Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Journey to the Unown (528)

the closet reference was kenny has hiding that he has feelings for Dawn DUH

anyways... was a good episode.. better then probin round the mountain and the last few episodes.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Overall, I'm glad I woke up to watch this episode. Animation was pretty good, however the part at the end where Team Rocket was running away and Meowth was talking, that whole part seemed a little awkward.

Kenny's teaching Turtwig energy ball when they get back to the Pokemon Center so lon as Ash doesn't tell Dawn how freaked out he was in the ruins.

This was the first time I heard Saturns voice. I didn't like it, but it could have been worse.

Splash Plate, Draco Plate, and Iron Plate: Awsome how they were incorporated. They're Dialga's and Palkia's types and the Arceus plates woke up the unknown and caused Saturn to get that box thing.

Well, overall, not too shabby.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    You obviously have no sense of humor.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Oh crap! I'm soooooo dreading Ambipom's voice! People are saying its terrible! Nooo! Why did Aipom have to evolve?!?! Its all going wrong... first, she gets traded, second she evolves, third she has a stupid voice!!! Why?!?!?!
    (As you can see, I love Aipom )
    IfYouCanAffordMe
    If you want me;
    the cherry on top,
    the pick of the pack,
    the crčme de la crop;
    If you want me,
    you better do better
    than that tonight;
    Oh, Oh.
    If you wanna ride,
    just name your price;
    Don't play cheap,
    with your heart;
    Don't make a bet if you
    can't write the cheque,
    for me, for me;
    'Cause I can be bought,
    but you'll pay the cost;
    If you can afford me.

Banner: PurpleMew

Hey, I only tell it like it is and actually go over what happened. I have a sense of humor, but I don't use it on the forums so some n00b comes along and thinks that I wasn't being sarcastic. I had an incident with that once.

And I really don't like Ambipoms voice.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

The voices could have been better -coughAmbipomcough-, but overall I liked it.

/agreed

And while we're talking about voices, for some reason did Kenny's seem a little different to you?

And did Kenny know about Dawn's capture of Buizel? I thought that if he didn't, he'd at least have been a little more surprised.

PRAISE THE F@#$ING LORD!!!!

Saturn got a male voice. And a tolerable one at that. =)

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

The episode was mediocre, and Piplup's voice is more annoying as usual. At least Saturn had a cool voice in that episode, it just made all the other voices sound like noobs.
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 7th June 2008 at 4:36 PM.

Good episode. I liked Saturn's voice. I laughed when Ash asked Kenny about why he called Dawn "Dede" and she attacked.

On the other hand, I didn't like Ambipom's voice. I think I do like it more than Luxray's last week, but still definitely not in my top 10. It'll probably either grow on me or drive me insane.

Now being reposted!

And while we're talking about voices, for some reason did Kenny's seem a little different to you?

And did Kenny know about Dawn's capture of Buizel? I thought that if he didn't, he'd at least have been a little more surprised.
    Yeah I noticed Kenny's voice sounded more...'scratchy' in a way, I'm not sure what to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonjunkie17 View Post
    Hey, I only tell it like it is and actually go over what happened. I have a sense of humor, but I don't use it on the forums so some n00b comes along and thinks that I wasn't being sarcastic. I had an incident with that once
    That's nice...but I wasn't talking to you.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Kenny's new voice sucked. Ambipom's voice sucks. Why don't they just stick with Eteboss'? As far as I know, it just does the "oo oo ah ah" stuff monkeys usually do right?

Aside from that this episode was pretty enjoyable.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

It's strange how PUSA has pokemon voices say their entire name evey second, like Staravia, and now Ambipom, and I don't like that. It was a nice eppy, and Kenny was funny, lolz Don't tell Dawn I freaked out!!!'

At first, I thought all the Galactic admins were male, then I learned Jupiter was female. I really thought Mars and Saturn were guys, but Mars is a girl if I'm not mistaken, and Saturn sounded like a girl in the japanese version, but I guess he's a male in the dub.

Wow, amazed at how Saturn actually knew of Team Rocket... That one really caught my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    As far as I know, it just does the "oo oo ah ah" stuff monkeys usually do right?
    It also says 'Eh-boh!' a lot instead of Aipom's 'Eh-pah!', but other than that, it's basically all the same material the pre-evolution worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Aipom Star~* View Post
    Nooo! Why did Aipom have to evolve?!?! Its all going wrong... first, she gets traded, second she evolves
    Having Ambipom on the main cast was obviously the only reason Aipom was caught in the first place, so I don't understand the complaint.
    Last edited by Geodude; 7th June 2008 at 6:01 PM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Poor HoennMaster now knows how it feels when you make a snide remark and it flies over everyone's heads and offends people instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    The episode was mediocre,
    Yet you thought the Probopass episode was the best one ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    Wow, amazed at how Saturn actually knew of Team Rocket... That one really caught my attention.
    Didn't he hire them in the Adamant Orb episode?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Once again, the Staircase Scene probably is why we haven't got a new Opening Animation yet.

That probably cost like a year's salary for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Yet you thought the Probopass episode was the best one ever...
    That's because Goku's voice actor was starring in that episode.

Another dub episode and another new Pokemon voice which proofs that PUSA doesn't have a clue on how to do a Pokemon voice sound "real" (read: animal-like).

At least 4kids knew how to do it... lol. Give us back 4kids I'd say. (lol again)

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    Of course he does! In a flashback, Saturn himself hires them to steal the Adamant Orb.

I didn't mind Ambipom's voice, but I did mind the way in the very beginning of the episode, they show Aipom about to evolve, then when Dawn is training they all say "Aipom knows Double Hit, so it's going to evolve into Ambipom!" While I knew Aipom was going to evolve, I thought they overdid things here. They could have just mentioned about Double Hit and be done with it. A little foreshadowing is nice, but if you announce to the world that Aipom is going to evolve like that, it ruins the episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    Good episode. I liked Saturn's voice. I laughed when Ash asked Kenny about why he called Dawn "Dede" and she attacked.

On the other hand, I didn't like Ambipom's voice. I think I do like it more than Luxray's last week, but still definitely not in my top 10. It'll probably either grow on me or drive me insane.
    lol i knew he called her DeDe lol when i watched the Jap episode like a month ago i had a feeling he called her that by the way she went all nuts on him

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Didn't he hire them in the Adamant Orb episode?
    Yep.

I didn't mind Ambipom's voice, but I did mind the way in the very beginning of the episode, they show Aipom about to evolve, then when Dawn is training they all say "Aipom knows Double Hit, so it's going to evolve into Ambipom!" While I knew Aipom was going to evolve, I thought they overdid things here. They could have just mentioned about Double Hit and be done with it. A little foreshadowing is nice, but if you announce to the world that Aipom is going to evolve like that, it ruins the episode.
    I believe it was done in the original too. I remember Kengo saying Etebossu when they were looking at the attack in the dex.

I'm not quite sure, though.

once again,

a new waste of time episode.

GET TO THE ACTION.

What was going through PUSA's mind when they replaced Ambipom's awesome japanese voice with some stupid generic pokemon voice.
    Also in this episode everyone was pronouncing it like Am-bee-pom, I thought it was Am-bye-pom or Am-beh-pom
    I'm back

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast