Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

i think the 1st sandslash is awesome and the one eye on houndoom is creepy

Well here is another new sheet. Half of them are are from requests and suggestions. The rest from my own choices. I'm pretty happy with these. Also was happy that the request ones were actually not too hard, and went together very nicely in my opinion.

Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!

Thanks everyone. These comments are always nice. I really should try making more than two's and three's now, but I'm so darn lazy and content with what I've been doing.

Well right now I'm tired. I was working on a sheet and I didn't want to stop till I got 6. I now want to post them, but I don't want to say anything. Anyways, what is there to say? Nothing really, so I guess here it is.

Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

TROGDOR!!!! WOOHOO!!! Finally someone who knows the joys of homestarrunner.com! Anyways, I like these. there pretty good, and besides some aforementioned errors, theres nothing to comment on. I think you've really improved. On to the requests: since you did Trogdor, do you think you might be able to do Homestar or Strongbad?
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Well the top half are by request (they were such a pain those first two). I had to do a little more scratching than I'd prefer. You can tell though that I didn't do nearly enough scratching, since they still look like crap. Yet since they are request, I had to do them as best I could. I am happy with strongbad though, but Homestar, well at least you can tell its him. I like the others, nothing bad with them.

Those sprite mutations look amazing. I doubt that even I could do stuff like that.

Good splices. I can see with each post that you're getting better. I love the Torterra/Marowak, but there are some issues with the outline on the skull. I would love to see it fixed becuase it is a very original idea, and I haven't seen too many successful fusions of a four legged pokemon and a two legged one.
    other favs:
    Machop/Likitounge
    Scizor/Breloom
    Elekid/Zigzagoone

WOW! I like the Mew/Rayquaza, you're awesome at this! Great job!
    It is especially amazing that we receive forgiveness
    even when we do not send for it~

F.ar A.way I.s T.he H.ell L.eft E.ternally S.creaming S.oundlessly
    Pearl Friend Code: 0516 4279 4055
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 4276 2405 0880
    Twin: Kyuubi Chan; Pair: AmazingChi

Ok, I updated Maroterra.

Here is the newest sheet. The first was from request, the rest just mine. I really do like most of them, they were quite nice to make.

Here is the newest sheet. The first was from request, the rest just mine. I really do like most of them, they were quite nice to make.

homestar and strongbad may not have been your best work, but they weren't your worst. the only thing that bothers me is strongbads hands. they just look like feet to me...they're still good though, so as coach z would say, good jorb!
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

To be perfectly honest, from your first post, I thought that they were far from good.

Whilst most of them have a "Copy-Paste" Feel, which never looks good, you have pulled out a few good ones, so those shall be the ones I shall comment on:

Sceptabslas: This would be a decent fuse, however, the scythe doesnt fit very well on Sceptiles head. Also, Full Head Copies are not very nice, and only for extremes if you get a request you cannot do. Id have just done Lapras/Absol and got rid of the "Beard".

Farfetch'tops: This is more like it. The head seems to be "Pretty much" scratched. However, my only problem is the Scythe. If you are gonna make it look like a Grim Reaper Scythe, make it all one colour. Green OR White, not And. Its your pic.

Dewret: Get rid of Furrets feet, and this would be a prefect fuse.

Drapionix: Colour Syncopation is lovely, but it needs something more. Also, Id have Scratch'd more "rocky" Drapion Arms. They look out of place.

Phanbull: This is soooo cute. I want one. It could pass as its own pokemon.

Lickilax: Yet another case of "pass as its own pokemon". Simplicity wins this one. Keep doing stuff like it

And finally, my absolute favourite.

Hootsecute: Its sooooo perfect. Simple, but it works.
    Come to The Caption Contest, where everyone is a winner Unless you lose

awesome sprite ! i give them a 8.5/10 !! its really good keep it up

Credits to Glade Shadow

I personally don't get why so many people love Licklax, but whatever. Well here is the latest and greatest.

Well, I got out another 8. I have now also started working with quadsplices.

These are really good. =]

Hey your from pokecharms I love you sprites remember me I requested the Mightyena+Espon,and then the Mightyena+Howndoom (srry if i spelled the names wrong)

I love you sprites there super GOOD

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

The Zapdar loks awesome in yellow, in my opinion ^_^ just had to say that. You're really good at this, keep going!

A lot of suggestions in this one. Nothing in particular to say about it.

The Celebi/Persian/Girafarig doesn't look right... =/

They're ok/nice, but they need improvement, like you shouldn't just C+P, you make some parts better, and make the outline better.
    Last edited by Metal Force; 22nd January 2008 at 3:07 PM.
    Rarely coming here now.. so just chat with me on MSN/Smogon

All of your houndoom fusions seem to be very nice. good job.
    I have claimed Girafarig.

I am like him becase I have a different side no one knows.... You don't want to know....

Spoiler:- :

Well here is the newest sheet. While making Polikissturtlezel I noticed that it looked similar to sonic, so I decided to make a Sonic, but I gave up sort of when making the mouth and stuff. Nothing more to say about the others.

Just a heads up because I'm lazy to infract but can you please STOP POSTING MORE THAN ONCE IN A ROW?! Use the edit button. You used it once before so what's up with that? o__o

Your sprites are pretty good though. However that Delcatty/Absol/Espeon fusion has a small head. D:

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast