Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

The music on the main menu drives me crazy, same thing with the announcer who repeats the same sentence 5,000,000,000,000,000 times per battle.

95% of all teens would cry if thy saw Miley Cyrus jumping off of a building, paste this into your sig if you have brown hair.

I use "uber" Pokemon, I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    BLAHBLAHBLAHSPAMSPAMSPAMPOOOOOOOOOOP HAHA
    ^What a great mod^

FC:2966-0840-9257
    Name:Tyler

I hate Neon Colosseum because I always get cruddy Pokemon.
    I also dislike the announcer because he repeats the same stinkin' line over and over....

-----------
    Yup, I'm a Christian.

Sunset Colosseum. It wouldn't be so bad.. if the Pokémon had halfway decent movesets. Not like... Growl, Protect, Attract, Rock Tomb.. and it's like.. Wigglytuff -.-;

I actually can get into a rhythm with Neon Colosseum where I can at the very least end up with pokemon I have that I know I'd have a touch time beating.
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

Neon got on my nerves until I made a pretty bad team and just went in assuming I'd get their Pokemon.

To the people complaining about the announcer, you can turn him off, so he's not much of a problem.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

I have only played it a few times at a friends but two things get my goat more then anything:
    Fire that is on pokemon (Magmortar and Ponyta among others)
    And the attack animations! They all look the same. I like the old style in PS 1 and 2.

The things that really bother me are the lack of trainers to choose from, not enough customization for the trainers, and the issue of pokeballs changing on you for whatever reason. I really hate when I spend so much time trying to catch decent IV/natured pokes in certain pokeballs only to have my Dive/Repeat ball or whatever change to the regular pokeball graphic.

Neon Colloseum is okay if you just use a Rental Pass. It doesn't even have to be that great. I just mixed Blue and Purple, and I did fine. 'Course, luck has a part, too. I recommend stopping it with the Pokemon you want at the 4:00 position, as that seemed to work for me.

I beat Sunset Colloseum, too. One thing that can really help you out is to look at the Pokemon's stats by pressing B. That way, you can easily tell which ones will be awful, and which ones will be somewhat okay.

When you fight Dusty, only use his Pokemon (Grovyle, Riolu, Combusken, Vigoroth, Gabite, and Luxio). Luxio is particularly helpful, since it has pretty good Atk for a Lv. 30 and can Intimidate his Physically-based Pokemon. If you see a Staravia, you should use that as well.

Another thing to note is that the Trainer's titles hint at the type of Pokemon they'll use; the Pikachu Fan likes Electric types, the Girl in Love will use Fire or Dragon types, while the Swimming Club Member will toss out Water Pokemon.

So what do I hate?

1. No Sleep Clause on Wi-Fi. F*cking Darkrais.
    2. Favoritism towards the AI. Take, for example, my 1st battle in Sunset Colloseum. His Graveler hits five times twice with Rock Blast, whereas mine hits 0, 2, and 3 times. And don't even get me started on Gateway Colloseum.

Four words, Rental Pass ON Wi-Fi! I do not need to explain it, but the only thing worse is people that use hacked pokemon. I just battled someone with an Infernape in a master ball, I mean, if you have an Infernape in a master ball, it would be obvious that it is hacked!
    Name:Travis
    Black FC: 0518-6582-7956
    White FC:Will add soon
    DW:Pokeman493 (If you want to register me, use my black DW)
    Steam: Pokeman493
    Gamertag: Snivy493

Spoiler:- GenIV Info.:

Proud owner of a LV.100 Celebi!
    Proud owner of a TRU Arceus!

Looking for:
    Shiny female Ralts
    Legit only please.
    PM me for offers.

I don't like how the computers always only use their one hit ko moves (when they have them), it's dumb that you can't set the one hit ko clause in colloseums.
    Also, it annoys me when you decline to battle someone again then look for someone new on wi-fi and it comes up with the same person again.

Having no REAL rentals bugged me to death.

I don't get the big deal with you guys and hackers. You need to go through a lot of nerdy stuff to be able to hack anyway, and I've never ever seen one before, besides me. (Games got boring after the 2nd day so i just stopped hacking altogether)
    GT: Steeel Woool
    (Let me know you're from SPPF if you send a request)

Same animations over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

"These are my Pokemons."

Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    That's the whole point of the little battles. Part of the strategy is careful breeding of your pokemon. Breeding two Tentacool/cruel that both know Hydro Pump will result in a baby that knows it.
    then how do you get a staryu with hydro pump at level 5?
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/yytan12

:.Immortal Surfer.:

Credits to SGG!

Sunset Colosseum is no fun. And Sunny Park and Courtyard Colosseums after you beat the game once >.>

I don't see why people hate Neon Colosseum. It isn't that hard to get your own Pokemon, you just have to learn how to =P

Limited stuff for your character. I wanted the cool boy to have purple spiky hair.
    And the way that the customization is done. Not much to customize.
    Don't complain. What Pokemon game has ever let you customize your characters before?
    If you think Heart Gold and Soul Silver are going to be better than Diamond and Pearl,copy this and paste it into your signature(started by Calm Pokemaster)

the announcer..... everytime i hear it, i die a little..
    Virtually gone.

...Ugh. If one thing I hate more than anything it's people not accepting friend passes. And the fact with bad animation. And FOR ONCE, CAN'T WE FIND OUT WHAT THE POKÉMON ARE SAYING? SUBTITLES, ANYTHING!
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

the fact it has no storyline
    the same animations over and over
    the boredom after beating all colosseums,buying everything and stuff like that

Spoiler:- Credit:

There are some flaws especially for random wifi-battles as you can't set the double-item or double Pokemon..Otherwise I could not explain why some persons rush to fight with their 6 Darkrais...
    There'll be total devastation,
    Pure annihilation
    Or absolute surrender.
    I'll have limitless power,
    This is our finest hour
    Now go,go,go,go!
    "and those silly comments like mews under the truck."
    PKMN Diamant FC : 3266 1329 4105

PKMN Platin FC : 1634 2465 5625

PKMN Heartgold FC : 4512 3200 9906

Well, I dont have PBR yet. But from the looks/sounds.
    -The announcer can get annoying.
    -The noobs who use ubers.
    -The hacked pokemon.

Credit to Llybian Minamino!

Houndoom is win. <3

In Sovjet-Russia, PBR annoys YOU! Wait....it does that everywhere O_o.

I don't like friend passes not being exchanged, and disconnecters. I quite like the announcer though, but they should've made an option to change the voice. Maybe some of the original voice actors.

-Lack of rules/limit choices on wifi.
    -Not enough customization for trainers (at least more choices are needed).

Thats about all that really bothers me.
    Grandpa: "Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answer to all the important questions."
    -The Simpsons

The hacks are annyoing yesterday I battled someone with a shiny Infernape caught in a
    master ball.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mexican_Smeargle View Post
    omg, I was chocking from laughter XD
    wow, until now I never thought I was funny on this forum, thanks

but everyone shouldn't complain about the neon colosseum, with a rental pass and/or good focus you should do great
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

The pokemon on the rental pass's that have the worst moves on the planet.

Why does Monfero have ROCK SMASH???
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Why does Monfero have ROCK SMASH???
    he has grass knot and a meadow plate too, grass knot is kinda good against graveler/onix/golem but still
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast