Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Arceus Vs. Mewtwo

We say Arceus would win because it created everything, but it made me wonder, if it really does have control of everything why bother to create Dialga to control time, Palkia for space, Mesprit for emotions etc...I think rather than actually creating from nothing, them it sort of split itself into parts to save one being having to do all those jobs. Mew is said to be the Ancestor of all pokemon and Arceus created Mew. So Mew is amongst Arceus' "deity" pokemon, With Dialga, Palkia, Mesprit...any other pokemon that created stuff. So what i'm sort of getting at here is that Mewtwo could beat mortal Pokemon but not Arceus and his crew of Ubers which may in fact just be bits of him/her/it
    A Signature! A Signature! My kingdom for a Signature!

Nice thread. Do notice, if Arceus doesn't hold a plate, Mewtwo's Aura Sphere could kick ***. Dunno if this was mentioned before though.

Drifloon and Drifblim all the way

*About a new poké*
    Quote Originally Posted by BarackObama View Post
    It's a Farfetch'd Evolution. The twig and the hat make it look like a Japanese Rice Farmer, and, as Chicken goes well with Rice, Duck should too.

Mewtwo would win cause he's agile and elegant in his movements, he's probably more vice too. I'm sure the fight would be a sight to behold.
    To be honest, I'm not sure Mewtwo would win, especially if Arceus can change plates at will, but the idea of him getting owned by overrated Arceus makes me sad :P.

For dark plate holder Arceus this battle should be very easy

the battle between mewtwo and arceus would cause wide-scale destruction. arceus, who could not stand to see his precious pokemon destroy will surrender to mewtwo and lose. or he will destroy mewtwo, then become disgraced at itsself for making mewtwo extinct and seal itsself away.
    Tomato Jr.

-DISCLAIMER-
    i hold no responsibilty for any deaths or injuries caused by this post.

Arceus will beat Mewtwo's for 2 reasons:

1. Arceus is a god Pokemon, which he's far more superior than any legendary Pokemon.

2. Mewtwo can easily be knocked out of the battle because he's a lightweight Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post

1. Arceus is a god Pokemon, which he's far more superior than any legendary Pokemon.

2. Mewtwo can easily be knocked out of the battle because he's a lightweight Pokemon.
    Eh ... Mewtwo weighs about 267 pounds.

Interesting question here. We don't know for sure that Arceus created Mew, so if it has no idea of a little pink fluffball's power, it's clueless about Mewtwo's as well. And stats mean nothing if their strategy's particularly good.
    Personally, I think Mewtwo would win. Arceus has been sleeping for thousands of years, so it's probably not going to immediately leap to its feet and Hyper Beam away...
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    Eh ... Mewtwo weighs about 267 pounds.
    I was using Super Smash Bros. logic on Mewtwo, that's why I said that.

Personally I think that Mewtwo is stronger than Arceus. 1st Gen Pokemon are usually the stronger gen.

-LuciRuki-

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

The bolded statement is unproven. We don't know if Arceus is the God Pokemon. I think Mewtwo would win since it almost beat Mew and we know Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Exclamation

Couldn't Mewtwo create an Arceus clone like it created all those other clones in the movie?

Mewtwo doesn't have to use it's brawn it is also very smart.

Mewtwo has the 2nd highest special attack ingame, (second to Deoxys, who is defenceless)

Mewtwo has higher speed.

Mewtwo also has Aura sphere, to take normal arceus.

But Arceus is what Mewtwo was in 1st gen. Nearly unstoppable.
    (In the right hands. At the Pokemon day camp, england, I defeated Arceus (n0tz HAcKeD)using an untrained Giratina. The arceus guy was actually jelous of it...)
    Will-Powered Spriter

Mewtwo used Aura Sphere!

...End of story. In combat, Mewtwo would definitely win due to all the powerful variety of moves up his sleeve, but since Mewtwo is a clone he would have to have limited powers to some extent.
    It is especially amazing that we receive forgiveness
    even when we do not send for it~

F.ar A.way I.s T.he H.ell L.eft E.ternally S.creaming S.oundlessly
    Pearl Friend Code: 0516 4279 4055
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 4276 2405 0880
    Twin: Kyuubi Chan; Pair: AmazingChi

Bug Arcues?Mewtwo=faster,Flamethrower.
    etc etc etc etc etc.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/10neu7p.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mielad2 for Chariken!

Riversong made the userbar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaru In Chaos
    ...and how the pokemon only faints and doesn't die from its stomach being 500m away from its lungs.

My friend and I always have disputes about this. Arceus is the creator of the pokemon, so he could decreate mewtwo. But mewtwo was made by humans.... good question
    Well Arcues can become dark type and own mewtwo with a Dark Judgement
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/343jiwx.png[/IMG]
    Keeping the classics alive

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yes, but in the end, either did not win. Both were put to sleep by Rayquaza. And now we're talking about who would win. Or should Nintendo make for the 5th gen a new legendary that puts Arceus and Mewtwo to sleep just because they clashed? For all we know, they might not want to battle at all.
    I had a story line for why they would fight. Arceus wakes up and sees that Dialga and Palkia keep fighting and destroying the world and all the Pokemon fail safes he/she/it put in to play to stop them (Darkrai, Cressilia, Shaymin, Giratina, Regigigas, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf ect.) he/she/it decides to "recreate" the world, but Mewtwo has finally found it's perpouse and if he recreates the world he wouldn't exist so he tries to reason with him, but Arceus views Mewtwo as a failed Pokemon, an abomination, so Mewtwo and the rest of his clones must be wiped from the face of the planet. Mewtwo then decides to prove to Arceus that he's not a worthless and that all life has meaning and decides to join forces with Ash (who will no doubt be there) to stop him. Mewtwo looks like he's holding his own in battle until Arceus calls his team in (Cressilia, the lake Pokemon, Regigigas, Giratina, Saymin, Darkrai) and they all team up against Mewtwo, but then all the Legendaries Ash has helped in the past (Lugia, Zapdos, Arcticuno, Moltres, Celebi, Latias, Latios) so it's Mewtwo's legendary team vs. Arceus' legendary team and Mew is torn between the two on one side, Arceus is supposed to have created Mew, but on the other Mewtwo is part of Mew. Mew flees and the battle rages on. It comes down to Mewtwo and Arceus and the legendary lake Pokemon, so at this point it's four against one. The lake Pokemon begin their asult on Mewtwo and Arceus begins to glow. Mew comes back with Ho-Oh, the Phoenix pokemon, and with him he brings Auicune, Entei, and Raikou. They take on Azelf, Uxie and and Mespirt and Mewtwo continues his assult on Arceus, but it's too late. Arceus unleases his most powerfull attack, Judgement and the world begins to crumble around him. Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, Dawn May, Max and even Team Rocket plead for him to stop, but he refuses to listen. Arceus then vanishis into the void so he can rebuild when the destruction is over. Ho-Oh watches the destruction from below and see's Ash, feeling the conection with him he springs into action. Ho-Oh then begins to glow. Ash looks up to see Ho-Oh and realizes what's happening, he's sacrificeing himself to stop the destruction. Ho-Oh then birsts and Sacred Ash rains down all over the planet as life begins to respring from the all the legendary Pokemon begain to wake up and see the new life being reborn around them. Realizing that Mewtwo was right, all life is valueable and that Arceus judged to harshley the retreat to their respective hiding places. Ash and his friends wake up with all their Pokemon around them and see the lush green garden that Ho-Oh's ash has made for them. Mewtwo floats above them with his clones below and realizes this is the place he's been looking for. A place to hide from the world with his clones and live his life in peace. He floats down and thanks him for all his help. Ash smiles and they take their leave. As they walk back he says he can't belive that Ho-Oh is really gone and they try to comfort him. He smiles and says their right and runs off towords to his next adventure. The last scene shows Arceus watching the the events unfold below and smiles. The world he created it no longer his. It's the people and Pokemon he helped to creates world now. It zooms back and shows Ho-Oh and Mew watching with him.

(I realize that I left a lot of "legendary" Pokemon out Deoxys, Jarachi, Kyogre ect. ,but I didn't really know how to fit them in. As in wheather or not they would take Mewtwo/Ash's side or Arceus' side or they would stay neutral and I wanted the teams to be about even. If you want to add to it or change it feel free to. That's just my thought on why they would fight and possibly how the anime would end.)

My team.

Quote Originally Posted by Homsar36 View Post
    I had a story line for why they would fight. Arceus wakes up and sees that Dialga and Palkia keep fighting and destroying the world and all the Pokemon fail safes he/she/it put in to play to stop them (Darkrai, Cressilia, Shaymin, Giratina, Regigigas, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf ect.) he/she/it decides to "recreate" the world, but Mewtwo has finally found it's perpouse and if he recreates the world he wouldn't exist so he tries to reason with him, but Arceus views Mewtwo as a failed Pokemon, an abomination, so Mewtwo and the rest of his clones must be wiped from the face of the planet. Mewtwo then decides to prove to Arceus that he's not a worthless and that all life has meaning and decides to join forces with Ash (who will no doubt be there) to stop him. Mewtwo looks like he's holding his own in battle until Arceus calls his team in (Cressilia, the lake Pokemon, Regigigas, Giratina, Saymin, Darkrai) and they all team up against Mewtwo, but then all the Legendaries Ash has helped in the past (Lugia, Zapdos, Arcticuno, Moltres, Celebi, Latias, Latios) so it's Mewtwo's legendary team vs. Arceus' legendary team and Mew is torn between the two on one side, Arceus is supposed to have created Mew, but on the other Mewtwo is part of Mew. Mew flees and the battle rages on. It comes down to Mewtwo and Arceus and the legendary lake Pokemon, so at this point it's four against one. The lake Pokemon begin their asult on Mewtwo and Arceus begins to glow. Mew comes back with Ho-Oh, the Phoenix pokemon, and with him he brings Auicune, Entei, and Raikou. They take on Azelf, Uxie and and Mespirt and Mewtwo continues his assult on Arceus, but it's too late. Arceus unleases his most powerfull attack, Judgement and the world begins to crumble around him. Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, Dawn May, Max and even Team Rocket plead for him to stop, but he refuses to listen. Arceus then vanishis into the void so he can rebuild when the destruction is over. Ho-Oh watches the destruction from below and see's Ash, feeling the conection with him he springs into action. Ho-Oh then begins to glow. Ash looks up to see Ho-Oh and realizes what's happening, he's sacrificeing himself to stop the destruction. Ho-Oh then birsts and Sacred Ash rains down all over the planet as life begins to respring from the all the legendary Pokemon begain to wake up and see the new life being reborn around them. Realizing that Mewtwo was right, all life is valueable and that Arceus judged to harshley the retreat to their respective hiding places. Ash and his friends wake up with all their Pokemon around them and see the lush green garden that Ho-Oh's ash has made for them. Mewtwo floats above them with his clones below and realizes this is the place he's been looking for. A place to hide from the world with his clones and live his life in peace. He floats down and thanks him for all his help. Ash smiles and they take their leave. As they walk back he says he can't belive that Ho-Oh is really gone and they try to comfort him. He smiles and says their right and runs off towords to his next adventure. The last scene shows Arceus watching the the events unfold below and smiles. The world he created it no longer his. It's the people and Pokemon he helped to creates world now. It zooms back and shows Ho-Oh and Mew watching with him.

(I realize that I left a lot of "legendary" Pokemon out Deoxys, Jarachi, Kyogre ect. ,but I didn't really know how to fit them in. As in wheather or not they would take Mewtwo/Ash's side or Arceus' side or they would stay neutral and I wanted the teams to be about even. If you want to add to it or change it feel free to. That's just my thought on why they would fight and possibly how the anime would end.)
    Ooooh mind if I draw a picture of that?

Also, I think Mewtwo would win.

Wasn't Castform created too?

Quote Originally Posted by Homsar36 View Post

That would kick ***, if it had every single legendary. It needs some Rayquaza!! he could just happen along it, remember Ash and helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Well if you can get rid of Tyranitar, Rotom W, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Specs Politoed, Heatran, Jirachi, Skarmory, Excadrill, Thundurus, Reuniclus, Gengar, Taunt Gyarados, Deoxys, Volcarona, Forretress, Latias, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Metagross, Chandelure, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail, Rain, Sun boosted Fire Blasts, Taunt, any offensive Pokemon with Lum Berry, stall and all skilled players then Cresselia is decent in OU.
    Pokédex: 718

Homsar36, that's pretty good. I like how neither side of the conflict appears evil or bad. Nice job.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    Ooooh mind if I draw a picture of that?

Also, I think Mewtwo would win.
    Yeah man go for it.

My team.

hhmmmmmm i still think arceus would win because he also created the people in the pokemon world and humans created mewtwo

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-1021-9503
    XD Team: Dragonite, Lugia, Snorlax, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres

Mewtwo have human's DNA and Mew's DNA within him, so he basically just half a pokemon, and half human. Human being tend to surpass their limit, so Mewtwo is probably the same. Mewtwo could surpass his own limit with the help of Mew's DNA. If I have to choose between Mewtwo and Arceus, I have to choose Mewtwo. I don't even believe Arceus is a god pokemon at all. The scientist who made the pokedex just thought he is a god pokemon.
    They said he have a thousand arm..... where the thousand arm?
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Mewtwo can use almost anymove that would nearly kill Arceus but... so can it. I really think mewtwo would win in a battle, just because it's fast and strong..
    -Lord Forty Two

Ok, I'll take a shot at this topic. Let's pretend for a minute that MewTwo and Arceus would fight each other, be it in the story of a game or in the Anime. And let's also pretend that they consider Arceus to be a God Pokemon in either medium. Here's my thoughts on it.

Assuming that MewTwo and Arceus would fight (and not just some other 4th Generation Pokemon), this is how it would go. It would be a huge fight (or battle, if you will), but MewTwo would eventually win. But before you shoot this down, let me explain why.

If MewTwo and Arceus were to fight, it means that one of them has to be evil (or at the least, really ticked off). Now, both video games and Anime are notorious for having their 'Gods' turn out to be evil. It's already been shown that MewTwo isn't really evil (at least not in the Anime), so that kind of narrows that part down. And the only way this could really be legitimate and not just like the sparring match Mew and MewTwo had in the first movie, is if nothing stopped the evil Pokemon from turning good. So we have:

MewTwo (good guy) vs Arceus (bad guy)

Now, assuming the whole 'good always triumphs over evil' cliche (used in shows of Pokemon's caliber) doesn't apply here, MewTwo'd simply win on the grounds that mortals slay Gods all the time in Anime. Another cliche. In other words, MewTwo would win.

Unless he was mind controlled by a bad guy. But that would again not fit the criteria of the fight. So that scenario is non-applicable.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast