+ All-round, good banner. Nothing really bugs me about it. The font, sprite choice and placement, background, ... are all good, and the glows look nice.
- It lacks a bit of character, imo, a bit of interaction.
+ Esthetically very pleasing. The colors go well together and the font is well-chosen, the square-patterns are a nice little wink to spriting. Also big thanks for getting rid of the animated one, it looked great but gave me seizures.
- As others have said, including only three and very similar sprites doesn't make it very representative of the GWSC. I'd have preferred some of the blueish colors of your first version along with a greater variety of sprites.
+ Bold design. I like the Pachirisu (although it extends a single pixel above the regular banner's height, which looks sloppy), I like the background and I like how the sprites seem to interact with the lines. The pixely font of GWSC is also a big plus.
- The animated Poké balls are slightly overkill, and some of the sprites seem to be placed a bit too much together (cluttered).
+ As Burakoru pointed out, the sprites following the curves of the letters is pretty nifty. I especially like the W and the C.
- The background is a bit bland (and black, which doesn't work well with the outline usually), and as a whole it has an unfinished feel to it.
+ As with Ryger Vandell, I like how the lines interact with the sprites. The colors are also decent (a bit too bright for me, though), and the animation gives it a very rhythmic vibe. Like a ritual bongo dance or something.
- I'm not a fan of the black border, and on a side note: Scary Santa isn't pleased with you removing his shading on the hat.