously have no sense of humor.
    yeah and you can totally tell what somone means just by reading it.... next time how about actually explain what you mean,.the way you said it made it sound like you were seriouse.. wich either you where and are trying to back up yourself by not sounding like a fool..or you just expect everyone to know you were.... "joking" by no Implementation of it.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 7th June 2008 at 7:05 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Ambipom's voice was terrible, otherwise it was a great episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Durivan View Post
    Ambipom's voice was terrible, otherwise it was a great episode.
    damn...haven't seen it myself yet...but does that mean they didn't keep the Japanese voice? I was kinda hoping they would...I mean, the "Ebo! Ebo!" it says in Japanese...SORTA fits with Ambipom...damn

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Poor HoennMaster now knows how it feels when you make a snide remark and it flies over everyone's heads and offends people instead.
    Yeah....apparently people don't find sarcastic remarks funny...not to mention I'm not the only one saying it.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yeah....apparently people don't find sarcastic remarks funny...not to mention I'm not the only one saying it.
    Pshh...

I thought the same thing too with the closet comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    At first, I thought all the Galactic admins were male, then I learned Jupiter was female.
    Ok how the heck did you NOT notice she's wearing a skintight stripper getup and has a rack? Or that Mars is wearing A SKIRT? Oi.

Aside from that... man this episode is awesome. Except Aipom/Ambipom are still ugly as heck. But man, look at all the stuff that goes on.

Saturn's voice sounds like some lite-British nerdy smart guy... which fits. I mean there can only be so many girly-villains (ie Harley/James), one of them has to sound like TUFF GUI. He mentioned "our leader" which I guess means that he isn't in charge and Cyrus is still kickin' it as the Boss. So when do he and the girls intend on making their first appearences?

This episode was legit. Unown finally did something outside of the third movie which half this forum probably wasn't even alive for when it first came out lol.

i liked this episode better in Japanese to be honest

you can definitely hear Pochama's voice for a brief moment when Aipom catches it before they all fall down the stairs into the ruins...about 12 minutes into the episode (not counting commercials)

...and Ambeeepom's voice is officially awful :-(
    Last edited by phoenix12; 7th June 2008 at 11:34 PM.

does anyone know who did the dub voice of Saturn?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    does anyone know who did the dub voice of Saturn?
    I believe Tom Wayland voiced Saturn.
    Team Galactic fanatic. Sinfulshipping supporter. Ginga 411 member.

Anyone noticed the Breloom was pronounced differently, while it may have been more correct to pronounce it the way they did in the episode, it was kind of annoying.

I didn't have too much problems with this episode, and I suppose Ambipom's voice could've been done differently.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The Iron Plate for Diagla,The Splash plate for Palkia,The Draco plate for both
    Water/Dragon Steel/Dragon make sense.

Spoiler leaking in this one
    'OUR LEADER=CYRUS
    'ONE STEP CLOSER TO SPEAR PILLAR'I didnt catch that in japanesse till now,can't wait for spear pillar,sure we will get loads of views.
    Kennys voice sux like ambipom,Kenny obv love Dawn ^-^
    Funny/Story plot/Battle/Team galatic/Palkia diagla refrence. Defo 10/10
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Dub version was entertaining. Kept some pieces of BGM from the original so that is a good start. Everything else, funny just like the original version. And wow, Saturn's voice is so good. Actually fits.

Two things which annoyed me, which I'm sure has been brought up already: Breloom's name pronunciation and Ambipom's voice. Sheesh, they didn't have to replace the original voice for it.

I really liked this episode. It seemed short, but was still good. I used to hate Ambipom, but when I saw Aipom evolve into I said, "I'm starting to like Ambipom better now..." but then when I heard it say, "Ambipom" I said, "I hate Ambipom".

I'm one of the few who was actually okay with Ambipom's voice. I'll admit that I dont see the need as to why they had to change it but it kinda grew on me at the end of the episode there.

I really liked Saturn's voice. It was pretty...haunting but in a good sort of way. I wasn't sure what to make of Kenny's voice. It seemed to me like Rhonda Krempa was trying to make Kenny sound older (like a teenager) or something.

Very entertaining epsiode overall. Brock's "closet" references were kind of creepy and funny at the same time

This episode was great! I was shouting 'nooooo!' when Aipom was evolving though, and then totally cringed when I heard Ambipom's voice! But its not the worst voice in the world. It does sound a bit 'goofy' but its alright.....
    Kenny just sounded... eugh! And Saturn's voice was kinda weird.
    There were a lot of voice problems in this ep....
    IfYouCanAffordMe
    If you want me;
    the cherry on top,
    the pick of the pack,
    the crčme de la crop;
    If you want me,
    you better do better
    than that tonight;
    Oh, Oh.
    If you wanna ride,
    just name your price;
    Don't play cheap,
    with your heart;
    Don't make a bet if you
    can't write the cheque,
    for me, for me;
    'Cause I can be bought,
    but you'll pay the cost;
    If you can afford me.

Banner: PurpleMew

Someone on the other forum said that Ambipom's voice was done by a 4kids VA. Marc Thompson.
    Might need to check that though.

Though I'll admit wth everyone saying Ambipom's voice was bad I had to see it for myself and in all honesty I was expecting way worse than what I heard. In other words it didn't bother me. I have never heard the japanese Ambipom's voice so maybe that's it.=/

really good episode though from what I saw online.=)

Put together by me.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Anyone noticed the Breloom was pronounced differently, while it may have been more correct to pronounce it the way they did in the episode, it was kind of annoying.
    I noticed it and it bothered me a bit since I'm a loyal fan of Breloom.

I really enjoyed this episode although Ambipoms voice did annoy me slightly although it is amusing. I also liked the Ash/Kemny battle though and i liked kenny blushing at the end ^_^ that was cute. Jessie sitting on Kenny was so funny though ^_^. Overall best episode there has been for a while

This episode was good. It was nice to see Double Hit, though it could’ve been called something better (perhaps something like Double Strike or something). It was neat to see a Bronzong. It was cool to see an Energy Ball. I thought it was funny when Team Galactic’s leader caught Team Rocket. It was cool to see an Ambipom. It was rather funny when Jessie nearly crushed Kenny’s back.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Something that Ipersonally didn't like is how they portrayed the move Flash. Instead of lighting the entire area and leaving it at that, it turned Bronzor into a levitating flashlight.

That really irked me...
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

I liked the episode until when Aipom evolved, I hated Ambipom in the first place then it got that dreadful voice. Something that did make me happy though is Dawn won't be using it hardly at all so I don't have to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    The Internet - you're either underweight, overweight, a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast