Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

When are you gonna have something new? I can't wait to see whatever it is.

The Incredibles.

Spoiler:- Awsome Extras:

Today is a special day. Day that only comes once a year. I like to think back to the past on this day, and think of all the new things that come. Long ago on this very day the world was changed. Something new was brought into the world. Many consider it a miracle. Ever since that time, people have thought about that miracle with joy in their eyes. Truly mankind was bettered by this thing.

Now long after it, I celebrate this time with all my heart. I think about those who don't believe in that miracle, and see it as nothing, and I almost question it. How could they not enjoy it? Well I try to forget that though, not to let myself down.

They say that on this day is the day for sharing and caring. I agree with that. Truly this day is very much about sharing. It's about letting your friends, family, and those less fortunate to all join together in harmony.

Yes, many days ago on this same day it all began. I think it would be proper for us to stop and think about that moment in time. How it has effected us so dearly...

I of course have been referring to my splices this whole time. That's right everyone, one year ago as of today I first started and debuted my splices. Apparently I had nothing better to do on Christmas than to sit around and combine Pokemon. Also not to long ago you may recall I posted my 40th sheet. Now I see this is a good accomplishment. In one year I've made 40 sheets of splices, at least about 6 on each sheet. I've made well over 240 splices that means. Well if you remember some time back, when I hit the 20 mark, I made a special sheet to show off the things that I adored and things I thought didn't' get enough spot light. So here it is:

Well I hope you all enjoy this little treat. I know it's not much, but I mean I think it's a nice way to celebrate =P
    Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!

Merry Christmas, Jappio. Happy 1 year aniversary dude. Did you make new sprites for this sheet, or is it your best ones? I honestly can't remember.
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Quote Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
    Well recently I've seen a whole bunch of splices, and decided I ought to try it out. I'm happy with what I've gotten and hope you do too. If there are any questions of what makes them up, feel free to ask.

Also just remind everyone. I do take request for splices. No points required, [size=x-large]FREE SPLICES[/size]. I should say mostly free though because I do require you properly credit me, and that you tell me what your going to use it for.

Edit: I have now added all my splices and will add any future splices to my first post.

Splices

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 1:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 2:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 3:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 4:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 5:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 6:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 7:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 8:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 9:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 10:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 11:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 12:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 13:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 14:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 15:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 16:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 17:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 18:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 19:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 20:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 22:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 23:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 24:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 25:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 26:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 29:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 30:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 31:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 34:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 35:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 36:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 37:

Captace Region: My own Pokemon region filled with new Pokemon and terrain. Everything here except Porygon 0 is a scratched sprite by me(Pory 0 is a sprite edit, but will later be made into a scratch sprite). I will not be posting their Dex entries here to save room. If you wish to know more, you can either find the original posts they were on, or you can PM me.

Any question, feel free to ask. I also gladly accept any critique.

Spoiler:- Region Map:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Starters:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 2:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 3:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 4:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 5:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 6:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 7:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 8:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 9:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 10:

Spoiler:- Fakemon Sheet 11:

Spoiler:- Badges:

Other:
        Spoiler:- Revamps:

Spoiler:- Splicing Tut:
    I think your awesome ^_^ wow even a tutorial you can do 3 or more pokemon fushions that's great you know that.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Well I have a new video. This time though it's just a simple demonstration video. It's me making a Fakemon. So I guess you can consider this a preview of the next Fakemon Sheet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcw-NzUPuvw
    Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

A new Fakemon sheet and done. With this sheet done I also declare that soon the region will be complete, at least in concept. The only remaining Fakemon to make are legendaries. This also means that I think I could soon begin an RP for it. A few things still have to be figured out, but I don't predict said things to take too long. I also realized somewhere along the lines I screwed up my dex #'s. It's not too big of a deal since I'll be messing with the order later on. I should be at about 645 if I remember correctly.

So on the todo list:
    -Splices
    -Fakemon moves/other left out bits
    -Figuring how to work the RP
    -Deciding on the site I'll host the RP

That last one I wish I could decide on. I'm going to have to host it one location, I don't want to run like 5 different RP's. At the same time I feel bad about make everyone who wants to join it have to sign up on a new site somewhere. I also have to be smart about the site I choose. I don't want to flood the wrong site with a whole bunch of random users. If anyone has a good suggestion, I'm all ears. If you want it here, let me know, if you want it somewhere else, let me know. I'm open to suggestions and I'm going to probably go with what the fans want.

606 - Pichu
    607 - Pikachu
    608 - Raichu

609 - Cubone
    610 - Marowak

611 - Magikarp
    612 - Gharados

613 - Venonat
    614 - Venomoth
    615 - Venora: Bug/Poison type. Evolves from Venomoth in an unknown way. "This monster of a Pokemon is supposedly able to shoot lightning from its antennae, and have psychic powers."

616 - Heracrash: Bug Type. Evolves into Heracross at level 25. "It uses it's powerful horn to run into trees and try and knock fruit down from them."
    617 - Heracross

618 - Bagbird: Ice Type. Evolves into Delibird at Level 20. "Bagbird collects small objects and stores them in its bag like tail. It then gives them to it's parent or trainer."
    619 - Delibird
    620 - Postian: Ice/Flying Type. Evolvse from Delibird in an unknown way. "This Pokemon can deliver almost anything. It's said that it's bag has no bottom."

621 - Shroomish
    622 - Breloom
    623 - Flintoom: Grass/Fire Type. Evolves from Shroomish in an unknown way. "The spores it shoots out from the ends of its arms can burn much like fire can."

624 - Seel
    625 - Dewgong

626 - Zubat
    627 - Golbat
    628 - Crobat

629 - Geodude
    630 - Graveller
    631 - Golem

632 - Tentacool
    633 - Tentacruel

634 - Billybolt: Electric/Dark Type. "Scurrying along the floors of caves, this Pokemon lights dark tunnels. It is ironically afraid of the dark."
    635 - Gowatt: Electric/Dark Type. Evolves from Billybolt at level 30. "Able to scale tall mountains, Gowatts tend to stay near the tip of mountains where they can stay close to storm clouds and recharge."
    636 - Ramsurge: Electric/Dark Type. Evolves from Gowatt at level 50. "Legend says that Ramsurges prance atop storm clouds to create lightning storms."

------------------------------

yo, howz it goin? nice demo, you have good speaking skills. the fakemon are getting better, too.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Okay. I'm going to attempt to CC some or most of these sprites. @_@ I'm not saying this stuff to be mean or anything, I just wanted to give you some tips. I'm gonna put 'em all in spoiler tags, cause it's kinda long. xD;;

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 1 CC:

Spoiler:- Splice Sheet 37:

I was going to give you crits on all of them, but I couldn't really fit them all into one post. @_@ I'm sorry. But if you want me to cc some other ones, drop me a pm and I'll try to help out as best I can~ Great job spriting!

CLICK for my extended signature. <3

Currently Chaining:

Paired with: Nobody D: | Twin: Light Venasaur | Closest Friends: SkyHighSwellow, Metamence | Banner Credit: Ampris (My secret santa present! :O <3)

Well good to hear most of the critique are with my earlier works =P.

Well here is good old sheet 41. The cool thing about this sheet is I actually have something that isn't a request. Seakirdraphlock is something that I picked the Pokemon itself for. I know this doesn't sound like much, but lately it seems like I do only requests. I also tried something new and different on that splice, I don't know if anyone will quite notice what though.

Just to clarify though, don't be discouraged folks, I'm still happy to take requests. When I do my own, I end up just doing random things anyways. So either way, there's plenty of random in it.

Last edited by Jappio; 14th January 2009 at 5:07 PM.

I recognize that Togetic splice from that video tutorial you did. It looks really nice!
    Can you please do these:
    Luxray+Mewtwo
    Roselia+Purugly
    6 Years Past...

Nice new material, dude. One question though: Seakirdaphlok. where, on any of the pokemon in that fusion, did you get the body!?

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Wow.... I forgot to mention it....

Well It's Linoone. I really should update that now. I think it can wait though. Good catch there Flame Master.

No problem, happy to be of service.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Fixed it. Thanks again.

Today I am starting the RP for my region. Now for anyone interested, I will have to let you know it is not on this site. This is done because I didn't want to favor any site. This makes it fair for everyone. Now I have multiple spots open in this RP, and more can be made if I see fit. So feel free to come and join. Once at the site, make sure you look over the rules, I will be strict. To join make sure you PM me first so I can talk to you personally about it. Now you all may be wondering where the site is. Do to possible site rules I will not include in this post. Lets just say that looking in my profile may help for the search. Remember this region will be mirroring my Captace region, and will have all the Fakemon in it.

wow do you have alot of sprites crammed on that one post, I especialy like the trogdor one, fear the BURNANTOR!!
    4th Gen UU team:

Well here is the newest sheet. Lots of stuff again though so let me explain a couple of things.

The top right Cubsaureon won me a one on one contest, its creation is also on my Youtube account, link here: Splicing Demonstration

The 6 part dude on the right is pretty neat. Gave me a ton of trouble but I think I worked it out. In case you can't tell, the two on the bottom with th beaks, those beaks are actually Celebi's wing. A little obscure, so I decided to point it out.

Trainer Orange is something I threw together for my RP. It's the character I'm playing. I also plan on her being the main female character of my region. Yes, it's official, my Game will be "Pokemon Orange", because it's an awesome color.

Hard to miss Kilos. He is one of my friend's RP character. It's basically known as a Quilin, a special dragon/unicorn beast. Has ram horns and the whiskers of an oriental dragon. The scales are rainbow colored and he is on fire. The middle bottom one is the one I"ve chose to be the best, the rest are either older versions or little experiments I was doing.

I actually made Quadpedal Mewtwo before I made Luxtwo. I realized when doing that splice I was doing way too little Luxray, but like Quadpedal Mewtwo, so I kept both.

Tried something different with Ho-Lugebi. I think a good word for it would be "hybrid". I could be wrong though.

Yes, I attempted making a Gundam out of Pokemon parts. The request also wanted it to be light green in color, but I decided to include classic blue also.

I also have an announcement to make. For my next sheet or two, I'd like to actually REDO some splices. I'd like you all to maybe pick a splice or two that I've already done that you think could be better. I'm not asking that you just pick out the bad ones for the sake of them being bad. I would like if you all requested things you'd like to see me do better. I basically figured it was time I did some fixing on old ones, but no point in just picking random ones no one cares about, that's why I'm giving the choice up to you all.

OMG!!!!
    Those are the best splices I have ever seen!!!!
    I wish I could sprite like that^_^
    Twin: ~Jocelyn~

PAIRED WITH LORDVADER2719
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/el8jd1.png[/IMG]
    PokeBlack is an excellent site, full of adventure, trades and rpgs. It is spam free, there is a chatbox full of friendly members. We need more members, so please join.

Love hurts... a lot... so many mistakes to make... some truth you cannot seek... many secrets between each other... hard to tell the truth... hard to keep the love...

Sister: PALAMON!!!

Please... before I leave.... if you are a warrior cat fan.... join here........ please, I'm begging you....

Trogdor? *Head explodes*
    Simply amazing, if words can even describe.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/p0pt1mu5
    It's my Spore profile. I didn't make the dumb ones, so... yeah.
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=380608
    Additionally, click here to visit the Floris region!

wow ur fakemon are pretty unique. some are not as good as the others tho, maybe you should go back to the designing stage for some. but the yak pseudo legendary and the venomoth evo. are nice looking. My fav. has got to be the 600th poke. it reminds my of the friut of the loom a lot. very funny and creative. your splices were great too. love the heracross one on the first spoiler alert thing.
    Dance, Water, Dance!

Nice new sheet, Jappio!
    Love the Kilos ones! ^_^
    6 Years Past...

Well I've begun remaking all my Fakemon in the 3rd gen style. This not only allows me to try and remake/fix my Fakemon to look better, but make them actually fit into the limitations of a GBA game. If the time comes for these guys to be put to use now, they can. I've done the first 3 Fakemon I've done, and I plan to continue on in the same order. I altered poses for the 2nd two, edited the first form. C+C, ridicule, or whatever is all welcomed at this point. I plan to go back and fix anything I can.

Well I've fixed up even more the birds, and got the Ratatta of my region, Muttle and Mutdirt. I like how both are looking. For Mutdirt, I kept one with out all the airborne dirt because I like how it turned out. Not much more to explain. As usual C+C and all that jazz highly welcomed. I'm very grateful for everything commented on the birds before, now they're better than ever =D.

Love the scratches! But in my opinion they look more like real life animals that pokemon!
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

Nysh job, Jap, they look way better now than before. The colors are better and your shading has improved.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast