Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

Wow, you've done quite a lot of work. And I absolutely love how you laid it out, we can really view how much you have improved after all of this, and you have improved greatly. You started out with sub-par fusions, and now here you are, with scratching your own FakeMon! Definitely an improvement.

Well here are 9 new ones. Some requests, some of my own choice. Nothing special to say.

Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!

These pokefusions are great! I am a big fan of the Aeromega mix, the Gardemill mix, the Azugma mix, the Castbee mix, and the Charstunk mix. Your khankgaskan mom amuses me as well, but the forementioned pokemon are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
    Well here are 9 new ones. Some requests, some of my own choice. Nothing special to say.

Ive found some flaws in these Fusions.

In the Luzio Donphan Wishcash fusion, there is one of the whiskers of whiscash not connected to the horn of Donphan.

On the Aipom Charmeleon mix, his right leg looks unattached.

Is there sand coming out of her bum? (the first mix)

Other than that u are really getting better.
    Only pay some more attention on the blending and recoloring.
    Maybe reshade the mix.

Good luck. =]
    Forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jappio View Post

nice fusion ... i like the ninetails fusion the most .... try recoloring the out line ... sometimes it make the sprite look better

Ninetaldon is Pure AWESOM!!!!.

Some of the others arennt as nice (Glaceon's head doesnt fit properly, and Aipom/Charmeleon looks scary) Drifloinky is nice though
    Come to The Caption Contest, where everyone is a winner Unless you lose

Aha, fusions, awesome. I like to C&C these.

Your first ones are okay, that's about it. The good old copy/paste syndrom shows it's ugly head again and your pokéchoices are abit weird. Don't let it worry you because I've seen WAY worse in my carreer here .

Your not-so-first ones show very obvious signs of improvement. It's less copy/paste (tough the real 'splicers' have other standards regarding copy/paste than 'fusers' - You are a fuser, not a splicer btw) and you've come up with some creative ideas. Some flaws here and there, but definitely not bad.

Your newest ones, on the other hand, are like "Aahmaagod"-ishly good. The Sunkern/Buneary, the Ninetales/Hippowdon and some other ones are really really good. Very nice pokéchoices, very good imagination and coloration and definitely various signs of talent. Some (like the Psyduck/Shaymin, who looks like Miror B from Pokémon Colloseum) are less good imaginitively, but still good technically.

Your fakemon, on the other hand, look less appealing to me. Some exceptions put aside they are uninspired, poorly outlined/scratched and/or shaded. They definitely need some work on both the creative and the technical side. You simply were born for Fusions, not fakemon.

I'd suggest starting splicing now (a tip: View the 'Sprites of Saturngrl' thread, those are splices and actually the best splices I've seen so far.)

Overall tough, I must say I am most impressed by the quick and efficient progress you made on your way. Keep it up, or make it better !

~Bert

Ok I normally just look at peoples sprites- mostly because I like to see other peoples work... but I rarely leave comments, but I just /had/ to leave a comment and a few suggestions here (You are amazing to make my post at a non-trade related thread).

First there were some flaws with the first few, but thats fine, after I went through the rest, I thought "Wow" Your Fusions/Splices whatever you want to call them are really impressive- you can start your own shop and be very succesful with that.

As for your Fakemon... Well, they can use some work. The Shading isn't the best, and the outline could use work. You were very imaginative with your fusions, spread that imagination to your Fakemon. To improve your shading I suggest learning to revamp old sprites from Gold and Silver (or Crystal). Thats how I learned to shade better. Once you successfully learn to revamp your shading should improve quite a bit (with most people at least).

I will come back to see more of your sprites. Good Luck, you obviously are a great spriter, and I'd like to see more of your work.
    Last edited by PetuniaBubbles; 1st March 2008 at 6:31 AM.

your splices are very good, but the fake pokemon suck, but the ideas are cool
    Trading Shiny Dialga, Shiny Heatran, Shiny Giratina, or Shiny Rotom for TRU Regigigas

Thanks for tips and comments everyone. I don't know if I'll actually be going into actual splicing, at least not any time soon, I like fusing, maybe when the ideas of the caring of them runs out I'll move on.

As for you Stormplayer27, you're right, I should just go and quit making fakemon, there is no point after all *end sarcasm*. How about instead of saying I suck at it, say that I am not the best and tell me as to why. I don't think I suck personally, I think I'm decent, and just need improvement (definitely going to try the revamping idea suggested).

Well here are the newest. The one on the bottom right as I noted is not done by me, but my friend. He wanted me to show it off for him. As for the rest nothing really to say.

Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

oh man i am LOVING the trogdor homestar and strongbad splices lol they made me crack up!

oh man i am LOVING the trogdor homestar and strongbad splices lol they made me crack up! very nice though

That is a TON of pics! thay are awesome!
    PM me for my FCs for MarioKart,
    MetroidPrimeHunters, Pokemon Pearl, and for Zelda:PH

http://www.freewebs.com/kiriashipokes/index.htm
    ^^^^My website with my pokemon on it^^^^
    down with

The azurill+magmar fusion ROCKS!!!!!

Well here is the latest. Things I feel I should mention. The first one I don't quite like myself, but due to it being a request, I had to do something (Snorunt is not a nice fusion piece). I found something else that fuses with Parasect, which is awesome. I hope you all like the latest of them all. Also I should apologize about me not posting anything in awhile, but things like Brawl and stuff have kept me busy.

They are rox!!!!!!!!!111111
    I liked the sprite of Rayquaza+Palkia+Charizard
    and the sprite of Flygon+Dragonite+Salamance+Garchomp
    anf the sprite of Arcanine+Lairon
    The Hydra is rox too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thse are awesome! can i have a luxio+arcanine? please?

Pokedots
    a comic that answers the unanswered questions of the Pokemon world! (Please PM me any ideas you have!!!)

http://mbecks14.deviantart.com/

These are my newest creations. I also did shinies of them this time round. The first species is the Cherry Bomb pokemon, and then a flower canon type thing. They are pure grasses (as far as I'm thinking right now). Of course their signature move is explosion.

The next one is the plate Pokemon. It's a steel type, and is a defensive type. I'm thinking I might give it an ability pertaining to plates, something like Arceus, but maybe I was thinking that something like a fighting plate will reduce the damage fighting attacks do to it.

The last guy is the stalagmite Pokemon. It's a ground/rock type, I'm thinking power/speed type of guy.

These Pokemon are planned on a grassy/mountain/cave area. Think basically Mt. Moon and the route after it.

Well here are the latest. I have nothing to say about it really. Hope everyone likes it.

lotad + seedot = creepy
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Personally, I love the ideas. The Marowak is my fav. However, a majority of there are just C&P. Try to "fuse" the C&Ped body parts onto the rest. Shrink, enlarge the head. Somewhere, there's a Carnivine fusion where you colored the head and stuck it on the body. MB Change stuff like that.
    Last edited by Golde; 19th March 2008 at 4:44 AM.

OK, this is the last time I'm going to say this, anyone else who mentions anything about this, don't expect a response:

I don't care if it looks C&P, I like to alter as little of the original as possible, I prefer doing it my way, I don't plan on changing it. I don't view it as a flaw, I view it as an art style. Some people like to use pencil, some like to use pen. Some like to scratch, resize, alter and change the pieces when fusing, I like to keep the original and struggle to make it work with what is given. I will scratch and change the size of some thing if needed, but not very often.

Well these are all requests I had to do. I would have normally quit on that Blazekien, Misdreavous, Persian, and Suddowoodo one if it were my idea, but since it was a request I had to do it. Well hope you all like them, please comment.

most are creative and cool-looking. some looks bad

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

I loved the trogdor one, he's awsome, but not so musck homestar and strongbad, but ypur other splices are awsome. Keep em' coming! And, I prefere purple gengar/Zapdos
    and mods smell, like crap

that machoke no.1 looks like he's playing guitar

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast