Thread: GWSC- Week 55 Poll

Default GWSC- Week 55 Poll

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to reshade a pokemon so the light comes from below

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #56.
    Since it is a busy period for a lot of you (exams and stuff) I'll try to make the challenges light and fun So please enter if you have some time.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Burakoru - Fire Piplup

Burt_lucario - Grass Totodile

Cloneydew2000 - Fire bulbasaur

noobiess - Water Chespin

Ryger Vandell - Grass Torchic

Snivy18 - Fire Piplup

Happy voting!

I vote for noobiess' Water Chespin. One, because I like the design and two, because it's the only water-type entry.

I love them all! Oooooh! My favorites are Cloneydew2000 - Fire bulbasaur, Burt_lucario - Grass Totodile and Ryger Vandell - Grass Torchic. I think Cloneydew2000 - Fire bulbasaur will have my vote though. I also love the species used for Chespin, amazing creatures.

My shinys: Pokemon Y~ Skrelp, Shellder~Cloyster, Bergmite, Poliwhirl~Politoad, Snorunt~Froslass, Wingull, Quilladin.
    Friend code: 0559-6908-3462. Trying to complete Pokedex. Need Meloetta, Keldeo & Landorus.
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV Online, Final Fantasy X HD.

I vote for Noobiess' Water Chespin. I like the idea and inspiration behind it and you executed the idea without any major flaws. It's really creative and original. I enjoy all of the entries, but this one the most.
    I see you.
    My deviantArt (I'm currently sketching every single Pokemon)

Honestly a really good week (wish that Snivy18 hadn't done an extremely similar sprite to the one I'd done, but whatever)

Personally I have to vote Cloneydew2000's Fire Bulbasaur; it's simple enough to me that it works really well...plus, that fire mohawk.

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Burt_lucario's Grass Totodile really did it for me. The color scheme is really appealing.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

I really like the water chespin by noobies.

The fire bulbasaur stood out to me as well but the chespin is just <3
    1547-5713-0450

I'm voting for Grass Totodile.
    I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON FROM THE 3rd-6th AND FROM THE 10th-12th. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ME OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREHAND SO IT CAN BE DONE BEFORE. IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE.

This has been an important announcement.

PLEASE HELP MY EGGS OR THEY WILL DIE

noobiess - Water Chespin
    loved it <3

Voting for Cloneydew2000 - Fire Bulbasaur. I wonder what it'd look like when it evolves?

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

I really like three entries: that from Burnt_lucario, Cloneydew2000 and Snivy18.
    Burnt_lucario's has a great color scheme and the details are very good. Cloneydew's entry is just amazing. The mohawk just does it for me. Snivy18's entry caught my eye because I love the colro scheme. It looks fresh and peppy which matches piplup very nicely.
    Iwas torn between choosing Burnt_lucario and Cloneydew2000 because I think they both really deserve the vote. I decided to go with Burnt_lucario.

I vote for Cloneydew's Fire Bulbasaur