Thread: Trading From Gameboy to Gamecube.

Question Trading From Gameboy to Gamecube.

Ive beaten the game on both colosseum and leaf green. Ive tryed to trade but when i save at a pokemon center nothing happens, so iturn it off then on and my gameboy goes to the colosseum start up and it says that my save file was deleted but i didnt start one? Sorry fore bad english im Italian and i typed on my phone.
    [IMG]http://oi39.*******.com/xp7j3d.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarxu View Post
    Ive beaten the game on both colosseum and leaf green. Ive tryed to trade but when i save at a pokemon center nothing happens, so iturn it off then on and my gameboy goes to the colosseum start up and it says that my save file was deleted but i didnt start one? Sorry fore bad english im Italian and i typed on my phone.
    In order to trade between Leaf Green and Colosseum you need to;

-Finished story mode in Colosseum.
    -Defeated the Elite 4 in Leaf Green
    -Obtain the the national Dex by catching 60 Pokémon.
    -Obtain the Ruby and Sapphire plate in Leaf Green.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Ive done all of that but it still doesnt work :/
    [IMG]http://oi39.*******.com/xp7j3d.jpg[/IMG]

-You'll have to be complete that machine on One island (or whatever it's called).
    -Once you're sure you've completed everything, check your cable. Are you sure you can connect at all? Can you battle between games?
    -If that works, make sure your cable doesn't wiggle or fall off - a bad cable means bad connection.
    -Once that's complete, and you're still having problems - then I have no idea what's malfunctioning. Try connecting with new games, or a new cable, or a new gameboy, or something like that.
    I don't play pokemon much. You probably have way better pokemon than me. But I've got:
    A Lugia with that knows Psycho Boost
    And a Togepi with Serene Grace, that knows Tri Attack and Ancient Power
    XD

Only Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald can trade with Colosseum. Fire Red and Leaf Green can trade with XD, but not Colosseum. Sorry.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Only Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald can trade with Colosseum. Fire Red and Leaf Green can trade with XD, but not Colosseum. Sorry.
    That is incorrect, FireRed and LeafGreen can trade with Colosseum as well.