Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

I make a new post to make it apparent to everyone that something is new. By editing a post, this thread will not show up as having new content, so no one will know I made new splices.
    Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!

*gasps* you dare question the almighty power of the mods? (replace the "m" with a "g") meh, ah well. these are getting better with every post, but there are always some that still seem copy/paste...
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Ok, I'll avoid double posting. I wasn't even aware that I was being warned by a mod. I think though a bump is appropriate if this topic drops to the second page.

Well here is the newest of my splices. Someone wanted me to make a cool looking dragon, so that is why I have that recolor. For all those Eevees I did all the colors since I didn't want to choose. The rest nothing to say really.

Edit:

Well here is my latest splices. After finishing up the 4 dragons, I thought I was done with the cliche. That is the funny thing about taking suggestions and requests, you never know what people will ask for.

Last edited by Jappio; 28th January 2008 at 8:46 AM.
    Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Well here are the latest splices. I have now though picked up the art of cosplay making. It's similar to splicing, but it's at the same time different. I didn't do phenomenal with the cosplays, but I'm happy with them, and soon I hope to enhance my skill with them. Of course I'm not taking request or suggestions for cosplayers yet, and I'm sure no one would want a request done for a skill that hasn't been enhanced better yet anyways.

^ lol, Psyduck got hair getting better, keep practicing

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Well the reason for the delay on my latest splice sheet is do to this new project I'm working on. I have been making Fakemon. Someone was wondering if I had the capability of making them. Now I've never made a fakemon, but with all the splicing skills I have, and the spriting skills I have too, I decided to try it. I figured it would only work as nice practice. So this guy was making an RP, and needed first route Pokemon first, so here they are. Oh and we have not come up with any names for these, we are going to work on that soon probably, I'll be sure to share there names later.

The first three are basically the Pidgey type. The first one is a simple normal/flying, nothing special. The next two though are Elec/Fly types. We chose that since it would be nice to have a flying electric that isn't a legendary, also was a nice twist.

Next I did the rattatta of the route, this time round a normal type wolf. The twist with this though is it evolves into a ground/normal, so taking a similar twist like Bibarel.

The last one was the bug family of the game. We settled for not bothering with a metapod type thing in the middle. It start as a basic normal bug, but then evolves into a Fire/bug and then into another fire/bug (hehe, flamethrowers).

I'd have to say the one I'm least happy with is the larvae form. I am still happy with all of them though, and would love to hear what you think. I will be taking a quick break from fakemon so I can work on splices and cosplays again. I will go back to fakemon, but I of course won't be taking request one them, at least not any time soon, they are a lot of work.

Last edited by Jappio; 4th February 2008 at 12:41 AM.

They're too big. That is all. They're smooth and well drawn. Just try to make them inside that 80x80 canvas Nintendo uses, as it wil make them look more professional. I'm not sure about the others, but I'm sure that the elec/flying bird is over 80x80.

Here is the latest. To explain a few, I have a whole bunch of the third, that I didn't complete, but I liked the colors that I kept them. Two Mew+Shaymins since I didn't know which color I liked. The hydra is just a whole bunch of things thrown together to make it, I didn't feel like listing what. The soccer Kangaskhan was just something I felt like doing, and the baby Kangaskhan was a request from a friend.

*Love the Kagaskahn's.*

Would you do a request for me?
    Fuse: & , then &

Could you do an Azumarill + Gardevoir + Lopunny mix?

Another one, finally got done. Hope everyone likes them. There is a surprisingly high level of turtle related things in this one, which is cool since turtles are awesome, but this merely happened by coincidence. Also I just realized the top half is also coincidently has a lot of green too. Next batch I make will either have splices or fakemon, depending which I feel like doing more in, or which is more needed to be done.

Last edited by Jappio; 10th February 2008 at 12:41 AM.

the shaymin luxray one looks like it has an afro. these are all good, and the blastoise cosplay is really creative.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

love all this sprites!!!!
    friend code :

2449-3512-0482

I'm going to be honest with you: Your fusions need some work. Most are way too copy and pastish. Some of them are too much of that and just look very creppy. But a few look good to me like your Rotom + Gyarados and also your Heracross + Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus Master View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you: Your fusions need some work. Most are way too copy and pastish. Some of them are too much of that and just look very creppy. But a few look good to me like your Rotom + Gyarados and also your Heracross + Gallade.
    Have you only seen my first stuff? People say I've only been improving, so either you prefer my earlier stuff, or you haven't noticed that I have made a lot of stuff since then.

Also in other news I have changed up my first post to include all my stuff.

Edit1:

This isn't entirely, new, but I felt that since I just got past 20 sheets of splices, I should celebrate a little. I decided to pull together a whole bunch of splices and show them off. I mainly chose splices I really like, but not everyone else seemed to notice (I blame Licklax and Trogdor, those just seem to hog all the attention). Now its not like I'm asking for an apology for not noticing these the first time through, this is more of a celebration, a showing of some of my favorites over the last 20 pages. I will be getting back to work on splices soon enough (I am though in the middle of Fakemon, so it might be longer). Of course I have changed a few of these to make them look better.

Last edited by Jappio; 16th February 2008 at 6:28 PM.

Your Wartorkle is awesome.

BTW, I commented on Furong. I said you should take away the feet to make it more like a sea serpent I feel.

If your doing requests, may I request a Vulpix/Hippopotas. Vulpix base please
    Come to The Caption Contest, where everyone is a winner Unless you lose

all of them are awesome!!!
    Lates

One of my favs

Favorite Pokemon

DieChavsDie, I saw your comment last time. I like the feet on it, they look cute in my opinion. I also like the idea that it can walk on land and swim in water. I'll get on your request in my next splice sheet.

Well here are my latest Fakemon. I have now created the Starter Pokemon for this region. A grass/electric, a fire/ghost, and a water/fighting. I'm quite happy with the results as they are. The first grass starter I have to say is one of the, if not the, cutest thing I've ever made. The fire line I'm not completely happy with, the final form I feel is done pretty bad. If these were in an actual game I would be hard pressed to decide which starter (I think I'd have to go through the game three times, or start the game 3 times and get all three on my team ^_^). So I'm hoping to hear a lot of comments and critiques.

wow, i'm pretty sure your disappointed that it's just me (for now), huh? the shading looks a little off on the final water starter, but pretty good none the less. So help me, if the first form of the fire starter is a lolipop, i'll have to boil you in oil! ok, not really, but its a weird idea. not a bad idea, weird.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Just to clarify, since so many think so. The Fire/Ghost is not a lollipop, it is a flame on a match. Also the "shell" on the first water is a boxing glove, not a shell.

Well this sheet is nothing but requests. I do have to apologize to the requester of the Pelliper, Kingdra, and kingler, I did a pretty bad job on it, the things didn't go together nicely.

Need to work on your shading on some of the sprites sheets ...

but Splice Sheet 20 look better .... great job on them

Awwwwww *huggles Vulpipotas*

May I request a fuse of their evos (Ninetales and Hippowdon). Ninetales base please
    Come to The Caption Contest, where everyone is a winner Unless you lose

i just wanted to say nice Your Wartorkle is awesome.

These are really cool especially your milotic + Gyarados fusion

Well there........okay....

Just keep practicing.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast