Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

Neon Colosseum always seems to cheat me. I just started a round. They got my Torterra, a Poliwhirl, a Corsola and my Gorebyss.

I got a Butterfree, an Unown, a Metapod, and my own Banette.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster001 View Post
    AAHHH!!!!!
    *dials phone*
    oh, yes, insane asylum, we have a very serious case for you, yes, yes, ok, good, come quick
    *shuts off phone*
    everything's going to be all right

my second least favorite thing is you only get to use 4 pokemon every battle, sometimes even 3, and I HATE that
    No, seriously, he's awesome.

But, repetitive things don't bother me as much as they bother other people.

Quote Originally Posted by meteor64 View Post
    I think Marowak is worse of an influence, he teaches me to dig out the bones of deceased family members and beat the hell out of people with them.
    Crasher of Hell,Bringer of Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Chagen46 View Post
    No, seriously, he's awesome.
    GAAAAH!!!!!
    *dials phone again*
    where are you, he's in denial
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

Those people that run away after i use Dark void.... on their precious Shiny hacked Darkrai... tick me off.

When the foe uses dewgong and glalie at the same time!

garchomp uses dragon rush! It misses!(resonable)
    dewgong uses sheer cold! It misses!(urg....)
    Glalie uses sheer cold! SHEER COLD DELIVERS FRIGID MISERY!!!!!!!(AHHHHHHHHHH!)(Garchomp faints)
    Groudon uses eruption! NAILED BY ERUPTION! (yay!)
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/yytan12

:.Immortal Surfer.:

Credits to SGG!

Neon Colessium (obviously)
    Animations and the 3D rendered pokemon. Seeems like the were completely rushed in comparison to handheld versions of the game.
    The fact that most people have a whole team of legendaries on Wi-Fi. Mostly in Master Balls.
    Pearl: 3780-7703-7754|Platinum: 2879-5842-7589

Neon Colosseum is the worst idea ever put into PBR. It's honestly a luck match, even if you time it right the CPU can still take your best Pokemon and you're left with a Combusken with Scratch, Quick Attack, Slash and Growl

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ace View Post
    Digital Love is like the Jesus Christ of competitive battling.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Love View Post
    even if you time it right the CPU can still take your best Pokemon and you're left with a Combusken with Scratch, Quick Attack, Slash and Growl
    that's why you don't use those
    and if you time it right you WILL get a redo, that's how I won on the first try
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

The in-game battles at the sunset Colosseum.

I mean, the place its self is nice, but I hate all the crappy pokemon they make you use.

Oh, and the Courtyard Colosseum. I hate the 100 wins in a row, and the fog that always makes me lose.
    My Buddy, Penny the Growlithe

So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    3DS FC: 1418-6724-2916

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Love View Post
    Neon Colosseum is the worst idea ever put into PBR. It's honestly a luck match, even if you time it right the CPU can still take your best Pokemon and you're left with a Combusken with Scratch, Quick Attack, Slash and Growl
    Neon is easy. Just bring Heatran and a bunch of Wurmples. Nail Heatran and your opponent's 'mans, and enjoy the CPU being completely up the creek.

The entire 100-battle concept such as Courtyard Colosseum has always irritated me. The game is extremely slow-paced as it is, that level of boredom is just inexcusable. They made it even worse this time with the recovery shpiel, as even from the very first match the computer is obviously employing tactics to throw it in your face, designed specifically to soften your team rather than defeat them, until a few unlucky spins later there's nothing left. If your opponent isn't even bothering to try and win, what's the point?

As for player behavior, no amount of hacking is as irritating to me as PEOPLE BEING STINGY WITH THEIR FRIEND PASSES. You only need 60 Friend Passes to get the Rayquaza Green design, but expect it to take over 150 actual battles for that to happen.
    3DS code: 0946-2234-4637
    Version X Trainer name: Aislinn
    Friend Safari: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster001 View Post
    that's why you don't use those
    and if you time it right you WILL get a redo, that's how I won on the first try
    The game doesn't let you "redo". Like I said, whenever I play I get one of my Pokemon, and then my opponent gets another of mine, etc.

Also, Heatran + 5 Wurmples is the easy way out

EDIT: Unless you're referring to the Perfect Points, and I don't see how that ties in

neon colloseum is easy, use pokemon that are the same strength as your opponents, ie: low level

thats how i won, i won the final match with
    Absol
    Luxray
    Sunflora(awesome sunny day + solarbeam combo)
    Hoppip

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    neon colloseum is easy, use pokemon that are the same strength as your opponents, ie: low level

thats how i won, i won the final match with
    Absol
    Luxray
    Sunflora(awesome sunny day + solarbeam combo)
    Hoppip
    Yeah I ended up beating it using the rental passes. It actually made it a lot of fun.

I never really liked the idea of my training being my disadvantage ie. they get some of my Pokemon.

So with the rental passes it wasn't a big deal

Also I never said the Colosseum was hard, I said it was a luck match (which it can become)

i heard there are lots of hackers on wi fi. SAD
    Dreams always come true.
    Just need to make the extra distance.

Cyndaquil is mine ha ha

Future Heart Gold Team

Long Live Umbreon = Like Umbreon?
    Put this on your profile LLU (Started by Albo58)

The fact that when you battle 6v6 battles, you still see the WHOLE team of your opponent. This makes no sense at all... So say goodbye to Electivire and Lanturn and so on...

Something really annoying in PBR is the fact that people actually try to avoid losing by turning their Wii off right before their last pokemon faints. I'm ashamed of my self because I used to do this. ._.

I get annoyed so much by all the Ubers on Wi-Fi. Yesterday, I faced a Rain Dance team. It was looking like a good match, until they used Kyogre to instantly get the speed boosts for their pokemon. I didn't mind the team so much as him using an Uber to get a head start. Wish I had a Rayquaza on my team just to screw with him.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

i hate that the battle are so sloooow :S
    XY Friend Code: 3067 5978 1903

i hate the lagg sometimes online

the fact that when i use my team (charizard, blaziken, staraptor, rayquaza, dialga and giratina) it always somehow works against me, either by being pushover and boring or(in the case of neon) all my pokemon absolutely blowing up the metapod/plusle combo my opponent sticks me with ;^p
    or that stupid receptionist whos always happy, even if my dialga just murdered that lil pikachu on her desk due 2 its large feet and bad attitude...
    the music gets rather irritating 2.
    plus, i wish u could use more than one d.s card, my friends would love having battle passes specifically 4 them
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

the lack of an update for Pt new formes...
    Name: Anthony
    Water Enthusiast
    Pokemon Y FC - 1478 3749 8124
    Pokemon Y Trades

lag can sometimes be a problem when i'm online, it's luckely not something i have much but it's still not a very fun experience to have.

I hated the Online Lag. For me it was UNBEARABLE. It was so long for me that people would actually Give In. My Record is 6 Minutes of 'What move will X use?' and 3 minutes of 'use on which Pokemon?'

The amazing amount of hax and ubers online and at stargazer colosseum, and hackers who have no life and think it's fun to bring in hacked shinies with stats through the roof...
    3DS Friend Code
    1950-8676-5817

Quote Originally Posted by fschulze47 View Post
    The amazing amount of hax and ubers online and at stargazer colosseum, and hackers who have no life and think it's fun to bring in hacked shinies with stats through the roof...
    Agreeing with you there. I HATE HACKERS. I battled one and he had a LV100 Typhlosion and Frosslass, LV71 Garchomp, LV52 Hitmonlee and Gallade, and a LV47 Dialga.
    ALL CAUGHT IN MASTER BALLS.
    Hacked? OF COURSE. Now the Dialga, Gallade and Hitmonlee didnt give me a problem but they weren't in his team so with Typhlosion Froslass and Garchomp HE PWNED ME.

'Sup guys. I'm back.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast