Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Team Shocker! (529)

I didn't think Jessie would win over Kenny, but I'm glad Dawn lost. It showed that she needed to do something different for appeals.

When I saw this episode, I was kind of hoping Dawn would win/do well this time around. Why can't she be somewhat like Ash and be like "I lost, but I'm going to try harder again." I am getting pretty annoyed by Dawn and her depression side of losing.

I thought it was funny when Jessie was flying around. I was really surprised when they finished the battle so quickly, I thought it might have gone on for longer. But I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention. Other than Jessie winning, I thought this was a run of the mill Contest episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    I didn't think Jessie would win over Kenny, but I'm glad Dawn lost. It showed that she needed to do something different for appeals.
    Dawn losing in the Hearthome Contest's appeal round was enough of a lesson for her from my perspective. Her loss here simply made her lose more of her confidence and to me it seemed harsh. :[

Solaceon's Contest was so dull: even Ash's training with Turtwig seemed more fun to watch. Sorry, but Dawn losing again in the Appeal round was too much like deja vu and I hate repetitive plots, especially when they involve character angst.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678