Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Team Shocker! (529)

Quote Originally Posted by PokePark Ranger View Post
    When'd he say that? 0_o
    Was it in the episode with the Unknown Ruins, if so, when?
    Last episode yes, but that's not what he said.

He just said what the evolution of Aipom was before Ash found out with his Pokedex. Brock was the one who said that Aipom will evolve when it learns Double Hit.

[I feel bad for dawn, But Jess winning, this makes me want to see the ep more! ^^ But i wish there was a way both Dawn & Jess could compete in the Gf.[/I]
    Last edited by BlisseyBoy; 28th January 2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Put the wrong words.
    Behold my Togebliss:     Spoiler:- Credits:

Of all people, how did Jessie win? She's pathetic!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Of all people, how did Jessie win? She's pathetic!
    Because apparently Kenny is even more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Because apparently Kenny is even more pathetic.
    LOL! That would explain why she lost to Dawn in Floaroma Town. Dawn's pretty pathetic too! In fact, the only two coordinators that are actually good are Nando and Zoey.

Quote Originally Posted by BlisseyBoy View Post
    [I feel bad for dawn, But Jess winning, this makes me want to see the ep more! ^^ But i wish there was a way both Dawn & Jess could compete in the Gf.[/I]
    Yeah, Jessie's win was an interesting plot twist.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 1st March 2008 at 1:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Too bad for Dawn, lost twice in a row. and Kenny losing to Jesse, that's even worse..
    And I came for fun..

Considering there is no one named Jesse, not it is not.

Jessie winning = amazing.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Considering there is no one named Jesse, not it is not.

Jessie winning = amazing.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I just LOL'd when Zoey explained why Dawn lost the contest. I'm still curious about when will Dawn be converted to evil for losing so many contests. I'm glad that Jess won for once.
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 14th June 2008 at 4:11 PM.

Jessie finally wins a Contest! I remember how people never believed she would ever get a ribbon.

It's amazing!

It needed more contest focus and less Zoey time, just let Nurse Joy or Contesta tell her about the swift.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

When I saw this epsiode I was kind of hoping Dawn would win/do well this time around. But gah, I am getting close to just stop watching Pokemon on the weekends. I mean good god, everytime Dawn loses, its like watching a crybaby. Why can't she be somewhat like Ash and be like "I lost but I'm going to try harder again". I am getting pretty annoyed by Dawn and her depression side of losing. She acts like losing is the end of the world. Sorry I felt like ranting for a moment.

I am a dragon type pokemon master and I'm an all time fan of.

Anyone can PM me to chat. Please don't PM me to challange me to a battle though.

Man, the title of this episode was on point! I was shocked! Jesse finally wins a contest. The bad guys actually come out on top this time!

Is it me, or is Dawn losing more contests than May ever did?

Overall, interesting ep.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    Man, the title of this episode was on point! I was shocked! Jesse finally wins a contest. The bad guys actually come out on top this time!

Is it me, or is Dawn losing more contests than May ever did?

Overall, interesting ep.
    It seems like it. But then again I didn't watch the Hoenn season. I just have one question. Was May ever that hard/crying everytime she lost?

Anyone can PM me to chat. Please don't PM me to challange me to a battle though.

May cried after 2 Contests, her first loss and the GF loss. I don't see what the big deal is.

Ash cried after he lost the Indigo league as well.

May cried after 2 Contests, her first loss and the GF loss. I don't see what the big deal is.

Ash cried after he lost the Indigo league as well.
    Yeah but at least Ash stopped and got back to things. Dawn is overdoing it with the crying and acting like its the end of the world when she loses. Its kind of making me want to stop watching the new series.

Jessie finally wins a Contest! I remember how people never believed she would ever get a ribbon.
    yeah I'm probably one of those people who didn't think Jessie would win

I thought this episode was boring. I don't really like contests, but it was nice to see Jessie win for once.
    I'd give this episode a 5/10.

Did they keep most of the background music?

I couldn't see it, because I don't know what time these new episodes air on saturdays

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

This episode was good. It was funny when James and Meowth forgot Jessie’s plan winning strategy. I’m kind of surprised that after all this time, Ash & friends STILL don’t recognize Jessie despite having used the same disguise like a billion times. It was a little disappointing that Dawn didn’t make it past the first round, but I did expect something when the judge’s expression implied it. I’m also surprised that Jessie actually won a contest since I don’t remember when.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    just let Nurse Joy or Contesta tell her about the swift.
    So I wasn't the only one who thought that. Normally, the judges would say what they thought about the performance, but with Dawn, they were (apparently) silent. Why? And if they do have the tendency to be silent on appeals they don't particularly like, why didn't anyone think about what their silence meant?

I know, I know, dramatic purposes and filling time, but still.

this episode was meh but it was good to see Jessie win lol

Just watched the english version of the episode, I'm not a big fan of contests, but this one was pretty good.

I found it wierd when Ash closed his eyes and his cap covered his face when he saw Dawn shaking her fist, dunno what that was trying to imply.

I liked it when Zoey turned up, I had a feeling she would, she's the one who seems to be able to tell Dawn to buck up and losing is not the end of the world, just like Gary used to make Ash realise he needed more training and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kthleen View Post
    So I wasn't the only one who thought that. Normally, the judges would say what they thought about the performance, but with Dawn, they were (apparently) silent. Why? And if they do have the tendency to be silent on appeals they don't particularly like, why didn't anyone think about what their silence meant?
    Their silence meant that Dawn had the right idea, but she didn't execute it well or it felt that the appeal was incomplete as a whole. She has the dazzling part right, but she was not able to give it a sense of a finish and the appeal of the Swift attack was just not dazzling as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by JNottle
    I found it wierd when Ash closed his eyes and his cap covered his face when he saw Dawn shaking her fist, dunno what that was trying to imply.
    It means that Ash felt her pain after she lost. Dawn was hiding it, but Ash knew that she wasn't feeling as happy as she was just expressing.

Dawn should have entered the second round. Ambipom did used too much Swift but it's still a great appeal. It is predictable that Jessie and Kenny will enter the final round. Jessie won the contest! Wow! =O

¤ Make a wish upon a star...

••>Banner made by aerisLana

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast