Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Journey to the Unown (528)

Team Galactic was lackluster here which is a shame. All they did was make some Unown angry and Dawn's Aipom evolved. 5/10

It was nice to see Kenny again and I liked how he promised to help Turtwig learn Energy Ball. I wish that Saturn had done more here, but seeing crazy Unowns and Aipom's evolution was still interesting enough.

Seeing Commander Saturn and Team Galactic return was such a treat + I didn't know that Unown could get so violent.

I liked team galactics appearance here it was short and sweet also i'm glad Aipom evolved into Ambipom.

It was nice to see Double Hit and Energy Ball used here. I thought it was funny when Team Galactic's Admin Saturn caught Team Rocket in the ruins lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    Seeing Commander Saturn and Team Galactic return was such a treat + I didn't know that Unown could get so violent.
    To me it was kind of refreshing to see the Solaceon Ruin's Unowns get mad cuz it seemed like Team Galactic's presence was harmful to their environment and we never saw Unowns display much personality before.

I didn't like how Ash decided to butt in and do training with Turtwig in a Dawn episode. It annoys me how he did this a lot whenever May or Dawn got focus.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678