Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

i hate it that you can have 3 or 4 critical hits in one battle.
    hilarious
    fc:
    2579 4243 0537

Quote Originally Posted by fschulze47 View Post
    The amazing amount of hax and ubers online and at stargazer colosseum, and hackers who have no life and think it's fun to bring in hacked shinies with stats through the roof...
    Just because they're shiny doesn't mean their hacked. I've got alot of nice IVed shinies, and they're all 100% legit. I just get annoyed when I team relies on one legendary, and they do just about anything to protect it so it can sweep. Ex: Kyogre leading for a Rain Dance team when I don't have ubers to combat it. Then they have instant rain, giving whatever pokemon that can use it (usually w/ Swift Swim), getting an early lead.
    Last edited by COKTAL; 17th July 2009 at 7:34 PM.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

-sunset colosseum
    -hackers on wifi
    -lack of using ur entire team on wifi
    -no storymode
    -no minigames
    -no linked multibattles (for DSes at least)
    VGC battler.

Rental Passes theyre just awful

NOOBS WITH LEGENDS.
    DARKRAI STARTERS.
    It takes the fun out of battling.

Neon Colosseum is really annoying because of that stupid roulette wheel which is too fast to choose my pokemon and ended up with the trainer weak pokemon.

Lol I enjoy battling uber noobs, very entertaining. But anyway, neon colloseum annoyed me to death until I used a rental pass and leveled the playing field. Sunset colloseum ****** me off so much because I always lost to the leader.

looking at steatlh rock spin around your pokemon. Actually I don't remember if it does this or not, I haven't played in quite some time. oh hey a rank up.
    Another thing is just watching gengar. I mean I find it funny sometimes but ¬¬
    0689 1566 6049
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jyucko
    Let's Plays of mediocrity! Explicit language used occasionally!

People who disconnect when you sweep them with a Farfetch'd on Random Wifi...

And seeing SD Chomp.

Wondertomb and Wondereye (Sableye) in WI-Fi.
    or their disconection when poisoned
    "Competitive Pokémon breeding is all about mating the optimal pokémons and searching for the ideal offspring, eliminating any which do not meet the standards, in this process if any offspring is of the correct colour it is kept and highly priced. After acquiring the ideal baby pokémon, it is pumped full of "vitamins" and through hours of rigorous training (either on concentrated consecutive tests of balloon destruction on soccer balls that may last for hours or a systematic targeted killing) which must be kept on a journal it finally reaches its potential. Only for it to be "Released" after a season or so when it becomes partially obsolete."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_lugia991 View Post
    Agreeing with you there. I HATE HACKERS. I battled one and he had a LV100 Typhlosion and Frosslass, LV71 Garchomp, LV52 Hitmonlee and Gallade, and a LV47 Dialga.
    ALL CAUGHT IN MASTER BALLS.
    Hacked? OF COURSE. Now the Dialga, Gallade and Hitmonlee didnt give me a problem but they weren't in his team so with Typhlosion Froslass and Garchomp HE PWNED ME.
    Quilava can be snagged in Colosseum.
    Snorunt can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Gible can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Tyrogue can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Ralts can be caught in the wild in R/S/E/D/P/Pt.
    Dialga can be caught in D/Pt.

All of those Pokémon are able to be legitly caught in Master Balls. Where's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Quilava can be snagged in Colosseum.
    Snorunt can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Gible can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Tyrogue can be caught in the wild in D/P/Pt.
    Ralts can be caught in the wild in R/S/E/D/P/Pt.
    Dialga can be caught in D/Pt.

All of those Pokémon are able to be legitly caught in Master Balls. Where's the problem?
    The number of masterballs required to do that is beyond normal, it's possible yet not probable.
    "Competitive Pokémon breeding is all about mating the optimal pokémons and searching for the ideal offspring, eliminating any which do not meet the standards, in this process if any offspring is of the correct colour it is kept and highly priced. After acquiring the ideal baby pokémon, it is pumped full of "vitamins" and through hours of rigorous training (either on concentrated consecutive tests of balloon destruction on soccer balls that may last for hours or a systematic targeted killing) which must be kept on a journal it finally reaches its potential. Only for it to be "Released" after a season or so when it becomes partially obsolete."

i always wished that in PBR we could level up and evolve pokemon
    나는 진짜로 한국 사람이 야 =3
    I really am a korean person =3

[img]http://i44.*******.com/w7ewsx.png[/img]
    song by 2am
    Translation: I did wrong

PBR was a bit rubbish compared to Col/XD. What i hated the most was the sunset colosseum.

i hate how in the stargazer colosseum you can't use the same item twice.
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Wondertomb and Wondereye (Sableye) in WI-Fi.
    or their disconection when poisoned
    I have heard rumors that the move Fire Fang can still hit "WonderTomb" and "WonderEye", but I can't confirm this. I wonder if it worked if the users of those pokes would be as annoyed as we are about facing them?

Sunset is just cruel. D;

The most annoying thing. Is that I got to 49 battles in the courtyard colluseum and lost : '(
    LF :
    Bold Suicune
    IV Breeder
    Modest Arceus (Just to check if mines cloned I don't want to trade for it)
    Plat FC : 4425 8642 1109

Sunset Colo when your opponent ALWAYS gets better poke than you.

And in the Colo where you have the DartBoard to choose wich pokemon you get, when I get all the opponents pokemon and the get mine :<

EVENTUALY I beat iot. But still workingon sunset >.>
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    I have heard rumors that the move Fire Fang can still hit "WonderTomb" and "WonderEye", but I can't confirm this. I wonder if it worked if the users of those pokes would be as annoyed as we are about facing them?
    Yes, it does work, but who carries A pokemon with fire fang in competitive batling, apart from Gyarados.

Also,Sunset isn't that hard, normally you can see wich pokemon has an edge overall, the fastest one and one that can put a status. And Combusken/Vigoroth, Riolu and Fighting resistant moves pokemon for Dusty

Courtyard in the other hand is just plain annoying, and the Roulette doesn't help.

Also, recently finding a no guard Deoxys with sheer Cold, teamed with a Guillotine no Guard Ninjask
    Last edited by araveugnitsuga; 22nd July 2009 at 10:44 PM.

Probably being unable to use your other save files' unlockables. I unlocked all the clothes on my Diamond's save! I don't wanna do it again for Platinum!!

And Sunset Colosseum. Ugh, it's so pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga
    Yes, it does work, but who carries A pokemon with fire fang in competitive batling, apart from Gyarados.
    Except for Caterpie, but you know, he's Uber.

THE most annoying thing in PBR? the announcer.
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    THE most annoying thing in PBR? the announcer.
    But can't you just turn of the announcer?

I actually like that announcer in some situations, like when he say "D'oh", makes me think of Homer Simpson.
    The thing I find the most annoying in the game must be the fog in Courtyard Colosseum, I always miss with my moves and my opponent doesn't. I should bring aerial ace there...
    Last edited by MaliceIdol; 23rd July 2009 at 10:08 AM.

The fog in Courtyard as my moves always seem to miss JUST when I don't want them to, whcih is ALL THE TIME!!!

The roulette in Neon colloseum is annoying but I found the best way around that colloseum was to have a team made up of one of my ultimate pokemon and then 5 random weaklings. I can time the roulette nearly always perfectly the first time and then whether my opponant gets his own 'mon or my rubbish 'mon I'll juust blitz through him.

I just have no time for courtyard once I beat it as I just can not be bothered to get in the same situation I was in last time where it ended up in a Pelipper vs Pelipper battle. Most boring battle of my life as all we have to attack was water pulse....--_--;;;
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast