Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

the hacks on wifi. I do not know how they get hacks on there since it has a fitler but an infernape in a masterball? Thats just sad. Seriously how do they get hacks on wifi? Oh and the announcer is a pain to listen to.
    Click on ^ to prevent it from death This means YOU!!!

pearl fc=2664-3107-0591

Perhaps some more music themes. After some time they are boring to hear them over and over again
    There'll be total devastation,
    Pure annihilation
    Or absolute surrender.
    I'll have limitless power,
    This is our finest hour
    Now go,go,go,go!
    "and those silly comments like mews under the truck."
    PKMN Diamant FC : 3266 1329 4105

PKMN Platin FC : 1634 2465 5625

PKMN Heartgold FC : 4512 3200 9906

Quote Originally Posted by bookist View Post
    the hacks on wifi. I do not know how they get hacks on there since it has a fitler but an infernape in a masterball? Thats just sad. Seriously how do they get hacks on wifi? Oh and the announcer is a pain to listen to.
    Needs moar Japanese announcer and his wild flair for talking.

I miss the fact that Red and Leaf were in the trailer for the games. I would've loved using Leaf as the player in PBR, rather than the D/P trainers or the custom trainers.
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

I hate that you can't add items to the pokes you copy to PBR.

I also hate all the shiny Dialga you face in almost every random wifi battle. ~_~

The announcer sometimes annoys me. He's incredibly repetitive. 'Earthquake tears open the ground! Earthquake tears open the ground! Earthquake tears open the ground! Game, set and match! It's a total victory for the Blue Corner!'

He really gets up my nose when I'm doing badly. Stop commenting on my misfortune, jerk.

Wow why are people so annoyed by the hacks on PBR Wi-Fi? It's the same as it is on D/P/Pt Wi-Fi, just in random battles rather than exchanging friend codes.

Anyway, what annoys me is that you can't use any of the formes on it, and I'm wondering if there will be a new release to allow that. I agree too that the battle animation can get a bit repetitive. I'm not bothered about the announcer, could always turn it off if it gets too annoying. What annoys me a lot is the lack of trainers you can chose. It's pretty much 3 males and 3 females, each with 4 choices (Which is just a different shade of skin). Need to be able to customize height and weight imo to make it more fun

The most annoying thing for me is that the pokemon getting a physical attack on has plenty of time to move or attack back, as its opponent attacks it so slow, but it sits there and takes the hit.

Also, Neon Colliseum really bothers me...

Quote Originally Posted by Roknar View Post
    The most annoying thing for me is that the pokemon getting a physical attack on has plenty of time to move or attack back, as its opponent attacks it so slow, but it sits there and takes the hit.
    I agree, but to be honest it'd be a lot of work and take up a lot of un-necessary time to watch a battle scene that shows the pokemon trying to dodge etc.

wi fi hackers
    nearly everyone uses legendaries online

Quote Originally Posted by bookist View Post
    the hacks on wifi. I do not know how they get hacks on there since it has a fitler but an infernape in a masterball? Thats just sad. Seriously how do they get hacks on wifi?
    Who knows. I've gotten a pass before with all shiny, masterball caught pokemon. It wouldn't have been to bad, had it not been that 4 of the 6 pokemon were starters, on top of everything else.

neon colliseum

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

I personally don't like the setup on screen, I would much rather it have been created like the stadium games where you can constantly view the areas of the park.

Neon Colosseum, what a sick mechanic...
    And when people use all their time to make decisions on random wifi
    3DS Friend Code
    1950-8676-5817

The Neon Colosseum. It is really annoying when the opponent gets your Pokemon and crushes you. Luckily, I've learned to time so I get the Pokemon I want. It doesn't always work though. :<

The Sunset Colosseum is a pain. Crappy Pokemon: No!
    Steel Monotype Challenge

Lv. 21 (Mimi), Lv. 20 (Kohai) Lv. 21 (Bozu)

Spoiler:- Current Challenges:

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/263bu38.png[/IMG] <(Credit goes out to Darkrai00 for making this)

-sunset colosseum
    -neon colosseum
    and most of all.... stargazer colosseum!!! D:<
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

Quote Originally Posted by squirtle soup View Post
    wi fi hackers
    nearly everyone uses legendaries online
    When I played, I hardly ever faced ubers. The most uber I see is my own Garchomp and that was before it was made uber. The few ubers I did face were taken out with little trouble. I only lost to players who used EV training and strategy (like Bellyzard and Trick Room for example).
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6478-8554
    Friend Safari
    Fire with Magmar, Slugma, and Braixen. Please PM if you want to add me.

Shinies Obtained
    Crobat, Golem, Magnezone, Butterfree, Spheal, Luvdisc, Charizard, Xatu

Shinies obtained from GTS/Trades
    Parasect, Glameow, Chansey, Deoxys, Lugia, Machamp, Linoone, Spiritomb

Neon Colosseum and Sunset annoyed me most i just hated them.

XClaimsX

Sunset Colosseum and Neon Colosseum were the worst!
    Neon Colosseum wasn't that bad after I figured out how to get my own pokés by timing the drop of the pokeball on the spinner. Unfortunately, there is no solution to beat Sunset Colosseum like there is for Neon Colosseum. That's what makes it the most annoying.

Neon Colosseum is one. I spent days making my PBR team, and someone else gets my Pokemon. I only lose because if they get most of my team. The problem with it is that my team rocks, and their team sucks. Sunset is fine, it's just using different Pokemon.

I also hate those legendary teams that lots of people have on wifi, just to show off. Then I usually beat them, because they have a team that shares a gagillion weaknesses. I want a good battle, that's fun and challenging and fair!
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Hacks on Wi-Fi
    And the fact that random Wi-Fi is 3 vs 3 only.
    Check out my new blog! I discuss video game related stuff, including Pokémon.

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/29fxfti.png[/IMG]

Fortune Battle...

I HATE IT.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    Hacks on Wi-Fi
    And the fact that random Wi-Fi is 3 vs 3 only.
    6 v 6 would take a bit long no?
    But hacks do get me riled up. I've always wondered are pokemon with changed names to look like nicknames hacked? cause i've seen a shiny salamence called 'FIRE' and had an inkling.

Neon Coliseum was a pain, until I decided to down a way beat the game. I mean honestly, they're my Pokemon, this game has nearly always depended on skill, I would very much like to keep it that way.

Random Wifi? I don't know what everybody's talking about, I don't get many uber-only teams, and the ones I do fight are so painfully sad I can handle it. Case in point, I fought all three 4th gen dragons. Palkia, Dailga and Giratina. I'm using my OU competition team and well, Ice Beam. Froze one of his monsters solid and won with ease. Was it a perfect solution? Probably not.

The woman on the main menu, i cant stand her, wastes too much time
    Friend code white version:3396 3531 7210

Sunset Colleseum: Each match took so long and was so boring because of the weak pokemon.

Stargazer master battle 8th set: In the 7th set I had very few problems, only had to retry twice. In the 8th set it's was a completly different story. To beat mysterial I had to use my team of ubers. Then there was the choice scarfed kyorge and manaphys annoying rest and hydration combo.
    ---------------------
    ----------Ralts-----------
    ----Has been claimed-----
    --------------------------
    My HG team
    PBR FC: 0903-9902-7105
    -------------------------

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast