Thread: Pocket Hearts (Multiple Satoshi Shippings) Rated T

Default Pocket Hearts (Multiple Satoshi Shippings) Rated T

Pocket Hearts
    by
    buster_wolf

Information: Hello, I decided to dedicate this to my long project on making somewhat of a dating sim where Satoshi (Ash) is the main character where he explores his relations with various heroines within the story. Because I'm too lazy to get someone to program the scripts and I'm very lazy to CG, I decided to make this into a story. Mostly the story deals with Kasumi, Haruka, Natsume, Erika, Maki(the name I made up for Yellow from Pokespecial), Kanna, and some other girls too. Plenty of other characters come in as well, as well as some originals characters as well.

Summary: The story features pokemon characters in an Alternate Universe setting. A young man named Satoshi Kunisaki went overseas to study abroad during his junior high and 1st year of high school in Houen. After 4 years, he returned to his native Kantou to attend a highly esteemed school called Sekiei Academy with Haruka, the daughter of his father's friend, Senri. Although his town looks the same, it seems that are many changes that he make expect for better or worse.

Of course, I'm not much of a professional writer, but it would help if I get constructive criticism.

Also, if you don't like japanese honorifics or terms, or even the use of japanese names, you have the choice of not reading it.

Okay, enough talk, let's get this fic rolling

Prologue

The long airplane back home was excruciating, but the dark haired young man, Satoshi Kunisaki was extremely eager to return to his home-town called Masara. It was the place where he spent his childhood before his father's sudden decision of transferring him to a junior high in Houen. Now he was schedule to return home today, so he beared with the jet-lag. Satoshi also brought a companion, Haruka Asahina who the daughter of his father's friend, Senri Asahina. Her desire to travel with Satoshi was the desire of exploring Kantou. The landing without a hitch and the plane landed safely in the spacious Tokiwa Airport.

"Man, that was tiring..." Satoshi groaned while lugging his heavy suitcases along side Haruka. Luckily, he dressed himself in a simple t-shirt and jeans. His travel buddy, Haruka was a pretty brunette hair girl who outfitted herself in a blue blouse and a white dress. "Well, I guess we'll just wait for a taxi to take us to Masara town."

Haruka looked around, watching the many people pass by to get to their destination. "What a very lively place. I think I can get use to his place after all."

Satoshi laughed as he heard what his companion. "Let's all hope you do. Try not to fall over or anything, okay?" He had a obnoxious smirk on his face which caused the brunette girl to swiftly turn to him and pouted angrily.

"Now just a minute! I'm not that clumsy-!" while she spoke, she started to lose balance and nearly fell on her face. Just in the nick of time, Satoshi kneeled down to catch her by the shoulders. Her face turned red with embarrassment that she fell over as soon as she claimed she wasn't clumsy.

"Good grief." he said with a smirk. At that moment, she wondered if her face turning red due to him embarrasing her or that he was provoke her. Satoshi placed his hand on top of her head and rubbed it gently. "Try to watch out okay?" She nodded and stood beside him to wait for the taxi. No one else was around as soon as the yellow car drove by, Satoshi made a gesture and the car stopped on his command. The two placed their luggage into the trunk and then made their way inside the vehicle, against worned out leather coverings of the seats.

"Where to kiddo?" asked the driver.

"Masara town please." replied Satoshi.

As instructed, the cab driver took the down south until they saw a small town ahead.

"This is our stop." Satoshi said to the driver. They both got out of the car to get their luggage out. Satoshi walked beside the driver's side of the window to pay for his fee. "I hope the tip is good enough."

"Not bad kiddo, at least you're not a cheapskate," the driver responded as he flipped through the bills, "You kids take care of yourselves now." Afterwards, the taxi drove off.

Satoshi took a good long look at his old town. It hasn't changed much since he last left those 4 years ago. Feeling a huge stir of emotions in his body, he couldn't think of what to say other than, "I'm home."

Haruka smiled at her good friend. "That's good isn't it?"

Satoshi soon realized he was wasting time on staring at his hometown where there are important things to attend to. "Oh! Let's hurry up and get to my house. I don't want to make my mother wait any longer." It wasn't long until they arrived at house that sheltered him for 12 years. He was overcome with joy, almost on the verge of tears. He was away for 4 long years of not seeing his friends and mother. Satoshi begin to knock on the door, waiting to see his mother's face appear before him. But there was no response to the door.

"Hanako-san said she be home right?" she asked, "Let me get my cell phone and try to call her from here." Satoshi shook his head.

"It's fine. Let me try again," he knocked on the door harder, hoping that someone inside would hear him. Successully, the door knob started to rotate and the door opened slightly. "Ahah! There we go, we're back Mo- eh?"

The person who opened door was not his mother, but a little blonde girl wearing her hair in a ponytail. She was attired in a white shirt and shorts and was gazing at the two strangers who arrived at her doorstep.

"Uh... did we get the wrong house?" Haruka quipped. Satoshi shook his head.

"No way! My mother would have told me already if she did!" Satoshi shouted in frustration, "This is definitely my house and I don't know why this little girl is here!"

The little girl trembled from his shouting and proceeded shrink away behind the door trying to close it when Haruka intercepted her.

"W-wait, don't close the door yet!" Haruka pleaded. The little girl stopped and glance at the brunette. " Can you answer me something?"

The little girl nodded. Haruka gave a warm smile to reassure her she wasn't going to harm her. "Do you know who Hanako-san is?" The pint size resident nodded. "That's good, can you get her for me?" Once more, the little girl nodded silently and went inside the house.

Satoshi scratched his head. "Hmm... what is she up to now?"

Shortly, the little girl came back with someone that Satoshi immediately recognized. "Mommy, there are two strangers at the door who want to see you."

"Ah, Satoshi! And you must be Haruka-chan! Welcome back!" said the youthful red-haired mother wearing who tied her hair back. She outfitted in an apron over her pink shirt and long blue skirt. Satoshi was relieved to see his mother while the brunette girl was surprised to see how young his mom was.

"Wow, your mother is really young looking!" Haruka whispered into Satoshi's ear.

Satoshi whispered in response. "Yeah, she had me a young age. But she was a great mother, always taking care of me."

"Why don't you two come in?" Hanako asked. The two visitor took off their shoes and stepped into the house.

Satoshi was soaking in all the memories that this house gave him. "4 years away from this house and leaving it makes me feel like I was gone for 40 years..." he said thoughtfully. Haruka browsed around the small, yet tidy house.

"Hanako-san, your house is well-maintained." Haruka commented as she bowed politely.

"Ah, thank you Haruka-chan," she replied with a smile, "I'm glad to have you in our home."

The blonde little girl was tugged on Hanako's skirt.

"Hey mommy, is this the brother you were talking to me about?" she asked. Satoshi completely came back to reality when he heard the girl address Hanako as her mother.

"Wait, she's calling you mom?! But you couldn't have another baby after I left! She looks like she's 13 years old!" he exclaimed.

"Maki-chan was orphaned at a young age. She lost her mother a few years ago and her father is nowhere to be seen." Hanako said. As expected, she was always a good hearted woman and would even take the time to help strangers to her full extent. "I felt that I needed to take care of her. So after going through documents, she is officially recognized as my daughter."

Satoshi glanced at the little girl apologetically. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been lashing out like that."

"It's okay Nii-san." replied the little girl. "You didn't know."

"This year, let's get to know each other better, okay?" He placed his hand on her head. "I'll try to be the best brother I can be for you."

Her cheeks lit up. "O-okay." Satoshi directed his attention his mother again.

"Anyway Mom, how come you never told me about her while I called you from Houen?" Satoshi asked. Hanako took his question to thought and pondered hard after a while.

"Hmm... I guess you never asked if you had a little sister." she replied in her happy go lucky way. Satoshi display a look of bemusement.

"I suppose that was the case..." said her son, who gave up on asking her that question.

"Well, it all worked out in the end." Hanako chirped cheerfully, "You now have a cute little sister to cherish and love!" Haruka nodded in agreement to Hanako.

"It's good that you're an older brother." Satoshi nervously laughed, the thought of being an older brother never occurred to him until now.

"Well, I was always an only child. But let's see how this works out." Satoshi responded. Just when he was ready to unpack, he heard a familiar voice outside.

"Ah, Satoshi, I see you have arrived at the most impeccable time," Satoshi went out to check out who it was with his family. There stood a tall, spiky haired brunette wearing a casual shirt and slacks, wearing a lab coat casually like a jacket. "Yo Satoshi, long time no see!" Satoshi examined his childhood friend, Shigeru Ookido, who hadn't really change much last time he saw him besides his growth in height. He was always that guy who reach puberty at an early age.

"Shigeru, you haven't changed much at all since I left." Satoshi stated bluntly. Shigeru chuckled at Satoshi's analysis.

"Well, it's good that you came back home. " he glanced at Maki for a moment. "So, I see you met your adorable little sister?"

"You know, you could have told me about her too." said Satoshi.

"Yeah, but that's your mother's responsibility, isn't it?" Shigeru responded which cause Satoshi to glare at him in an irritated way. He ignored his friend's death glare, and immediately flirted with Satoshi's mother. "May I say that you look lovely as usual Hanako -san!"

"Oh my Shigeru-kun! You are such a tease!" Hanako giggled . Satoshi continue to look unamused at his friend's antic.

"You know better than to hit on older, married women." said the peeved son.

"But an older woman who hasn't seen her husband in a while needs a company of a dashing, young man who is willing to learn-" Getting sick of his friend talking, he abruptly silenced him with his hand across his mouth. Shigeru could only muffled words thereafter.

"Too much information!" Satoshi warned him. Shigeru broke Satoshi's hold on his mouth immediately took notice of Satoshi's female companion.

"Wow, she's a cutie too." Shigeru commented. "You are one lucky guy Satoshi."

"Uh, sure... if you like to think so." Satoshi trailed off when he saw a young woman with mid-length orange hair walking towards his house. She was wearing a white buttoned, sleeveless blouse and wearing a short skirt with white knee socks. She had a strange heterochromia had two different color eyes, a green on the left and a blue on the right. Satoshi felt some sort of familiar connection with this girl.

"Satoshi?" she asked. His eyes widen, realizing who this girl was. She sensed that he knew too, "It is you... it really is you!" Without warning, she dashed at him and then embraced him which caused him to fall on the floor.

"Ow ow ow..." Satoshi rubbed his head. He was below the girl who just tackled him down. "Kasumi? Is that you?" She nodded, with a joyful expression on her face. He returned her gesture which his own smile, though he felt an unusual, round softness across his own chest. W-wait! She grew around that area too!? he thought to himself. His face instantly turned bright red as he pushed her away from him. Shigeru had a huge grin on his face and leaned in and whispered.

"So... how was that?"

"...shut up."

Hanako laughed at the two boys and she then focused her attention on the latest visitor. "So Kasumi-chan, you've been well? I'm glad you can make it to see Satoshi in time."

"Yeah, I wanted to at least see him before school starts." Haruka examined the pretty girl and then glanced at Satoshi for an answer.

"Satoshi, is this a friend of yours?" Haruka asked. Satoshi nodded.

"Yeah, a childhood friend of mines that went to school with me." he responded.

Kasumi faced Haruka and bowed to her politely and introduced herself. "My name is Kasumi Mizukami, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Haruka Asahina. It's good to see more of Satoshi's friend." said Haruka who returned the same gesture to Kasumi. The orange haired girl then faced the blonde little girl and grinned at her.

"Ah, Maki-chan, are you doing well?" Kasumi chirped affectionately.

"Yup!" she replied cheerfully. Kasumi looked at the sky and saw that the sun was soon setting.

"Drat... I'd like to stay and chat, but I have to get going soon." said Kasumi. "We'll meet at school right?"

"Of course." Satoshi replied. "Hope to meet you there."

Kasumi smiled and then waved to everyone "It was nice meeting all of you!" Shigeru decided that it was his time to leave as well.

"My grandpa will probably be really ticked I took to long a break to hang out with you," said Shigeru " Anyway, I'll also see you at school. You better call me Sempai."

"In your dreams." he retorted jokingly.

Shigeru laughed and made his way back home.

Hanako looked at Satoshi thoughtfully, "It must have been a really long trip for you two. I'll fix everyone something to eat."

"Ah, let me help you too Hanako-san!" announced Haruka.

"Oh, thank you very much Haruka-chan." Haruka made jovially made her way into the kitchen. "Maki-chan, Satoshi, you both can go ahead and watch some television until we're done."

"Okay mom." Satoshi replied.

Hanako then joined Haruka into the kitchen to cook dinner for the family.

Satoshi and Maki sat across from each other near the short legged table. Satoshi was flipping channels, not particularly watching anything when he decided to be considerate of what Maki wanted to watch. "Ah, do you want to watch anything in particular?"

"Ah? Oh, nothing. I'm fine with anything really Nii-san." she answered shyly.

"You sure? Well, I guess we'll just I'll just watch the usual program." Satoshi flipped to a channel where it feature a Mech-anime called 'Super Gutterdam Robo Wars.

Maki watched along, though she was paying attention more to certain aspects of his face, primarily his cheeks, rather than watching the actual broadcast. Soon after the show finished, Maki turned to her older brother. "So, how was the episode?"

"It was okay. I'm surprised this is on the air considering how much they plagiarized the whole show." he said in an as matter of a fact way.

"Ah, I see." Maki replied.

Haruka then came with a generous serving of hamburger steak, grilled salmon, and fried pork cutlets. Hanako brought the rice cooker and the bowls as she individually passed each bowl filled rich to everyone on the table.

Satoshi nearly drooled on the table. "Wow, this looks great!"

Maki looked at the huge servings and gulped. "It looks like a lot to eat..."

"Well everyone, eat up!" Hanako smiled.

Everyone placed their hand in a praying manner and said the traditional saying. "I shall receive!"

After everyone was finished eating, Satoshi fell backwards against the mat and stretched out his arms. "Man, I ate so much food."

Maki looked less relaxed, having to eat more than she intended. "Auuu, my stomach is going to burst..." she moaned.

"That was a really good meal." Haruka said, looking quite content with herself. Hanako was impressed at Haruka's massive intake of food.

"My, I didn't know Haruka-chan can eat so much food..." Haruka instantly blushed at her remark " I didn't think a girl with such a petite body could take in so much food..."

"I'm surprised that a girl like her can eat more than me..." Satoshi added to the conversation. "She probably can win those eating contests."

"Satoshi!" Haruka cried in an annoyed tone. "I wish you stop teasing me like that!"

"Some day, I worry about Satoshi when it comes to the day when he's out on his own." Hanako said thoughtfully, but she glanced at Haruka as if she was approving her for something. "But if he was to marry a girl that can cook well like you, I would be greatly relieved." said Hanako.

Haruka blushed furiously at her remark. "M-m-m-m-m-me as Satoshi's wife!?"

Satoshi also humor the idea of marrying Haruka. "Yeah, it'd be nice a box lunched made for me instead of eating cup ramen day to day."

"S-Satoshi! Y-y-you mean you wouldn't mind me being your wife!?" Haruka stuttered.

Satoshi shrugged. "I think I'm okay with anybody as long as they can cook."

Haruka nodded in agreement, though she was nearly dying of embarrassment. "Y-y-yeah! I-I-I suppose anybody would do! Yeah!"

Hm... if I could cook... then Niisan would... wait, what I'm thinking!? Maki thought to herself. He's my brother, that's it...

Satoshi looked at the clock in the living room. "Ah, I think I should go ahead and unpack."

Haruka agreed with the idea. "Yeah, I should do that too."

"Well, don't stay up too long, you want to get up bright and early for school." Hanako reminded them.

"Don't worry, we won't." Satoshi replied. "Good night for now then."

"Good night you two."

Satoshi walked upstairs with his luggage in each hand and stood in front of his room. He turned the knob and started to unpack his clothes into his closet and drawers. In the other other suitcase, he took out his laptop and placed it on top of his desk. It wasn't too long until he was satisfied with the arrangement of his room set up. Since there wasn't anything else to do, he turned off the light and decided to get an early start on tomorrow. He climbed on top of his bed and drifted off into a sleep that went undisturbed until for about an hour when he heard strange noises. Though a bit startled, he decided to ignore it for a while. Soon, he heard the door knob to his room rattle a bit and eerie creaking of his door opening. Satoshi frantically search for his flashlight and quickly directed it at the direction of the noise. He switched the on button that flashed a high power beam which caused the intruder to shriek.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The scream suddenly made his nearly lose grip of his flashlight. He focused the light and got a good view of his intruder, who turned out to be his little sister who was intruding in his room, dressed in banana colored pajamas, hugging a stuffed animal toy tightly who was shivering like a frightened animal.

"Maki? What are you doing in my room?" Satoshi exclaimed.

"I-I had a nightmare..." she replied in a shaky tone. "I thought I could just sneak into your bed..."

"A nightmare huh?" He moved toward the away, giving enough space for her to fit in the bed. Maki quickly climbed in the bed next to her brother.

"Thank you Nii-san." she said happily. Shortly, she seemed to sleep peacefully as if she was felt like her brother would protect her from all the bad dream.

Satoshi once again went back to sleep, though he was smiling this time . "I guess it's not too bad to be a big brother."

Prologue End

Okay, I hope that wasn't too bad. At the very least, I hope to god it wasn't. Well, this is the prologue, so characters don't really start appearing asides the ones that will show up often, and Shigeru.

But hopefully I can make the chapter more interesting later on (and improve on my writing so you guys can bear with me better)

I like to credit Orion for helping me with this fanfiction as well.

So until then, farewell while I'll start conjuring brain storms for the first chapter.... yay...
    Last edited by buster_wolf; 25th January 2009 at 8:29 AM.
    I waste my life away on Nico Nico Douga.

Ah, about time you started this! :D

This was a fun prologue, though the pace was a little too fast for my tastes at times, though I can understand why you did that, since there are lots of time lapses and a lot of introductions had to made.

As for your writing itself, I didn't see any glaring spelling or grammar mistakes, but I did notice that you seemed to miss small, random words inbetween sentences a lot. It's not much, but things like missing the first "to" in this sentence:

Satoshi Kunisaki was extremely eager return to his home-town called Masara.
    It's not much, but it was enough to make me go "...Huh?" and re-read the sentence. One mistake that was quite glaring, however, was this:

She had a strange heterochromia had two different color eyes, a green on the left and a blue on the left.
    So which was the one on the right? ^^;

I liked the scenarios you put everyone in, too; Shigeru hitting on Hanako was priceless, and Haruka's reaction to the wife comment was great, also. It really did remind me of a dating-sim-turned-anime, so kudos to you for capturing that elusive feel and still making it all believable. The characters were all well-portrayed as well, with good descriptions and in-character behaviour. Satoshi is probably the one who strays the most from his original personality, but this is understandable since he's been away for so long from home, which has probably forced him to grow up a bit quicker.

Anyway, a great start, and I'll be looking forward to the first chapter! :D
    Good Love Charm
    *COMPLETE*

Ah, thank you for the review Gaz! Yeah, I think I need to work on certain sentences sometimes and I think I was too hasty to release this in one day instead of re-reading for a third time. But thanks for pointed out that mistake for me, I went ahead and fixed it.

I'm glad that you were the first one to review, I'm happy to see you're still alive and well. Thank you for the comment on this fanfic of mines. :3

So I'm gonna try my best to write this out and tell everyone what I've been working on for all these years. XD

Wow, that was pretty good buster And I agree with Gazmof, it's about TIME! XD

The prologue was fun. And I liked how you organized it I guess. XD I mean, in your post, you put info, then summary, then the prologue. Nice

But enough of that, your writing was great and even though I'm not one to spot out grammar/spelling mistakes because that takes too much time away from reading, I have to say that I didn't really find any mistakes at all.

What I loved the most was the cute Advanceshipping that happened (unless I'm imagining it ) And also, of course, Haruka! Haruka was adorable XD Were you basing her off of someone Buster? Hmmm, were ya? Were ya? Weeerreee ya?

Okay, enough annoying questions from me XD Can't wait for more~ :]
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Hauu~ I agree with both Gazmof & Uzamaki Hinata. About Time~

This was an awesome prologue, although the pacing was a bit quick for me also, but yeah a lot of characters to introduce.

Maki's adorable! <3

I love your writing style, it's awesome! The way you describe stuff and the feeling of it was great.

Loved the scenarios too. xD Shigeru hitting on Satoshi's mom. Haha.

Can't wait for more. ^w^

Long ago...when I was very active and we had msn rant with lilineko and the two of us, you showed me some drawings/skectches of your idea for this kind of project...
    I hope you know/remember what I'm talking about lol ^^'

In any case, if this is what I think it is, then it's something I have been awaiting for so long =p

Oh, the title rocks btw...

Quote Originally Posted by buster_wolf View Post
    Satoshi Kunisaki was extremely eager return to his home-town called Masara.
    Like Gazmof said, there's a "to" missing there.
    I'm surprised you haven't edited it...

Satoshi also brought a companion, Haruka Asahina who the daughter of his father's friend, Senri Asahina. Her desire to travel with Satoshi was the desire of exploring Kantou. The landing without a hitch and the plane landed safely in the spacious Tokiwa Airport.
    As always, I appreciate your use of Japanese here, gives a more "original" taste to it.

At that moment, she wonder if her face turning red [...]
    wondered

Shortly, the little girl came back with someone that Satoshi immediately recognized. "Mommy, there are two strangers at the door who want to see you."

"Ah, Satoshi! And you must be Haruka-chan! Welcome back!"
    Haha, oh my God, this will surely be a laugh lol

"Maki-chan was orphaned at a young age. She lost her mother a few years ago and her father is nowhere to be seen." Hanako said. As expected, she was always a good hearted woman and would even take the time to help strangers to her full extent. "I felt that I needed to take care of her. So after going through documents, she is officially recognized as my daughter."

Satoshi glanced at the little girl apologetically. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been lashing out like that."

"It's okay Nii-san." replied the little girl. "You didn't know."

"This year, let's get to know each other better, okay?" He placed his hand on her head. "I'll try to be the best brother I can be for you."

Her cheeks started lit up. "O-okay." Satoshi directed his attention his mother again.
    Her cheeks lit up.
    or
    Her cheeks started to light up.

But in anycase, it's nice to see that he really wants to be there so rapidly for her.

"Oh my Shigeru-kun! You are such a tease!" Hanako giggled . Satoshi continue to look unamused at his friend's antic.

"You know better than to hit on older, married women." said the peeved son.

"But an older woman who hasn't seen her husband in a while needs a company of a dashing, young man who is willing to learn-" Getting sick of his friend talking, he abruptly silenced him with his hand across his mouth. Shigeru could only muffled words thereafter.

"Too much information!" Satoshi warned him.
    Priceless
    So you're going for a cocky/player type attitude for Shigeru. Why not ? ^^

Shiger broke Satoshi's hold on his mouth immediately took notice of Satoshi's female companion.

"Wow, she's a cutie too." Shigeru commented. "You are one lucky guy Satoshi."

"Uh, sure... if you like to think so."
    Priceless yet again ^^
    It feels good to find a subtle dense characteristic of Satoshi.

And you forgot the "u" for Shigeru

He returned her gesture which his own smile, though he felt an unusual, round softness across his own chest. W-wait! She grew around that area too!? he thought to himself. His face instantly turned bright red as he pushed her away from him. Shigeru had a huge grin on his face and leaned in and whispered.

"So... how was that?"

"...shut up."
    Oh man, you bring back so many memories from a couple of years ago

"Some day, I worry about Satoshi when it comes to the day when he's out on his own." Hanako said thoughtfully, but she glanced at Haruka as if she was approving her for something. "But if he was to marry a girl that can cook well like you, I would be greatly relieved." said Hanako.

Haruka blushed furiously at her remark. "M-m-m-m-m-me as Satoshi's wife!?"

Satoshi also humor the idea of marrying Haruka. "Yeah, it'd be nice a box lunched made for me instead of eating cup ramen day to day."

"S-Satoshi! Y-y-you mean you wouldn't mind me being your wife!?" Haruka stuttered.

Satoshi shrugged. "I think I'm okay with anybody as long as they can cook."

Haruka nodded in agreement, though she was nearly dying of embarrassment. "Y-y-yeah! I-I-I suppose anybody would do! Yeah!"

So she has a soft side for Satoshi...

Oh, I want to ask you this : in this fic, will every female have an affection for Satoshi ?
    I guess we'll wait and see, but is that the idea ? At the same time, having him process the information very slowly

Hm... if I could cook... then Niisan would... wait, what I'm thinking!? Maki thought to herself. He's my brother, that's it...
    I have read too many perverted fics to prevent me from thinking straight right now -_-
    But then again, most of them involved a fond, platonic relationship...others were disgusting...but I digress xD

"A nightmare huh?" He moved toward the away, giving enough space for her to fit in the bed. Maki quickly climbed in the bed next to her brother.

"Thank you Nii-san." she said happily. Shortly, she seemed to sleep peacefully as if she was felt like her brother would protect her from all the bad dream.

Satoshi once again went back to sleep, though he was smiling this time . "I guess it's not too bad to be a big brother."
    Haha...nice

But anyway, this was very nice, very pleasant to read
    A few (a lot actually) typos, and that could be annoying in the long run...
    Not too deep in description, but as I said, something very pleasant to read, and with an interresting plot ^^

Just a last question : no pokémon ?
    I'll be waiting for the rest !

Cheers
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

All right, the first actual chapter is up!

Well first things is first, time answer some questions now.

@Uza: Hey, who knows, maybe I did base her off a certain someone~ ;P

@shadowshipper: Yeah, there is no pokemon and this fic is mostly focused on the romance with Satoshi and the girls he encounter in this story. So far, I managed to introduced everyone (though Mitsuru and Shuu have yet to appear in the story, but don't worry, they'll show up soon. )

Chapter 1: First Day of School

The next morning, Satoshi got up from his bed, noticing that Maki wasn't inside his bed. "She probably woke up early and got ready for school." He stretched out his arms and released a big yawn. He stepped out of his bed and took a brief shower. Afterwards, he dressed himself in his uniform, which was a buttoned up black tie and suit with a the with the Sekiei Academy Emblem. He headed downstair where Haruka was already eating some toast covered with a layer of jam.

She was already dressed in her uniform , a black blazer jacket similar to the male uniform with a short black skirt. The two finished their early meal quickly and headed towards the door. "We're heading off!" they called out in unison.

"Have a safe trip!" she reacted to their good byes.

After leaving the house, Satoshi and Haruka were on their way to the walking route towards Sekiei Academy.

"Today's our first day to school." Satoshi conversed. " Are you feeling nervous?" Haruka nodded in response.

"Somehow, I feel nervous and excited."

"I feel the same way." Not paying attention to to the path ahead of them, Satoshi came into contact into another body unintentionally.

"Ah, sorry about that." Satoshi said in courtesy. He took a good look at the man he bumped into. He was a large, muscular foreigner with blonde spiky hair, dressed in with a military vest with camoflauge pattern and brown slacks. As expected, he responded to teenagers in his native tongue.

"Ah, it's no worries." replied the man in english. Satoshi was in a lost of words. The man then aksed a question in the same language the two didn't understand too well. "Say, do you know where the school is?"

Haruka gave a clueless look at Satoshi, unable to decipher his jargon. "What is he saying?" she inquired to him. Satoshi shrugged, he had no idea of what the man was talking about either. He never fared too well in english, but muster the quote he learned in case he had to deal with foreigners.

"Uh... I don't speak english well." Satoshi replied, mustering what he learned from the past. The man looked disappointed as he glance at the girl, hoping she would answer. Haruka also shook her head and following along Satoshi.

"I am not good either." she said with a very heavy accent. The man however wasn't in dispair, he simply grinned.

"That's fine. I'll find someone else, thanks anyway." he replied, regardless of their understanding to the language. He then walked off to find another person who could understand him.

"What did you think he just said now?" asked Haruka, curious about the last he said. Satoshi shrugged at her.

"I don't know, something about being thankful about Super Famicom?" he said, making up whatever he thought he said. Haruka had an amused look on her face.

"I don't think that's right." she said with a giggle, but then realize they didn't have time to leisure around. "Oh! We have to hurry!"

The two went into the small city of Tokiwa and followed the sign that directed them to Sekiei Academy. They arrived at the massive education structure, Sekiei Academy. When they reached the school grounds, there was already a huge crowd of students huddling around a tall billboard that had the listing of student's class and homeroom teacher. Satoshi examined the area around him to figure out what's going on. He saw three separate boards, each resembling the school years. "Haruka, I think the 1st years are over that way." Satoshi said as he pointed out to the left. "We'll meet up at lunch, all right?" Haruka nodded and trotted off to see where she was placed. He struggled through the crowd, until he finally got in front of the billboard. He was ready to figure out what class he was in until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see his childhood friend, Kasumi standing right behind him with her usual bright smile.

"Let's check if we're in the same class okay?"

"But what if we're not in the same class?" Satoshi uttered thoughtlessly. Kasumi soon lost her smile at that moment he said that.

"Well, if that's the case, we'll just wait next year right?" she said, recovering her usual optimism. They both scrolled the list of names. On the board, underneath the section Class 2-C, Satoshi Kunisaki was listed underneath. Satoshi and Kasumi at the moment both waited anxiously, to see if she was also in Class 2-C as well. Kasumi looked down further around the "Ma" area, getting closer to her last name. She took a deep breath, and then returned to looking at the list. She shortly saw her name that confirmed she was in Class 2-C; Kasumi Mizukami.Breathing a sigh of relief, Satoshi placed his hand on her shoulder and grinned at her. She turned to him, and then nearly jumped on him like yesterday. Luckily, Satoshi maintained his balance. "We're in the same class! Isn't that great?!" Kasumi announced excitedly.

"Y-yeah!" he said, feeling a bit embarassed that everyone was staring at them. Shigeru was in the distant, haiving an amused look at current scene.

"Well, you guys look like you're having fun." Shigeru remarked in an playful tone.

"Good to see you here." Satoshi said.

"Ah, yeah. Well, I hope you two have plenty of fun in your school years." Shigeru said, then had a look of despair. "I'll be stuck with paperwork and meetings."

"...Just hang in there Shigeru." Satoshi said.

"Yeah." he said, slowly returning back to his normal self. "Anyway, if you need anything from me. I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"Thanks Shigeru." Satoshi responded gratefully. "We'll get going now. Let's go Kasumi."

"Okay!" she answered. "I'll lead the way since I know this school pretty well."

Kasumi guided Satoshi through the school interior structure since she attended this school last year. When they found their classroom, it was already jam packed with students. The students immediately recognized Kasumi, as it was nearly the same class she was in last year, but shifted to direction to the transfer student. Soon, they started whispering random theories on why he transfer here.

"Wow, that guy looks like a delinquet." said a male student.

"I bet he got kicked out for fighting." another male student added in.

"Hm, he's kind of cute for a trouble-maker." a female student commented.

All this attention caused Satoshi to be a little anxious, but Kasumi gave him a look that 'everything will be all right' that calmed his nerves. Three girls then approached the orange haired student. The first girl was a friendly looking girl with aquamarine toned hair who tied her with two ponytails and with matching eye color. The other two were long haired identical brunette twins with sapphire pupils.

"Ah, Kasumi-chan! Good to see you in the same class again." the aqua haired girl called out to her classmate. "And looks like we got a someone new along the way too!"

"Ah, Mari-chan, this is Satoshi Kunisaki, my childhood friend." Kasumi informed. The girl then introduced herself as well.

"I'm Marina Sawamoto, nice to meet you Kunisaki-kun." she said with a friendly voice. One of the brunette twins had a devious smile on her face.

"So... this is like your boyfriend right?" said a brunette girl with a sly grin. Kasumi immediately redden with to her comment.

"N-no!" Kasumi replied with a frantic tone and gestures of fluttering hands. "He's just a good friend of mines Aoi-chan!" The mischievous twin laughed at her reaction. She then focus her attention on the transfer student and introduced herself.

"Well, I'm Aoi Narusaki. Nice to meet your acquaintance Kunisaki-kun." The other twin, who looked had a more timid composure made her acquaintance with Satoshi as well.

"I'm Akiha Narusaki." she spoke in a reserved tone. "I hope we have a good year together."

"Ah, I hope so too." he replied. Unexpectedly, he seemed to attracted more attention when a tall, muscular silver haired student with crimson eyes wearing a black headband and a black haired student approached Satoshi.

"So, you must be the new guy?" the silver haired young man stated. He extend his hand as a friendly gesture. "I'm Yuuki Odamaki." Satoshi immediately recognized his surname.

"Yuuki Odamaki? So you're Professor Mamoru Odamaki's son huh?" he queried. Yuuki smirked with pride.

"Whoa, you’re pretty knowledgeable." Yuuki replied "How about you?"

"I'm Satoshi Kunisaki." answered Satoshi.

"Kunisaki eh? Well, I guess you're not famous like me." the silver haired student said, still brimming with overconfidence. Shortly, Aoi rained on his parade.

"Famous for being dumb." Aoi said bluntly. Yuuki glared at the rude twin with a scowl.

"HEY! I'M NOT DUMB!" he snarled while slamming his hands on the desk. The more laidback male laugh nervously and attempted to calm him down.

"Easy there Odamaki, we shouldn't start fights on the first day of school." He then glanced at Satoshi to introduced himself. ""My name is Kenta Yoshihiro. It's nice to meet you Kunisaki."

"Oh, yeah, nice to meet you Yoshihiro." Satoshi replied. Wow, this is an interesting bunch. Satoshi thought. " Oh, looks like class is about to start. We should get our seats."

"Ah, right." replied the transfer student. All the students in the classroom immediately found a place in their seats. Satoshi seated himself near Kasumi, the person he knows the most and waited for their homeroom teacher to come through the door. Within a few minutes, A towering man with a stern face with spiked, red hair. All students were surprised at his appearance in their class and begin whispering amongst themselves.

"Hey, isn't that the headmaster?" said a female voice.

"Ryuuzaki-sensei doing in our homeroom?" another male voice questioned.

Satoshi, curious about what was going on, turned to Kasumi to get some information from her. "Hey, who's that guy?"

"Oh, you didn't know? That's the headmaster of the school, Wataru Ryuuzaki." Kasumi answered in a whisper. Wataru walked towards the blackboard and then shifted in front of the class. All the students instantly stopped talking and the room was void of any kind of sound. Satoshi was amazed by the man's presence, being able to control a class without even saying anything. He wasn't sure if the students kept quiet out of respect or fear, but this man carried an aura of command. He soon made an important announcement.

"I am here to announce to that class 2-C having a change of homeroom teachers." Everyone was in disbelief, first they had a new student and now a new homeroom teacher. Wataru continue to inform the students about the new teacher. "She's actually a student of mines when I was a teacher here. So I would like for you to give her the same respect you would give me." He looked towards the door. "Please come in Miss. Hasegawa." A youthful looking teacher with red haired and emerald eyes stepped into the classroom.She was outfitted in a blazer jacket, wearing a white shirt and black a skirt. One surprise after another, there was many surprises in the class of 2-C. The teacher bowed to Wataru, who then made his exit. The young instructor then headed towards the blackboard while the class started chattering and commenting on the new teacher.

"Hello everyone." she took a piece of chalk and started writing her name, which spelled out as Kanna Hasegawa. "My name is Kanna Hasegawa, I'll be your homeroom teacher as of now. I hope this year we can all get along."

"Yes Sensei!" Everyone responded enthusiastically. It was a pleasant surprise to the students, especially to Kasumi who seemed to have a look of complete admiration. Curious as to why she idolizes her, Satoshi decided to inquire her.

"So, you know her?"

"Yeah, she's pretty famous for her intellect and she was my sister classmate. My sister was so mad that I looked up to her instead of her."

"Ah, so she's pretty smart huh?" Yuuki gazed at the teacher, admiring her body structure and started forming a goofy grin on his face. "Hehe... I think I'm starting to see what else you take after too." In an instant, Kasumi thrust her fist across his cheek, making a loud impact. Kanna turned around to see what was going on, but Kasumi sat in her seat as if she didn't do anything while Yuuki rubbed the bruise he received. She picked up her clipboard.

"Now please listen carefully as I take role in the class." Kanna instructed. She went ahead and called out their names to see if they're the class. When she called out Kunisaki, Satoshi raised his hand and responded. She gave him a warm smile, which caused him a moment of confusion. He decided not to read into the situation and decided to leave it alone.

Kanna started her lesson plan on her english lesson plan, which was agonizing for Satoshi's lack of understanding to a different language. He prayed that she wasn't going to call on him to translate a sentence on the board. Luckily, the gods answer his prayed and Kanna ignored calling on him.

"Mizukami-san, please translate this sentence for me. Yesterday, I went to the store to get my watch checked."

"昨日、私は時計を調べてもらうためにその店に行った。 (Kinou, watashi wa tokei wo choubete morau tame ni sono ni mise ni itta)" Kasumi recited in japanese.

"That's very good Mizukami-san." Kanna complimented. She smiled at the praise she received and sat back down.

Soon lunch break started and their homeroom teacher to eat her lunch. Satoshi remembered that he had to meet up with Haruka during lunch in the cafeteria. He got up from his seat and walked out the door.

He went directly to the cafeteria , looking around through the tables until he saw Haruka waving her hand so he'd notice her. However, there was three more female students sitting across from Haruka. As he walked closer to the stable, he took a good look at each of the students. The girl with the aqua colored twin tailed hair and burgundy eyes had an energetic look that made her look mischievous. The next student near the twin tail girl was a pink haired who who had a hairstyle of two ponytails with red eyes. The final girl was a long haired brunette girl with slanted hazel eyes and a look of disinterest on her face. Satoshi took his seat beside Haruka when noticed the three girls staring at him, making him feel uneasy."So, it looks like you made some friends huh?" Satoshi replied. Haruka nodded happily. What an interesting group you aligned yourself with.

"So this is the guy you live with? Is he your brother or something?" the aqua haired girl asked. Haruka shook her head in response. Imite then continued her interrogation. "Oh ho! He's your fianc&#233; or something?!"

"N-no!" she said as her face flushed a bright pink. "His dad and my dad are friends, so I'm staying at his house for now."

"Yeah, it's something like that." Satoshi added his comment. The girl then decided to introduced herself.

"Hi-hi-hi! I'm Imite!" she said with a lot of energy.

"That's it?" Satoshi said, surprised that she didn't mention her surname. "No last name?" She sulked at the young man.

"But actual names are boriiiiiing." she whine as she turned to the pink haired girl, hoping she agree with her. "Right Akane-chan?"

"Actually, she's Imiko Tetsuji." replied the pink haired girl with a heavy accent. Imite's frowned as if she was backstabbed. The tattletale just laughed and then glance at Satoshi. "Anyway, I'm Akane Haruyoshi, nice to meetcha."

"You wouldn't be by any chance from Koganei City?" Satoshi asked, based on the way she talked. She nodded affirmatively.

"Bingo! It's really troublesome when they think you're a stand-up comedian though." she said as she laugh. Soon, it was the empathetic girl's turn to introduce herself, though she seem that she didn't care about giving introductions to Haruka's friend. The other brunette gave pleaded with her using her big sapphire eyes. The indifferent girl sighed and gave in to her persuasion. "I guess I have no choice. Seiyo Kamizaki." she presented herself in cold voice. "Satisfied?" Satoshi shrugged as he was getting agitated by this Seiyo girl.

"Sure I suppose." Satoshi answered with his own indifference. Soon, he introduced himself to the first year students. "Anyway, I'm Class 2-C's Satoshi Kunisaki. Nice to meet you all." Satoshi saw Imite who looked like she had a grand idea that he definitely wouldn't like.

"I will call you Kuni-kun from now on!" Imite announced excitedly. The table went silent for a few seconds.

"No way." Satoshi rejected. Imite pouted like a child.

"C'mon! It's a really really cute name!" she pleaded in an annoying way.

"Call me like a normal person would." he demanded. Imite finally gave up and crossed her arms.

"Fiiine, Kunisaki-sempaaaaaaai." she said.

"Ahaha, everyone is getting along well." Akane said with a chipper tone.

"Yeah, I think so too." Haruka agreed. You call this getting along? Satoshi thought to himself. We got some crazy girl using an alias as her real name and one that looks like she wants to slit my throat! Haruka pulled out her box lunch. "Well, I made a lot, so anybody wants some?" Satoshi smirked.

"I thought that amount you made is just perfect for you." Haruka glared at him angrily.

"Fine, I'll just have them share your lunch since I eat so much." she said angrily. Satoshi removed the smirk on his face.

"W-wait! C'mon, it was a joke!" Satoshi pleaded. "I'm really hungry!"

"I might forgive you if you apologize." she said, still looking angry. Satoshi groaned, not looking forward to being humiliated in his first day of school, but he was too hungry to hold his pride.

"I'm sorry." he said, with a hint of irritation. Haruka grinned victoriously.

"Well... I guess I tortured you enough." Haruka said, passing him the lunchbox. Seiyo was amused on how Haruka handled the situation.

"Oh, so this is how you train your dog?" Seiyo said in a haughty voice. Haruka laughed nervously while Satoshi glared angrily at her. That little brat. Haruka opened up her box lunch, and revealed a whole variety of food such a fried eggs, octopus shaped sausages, some deep fried pork, and large portion of race with a pickled plum on top. Everyone was looking at her lunch, amazed with the work she did with it.

"Oh, that looks so tasty!" Imite said. "You made this yourself?"

"Yeah, I made it before I went to sleep." Haruka answered. "You can try some if you like."

Imite picked out an octopus sausage with her chopstick and plopped it in her mouth. "Ooooh, this is really really good!" Imite said. "I wish I could cook like you. I usually use leftover stuff for my lunch or buy it at the cafeteria."

Akane also sample her lunch, taking a single portion of her fried eggs. "Oooh, this is really good!" Seiyo glanced over at Haruka's lunch, unsure whether she should do the same or not. Haruka smiled at her.

"It's okay, I like people eating my cooking." Haruka said. Seiyo took a piece of the fried pork and chewed slowly, then swallowed.

"It's good!" Seiyo said honestly. "It might be better than my maid's cooking!" Satoshi, glanced at her. No wonder she's so stuck up. A typical rich girl. Haruka seem happy with her reaction to her food.

"I'm glad you like it." she said.

"You know, you can stay with me in my mansion instead of living in a dog house with that mutt over there." Seiyo replied. Fed up with her petty insults, he stood up and verbally lashed out at her.

"Hey! Don't call my house a dog house you snotty rich brat!" he shot back a her. Seiyo reacted violently and stood up with a furious look on her face.

"What did you call me you worthless dog!?" Seiyo shot at him. They both glared at each other, until Haruka tried alleviate the hostile tension between the two.

"P-please don't fight. You barely know each other." Haruka said. They still glared at each other angrily, but Haruka continued to play peacemaker. "Let's just go back to eating our lunch..."

"Hmph!" they both heeded to Haruka's plea and sat back down to ate their lunch.

After finishing their lunch, Satoshi headed back to his classroom, still enraged and perplexed on how a generally sweet girl like Haruka can befriend a self-center tyrant like Seiyo. "God, that kid really ticks me off." he muttered angrily. Not noticing what's ahead of him, he ended up collided against something. Feeling the impact, he glance down to see a pretty female student with long dark hair and ruby eyes on the sitting on the ground. Realizing what he had done, he immediately apologized and extended his arm to help her up. "Ah, I'm sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going."

The girl didn't say anything, but accepted his invitation to help her up. After getting up on her feet, she gazed at him, making Satoshi wonder if she was angry with him or not. Her face remained as it was when she was on the ground, expressionless. She's like a doll. he thought to himself.Soon another girl, with shoulder length black hair wearing a red headband trotted towards the silent girl.

"Natsume! Are you okay?" the girl asked concerningly. The doll-like student nodded She then changed her focus to Satoshi and bowed to him as an apology.

"I'm sorry about that. She usually is deep in thought and sometimes might careless bump into things."

"No, it's my fault for not looking where I was going." Satoshi replied. Natsume was still staring at Satoshi. " Uh... is she mad?" the girl giggled at the suggestion.

"Actually, this is the first time I seen her show any nterest in anybody besides me." she said. "I suppose it's because you're quite handsome."

Satoshi's face glowed red. "A-anyway, I need to get going to class."

Erika glanced at him. "Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Erika Tachibana" she replied." She then sway her hand into the direction of Natsume. "This is Natsume Toshimitsu. We're both in Class 3-D"

"Ah, I'm Satoshi Kunisaki. I'm in class 2-C." Satoshi informed. "It's nice to meet both of you." Natsume turned to Satoshi and to his surprise, she spoke.

"It's nice to meet you... Satoshi." she said with a monotone voice.

"Same to you Toshimitsu-sempai..."

"Please... just call me Natsume." she said.

"Oh okay... " Satoshi said.

"Just call us by our first names." said Erika with a smile. "I'd feel more comfortable that way."

"Right." Satoshi said. "Well, I need to get to class soon. I'll see you later."

"Then farewell for now Satoshi-kun." Erika said.

"Goodbye." Natsume waved in a slow motion.

After a long day in school, everyone was getting ready to go back home. Satoshi waited around outside for Haruka to show up. To his surprise, he once again encounter his fellow classmate, Yuuki.

"Yo Kunisaki! Whaddya hanging around for?" he asked.

"Ah, I'm just waiting for someone." Satoshi replied. The silver haired student then had a sly grin on his face.

"Haha, is it your girlfriend or something?"

"I don't have one." Satoshi replied bluntly. Soon, students started making a commotion when a group of unfriendly looking thugs of 5 were approaching a tall, red-haired girl who tied her hair like a palm-tree. Sensing the urgency to help her, he started walking towards the direction of the uncouth group with he felt a strong hand held him back.

"Wait there Kunisaki." Yuuki instructed. Satoshi glared at him angrily, not believing what he just heard.

"Stand there!? We could be helping her! Let me go dammit!" Satoshi shouted. Yuuki still held him back.

"You'll just get in her way." he said.

"Get in her way?" Satoshi asked.

"Trust me, just watch."

One of the bandits who had a stocky build and a retro hair-do had a bat in his hand. Standing proudly because he outnumbered the girl by 5-1, hestarted trash talking the red haired girl like a big-shot. "So you're that girl that was beating up my guys from yesterday? I can't believe those wimps got their butts handed by a girl!" he laughed in an obnoxious manner.. The red haired girl remained calm and collected, which peeved the leader as his intimidation tactic wasn't working. She stared into his eyes, which in turn intimidated him instead.

"I'm not in the mood to play around. I'll tell you what, if you turn around and not bother anybody, I promise that you won't get beat down so badly." she negotiated. Although a bit scared, he still refused to let a woman punk him out.

"What!? Nobody tells me to leave! GET'EM YOU BLOKES!!" By his command, his hoodlums charged at the tall girl. Satoshi couldn't believe what he saw. The tall girl dodged the first thug's punch and countered with a right hook. Another tried to immobilize her by grabbing her from behind, but failed as she hip tossed him to the ground. The other two looked at each other anxiously, and then charged at her. She instantly kicked both of them with a roundhouse kick across their face. After wiping out the four, the fat head-honcho armed with a bat started to tremble. She walked towards him slowly as he continued to back away.

"Yo-you monster!" He finally charged at her and swinged his bat . She avoided the swinging blow and unleashed a flurry of lightning fast kicks into this abdomen. In no time, he fell down, groaning in pain. Satoshi was completely stunned to see what happened.

"That's Asuna Hinosaka, a 3rd Year student." Yuuki informed. "She's been known to deal with bullies with her amazing strength and
    agility."

"Asuna huh?" Satoshi repeated. Yuuki glanced at him for a moment.

"I hope you're not gonna hit on her." Yuuki warned. "She'd probably break your heart, literally."

"No, I'm just surprised there's someone like that in this school." Satoshi stated. On cue, Haruka finally arrived outside, running towards her friend.

"I'm sorry for being late Satoshi! I was helping out my teacher!" she said, almost running out of breath. Satoshi gave her an amused look.

"As expected... you're really bad when it comes to saying no huh?" Satoshi said. Haruka laughed nervously, knowing that it was true that it was one of her habits.. Yuuki took one glance at Haruka and then dragged Satoshi into a distance where she couldn't her them.

"Damn, she's hot!" Yuuki exclaimed. "You were waiting for her and she's not your girlfriend!?"

"Of course not, she's just my dad's friend's daughter." he replied bluntly. Haruka continued looking on, having no idea what they were talking about.

"Kunisaki, don't tell me you're a homo!?" the silver-haired young man blurted out. "I mean, what's the deal? You know the most popular girl in school and she's not your girlfriend. Now you're sporting this hottiearound too and she's not your girlfriend either!? Wait, don't tell me you have a special relation with both of them where you can do this and that!? Gaaah, you dirty scoundrel you!" Satoshi sighed, talking to him seemed to exhaust him.

"Odamaki... just shut up." he replied. They then noticed Haruka was right behind them and both became deathly nervous. The brunette gazed at them in confusion.

"What does it mean when you do this and that?" she asked. Satoshi and Yuuki both looked at each other and then looked at Haruka again.

"It's nothing!" they both said in unison.

"Oh... okay!" she said cheerfully. Satoshi sighed in relief, but Yuuki pulled his head closer to his own and whispered to him.

"Well, if she's not your girlfriend, then you should help me hook up with her!" Yuuki suggested as he wrapped his arm tightly around Satoshi's neck with a single arm. Satoshi glared at him, as if he wanted nothing to do with that suggestion.

"Wait, I'm not going to be your matchmaker!" Satoshi whispered back.

"Hey! I thought we were friends!"

"Since when we became friends!?"

"Since I befriend you with that handshake during class!"

"I'm still not going to help you hook her up with you!"

"You're so cold Kunisaki." he let go of his grip around Satoshi's neck. " Well, I gotta get going anyway, see ya tomorrow."

"See ya." Satoshi said, watching his classmate walk off. He shifted his eyes back over to Haruka, and proceeded to go to the grocery store near the school. As he and Haruka entered the shop, they both saw Kasumi staring thoughtfully at the a counter full of different kinds of melon bread.

"Yo Kasumi." Satoshi greeted, though it nearly made his friend jump out in surprise.

"A-ah! Satoshi! Haruka-chan! what are you doing here?!" she responded in a bewildered tone.

"Running an errand for my mom." Satoshi said. "What about you? Treating yourself after a hard day at work?"

"I-I just had a yearning for Melon Bread, ahaha..." Kasumi laughed nervously.

"Oh, Kasumi-chan, if you want, I can bake you one tomorrow." Haruka offered, which immediately lit up Kasumi's eyes.

"Really?! Thanks!" Kasumi replied with utmost gratititude. She then check the time on her cellphone and realize it was time to go home. "Well, I should going soon. I'll see you two tomorrow at school!" she grabbed a melon bread with cream filling inside and went ahead to the register to pay for it. She then waved good bye to Satoshi and Haruka as they both returned the gesture.

"Well, let's get what Hanako-san asked us to." Haruka said. Satoshi nodded and then went ahead with picking up everything on the list.

After gathering all the items needed and purchased them, they headed back home.

When they arrived home, Maki was sitting on the floor watching television while they heard busy sounds coming from the kitchen. "We're home!" Satoshi called out to his mom.

"Oh, can you bring the things I asked for in the kitchen?" The two carried the items into the kitchen, where Hanako was already preparing tonight's dinner. Haruka looked Hanako, who smiled at her back. "You want to help?" Haruka nodded happily and went ahead to preparing a meal.

"I'll be in the living room then." Satoshi announced, walking back to the living room where Maki was still heavily interested in a T.V. program, plopping some ball shaped chocolate candy in her mouth every so often. The current broadcast was a show featuring various kinds of dogs.

"Oooh, that's husky's so fluffy and cute." she squealed. She then turned to her brother "You think so too Nii-san?"

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

"Nii-san, you think we can ever get a dog?" she asked. Satoshi shook his head. "Unfortunately, my mom is allergic to dogs. That's why we can have any dogs around here."

"That's too bad..." Maki said. "I guess shouldn't ask then."

"Well, my mom would let you have one, that's the problem." Satoshi replied. "She's the kind that has a hard time saying no. Come to think of it, Haruka's the same way too."

"Really?" Maki said. Satoshi glanced over at some candy Maki was eating early.

"Can I have some of that?" Satoshi asked.

"Sure!" she replied happily. You know, I'm wondering if I really the adopted one here instead of Maki.

After the program was over, dinner was already prepared. Hanako was setting down the tempura and miso soup. Satoshi took heed of Haruka's absence in the living room. "Haruka still doing something in the kitchen?"

"Yes, she's baking something at the moment. She say she'll eat afterwards when she's done baking." Maki looked in awe over at the dishes, amazed at the work the two women put in their cooking.

"Mommy, I wanna cook like you!" Maki exclaimed. Hanako blinked at her in surprise.

"Hm? Really, you want to learn how?" the mother asked, curious as to why she sparked an interest in cooking. "What made me you suddenly so interested?"

Maki blushed, but then quickly thought of an excuse. "Umm... I... I wanna make box lunches for myself so I don't bother you."

"Ah, it's no bother. But I'll be glad to teach you to cook after you come back from school tomorrow." Hanako said. Maki nodded with a delighted look on her face.

Satoshi finished his meal quickly so he can check on Haruka in the kitchen. He entered the kitchen and just saw the teenage chef pulling out a tray of freshly baked melon bread. The aroma of sweet bread filled the kitchen.

"Smells good." Satoshi commented. She giggled and then headed him a warm piece of her baked masterpiece.

"Here you go, I made enough for you, Maki-chan, and Hanako-san. The rest are going to be for my friends and Kasumi-chan." Satoshi took her up on the offer and bit into the bread. Although he wasn't much of a sweets fan, he enjoyed the light, fluffy texture and ample sweetness.

"This is good!" Satoshi exclaimed. "I think you have what it takes to be a world-class chef!"

Haruka's eye lit up. "You really thinks so?"

"Of course, you got great talent in cooking. I'm sure you would make a lot of money when you run your own restaurant." Satoshi said.

"Thanks Satoshi." she said with a big smile. Store the rest of the bread into a small bag for tomorrow and then took the dedicated bread to the other two female residence of the house.

Soon, it was later into the night, Satoshi went ahead to his room to go to sleep. When he arrived near his room, he felt another presence trailing him. He turned around to see Maki who looked at him nervously.. "Hm, isn't your room that way?" Satoshi said.

"I...um...well, I was thinking..." the little girl looked at her brother shyly. "Do you think I can sleep next to you again?"

Satoshi was shocked that she was going to sleep with him again. He thought it was going to be a one-time thing because of the nightmare last night. He glanced over at her, who seem to have a glooming look. At that moment, he didn't want to be disappointing her. Heh, maybe I really am the son of my mother. he thought to himself. Satoshi nodded to her, confirming that it was okay for her to sleep with him.

She had a huge smile on her face. "Really?! You're not bothered by it are you?"

"No no, I'm really fine with it. I don't mind at all." he replied with a gentle voice. Maki ran into her room to change into her pajamas while Satoshi went ahead to brush his teeth. After they met up again, this time Maki was wearing pink pajamas and she let her hair down instead of her usual ponytail. He went ahead and turned off the lights as he got ready for the bed. She went into the bed along with her brother as she felt sleepier. Satoshi pulled the blanket over himself and Maki.

Maki let out a small yawn and huddle herself near her brother. "Good Night Nii-san."

"Good night Maki." Satoshi said back to her and the two of them slept through the night.

Well, how was it? I think the first chapter is probably better than the prologue at the very least. There was a lot of changes in the original Pokehearts, but I think the changes were for the best. I introduced most of the main females and I hope I can get into their interaction with Satoshi.

Hopefully, the next chapter will feature Shuu and Mitsuru, who I'll have a fun time writing.

I'll eventually draw some random scenes for Pocket Heart later.
    Last edited by buster_wolf; 26th February 2009 at 3:16 AM.

Oh my god, buster! You started the fic we all haered about for so long ^_^

And you know what? I like it so far, your writing is absolutely fine, really =)

I'm very curious how the fic is gonna continue, but I bet there'll be a point when Satoshi gets all the chicks xD
    Bring Back The Golden Age

<3 I really love it so far!

Love your writing style! The descriptions are still awesome! :3

Keep up the good work~

buster_wolf, you...! XD I am in love with this fic. It is absolute perfection. The characters are drawn to the hilt, the humor is flawless, and it's really attracted my attention to see the romantic multiship journey of Satoshi ;D

I'll be watching this fic from now on. I look forward to your next chapter! <3
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_RuLe View Post
    I'm very curious how the fic is gonna continue, but I bet there'll be a point when Satoshi gets all the chicks xD
    Quoted for truth.
    On with the next chapter ^^

The next morning, Satoshi got up from his bed, noticing that Maki inside his bed.
    Judging from the rest, I believe a "wasn't" is missing there...

I liked the part with the different languages
    So you're writing a fic in english, but actually, Haruka and Satoshi aren't speaking english lol

"Wow, that guy looks like a delinquet." said a male student.

"I bet he got kicked out for fighting." another male student added in.

"Hm, he's kind of cute for a trouble-maker." a female student commented.
    haha...sure

"Ah, Mari-chan, this is Satoshi Kunisaki, my childhood."
    I loled.
    Seriously, this one made me laugh so hard, I feel sorry it's a mistake ^^'
    Satoshi being her childhood
    I guess she meant childhood friend ?

"Now please listen carefully as I take role in the class." Kanna instructed. She went ahead and called out their names to see if they're the class. When she called out Kunisaki, Satoshi raised his hand and responded. She gave him a warm smile, which caused him a moment of confusion. He decided not to read into the situation and decided to leave it alone.
    This seems like it may become interessting ^^

"Call me like a normal person would." he demanded. Imite finally gave up and crossed her arms.

"Fiiine, Kunisaki-sempaaaaaaai." she said.
    Respect for the ones who were there before you...she has it xD

"P-please don't fight. You barely know each other." Haruka said. They still glared at each other angrily, but Haruka continued to play peacemaker. "Let's just go back to eating our lunch..."

"Hmph!" they both sat back down and eat their lunch.
    And they are not going to get along well...

And it's "ate" their lunch.

"That's Asuna Hinosaka, a 3rd Year student." Yuuki informed. "She's been known to deal with bullies with her amazing strength and agility."
    I love Flannery <3

"Wait, I'm not going to your matchmaker!" Satoshi whispered back.
    be

Satoshi was shocked that she was going to sleep with him again. He thought it was going to be a one-time thing because of the nightmare last night. He glanced over at her, who seem to have a glooming look. At that moment, he didn't want to be disappointing her. Heh, maybe I really am the son of my mother. he thought to himself. Satoshi nodded to her, confirming that it was okay for her to sleep with him.
    Nice xD

Well, we've got quite a casting here, and knowing you a bit, this could be some ride ^^
    And maybe Satoshi will get used to all that, and enjoy it...who knows ?

This is really excellent, except for the far too numerous typos/mistakes, but nevermind,
    Can't wait for the rest !
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E