Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

The most annoying thing in PBR?
    The computer characters using evasion and OHKO moves.Online? the uber abusers, sod of using Wobuffet.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Quote Originally Posted by Tad View Post
    The most annoying thing. Is that I got to 49 battles in the courtyard colluseum and lost : '(
    awww. i got to 78 and lost. i was almost at 100! and i didn't even get the pearl pass thing, because i wasn't at 50.

do i have to beat the 50th match then lose at 51 or lose at 50 to get the pass?
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Escape Reality View Post
    awww. i got to 78 and lost. i was almost at 100! and i didn't even get the pearl pass thing, because i wasn't at 50.

do i have to beat the 50th match then lose at 51 or lose at 50 to get the pass?
    You have to BEAT battle #50 to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo58 View Post
    i heard there are lots of hackers on wi fi. SAD
    yes I encountered one with a purugly that had dark void

The Wifi battling system in PBR. Random single or double is it? No matchmaking rooms?

Other than that, it was exactly what I expected it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    You have to BEAT battle #50 to get it.
    then lose at 51 or do a quick save to get it?
    i think it should be that even though i didn't make it to 100, but i passed 50, that you should still get the pearl pass for passing it, (50 battles).
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Escape Reality View Post
    then lose at 51 or do a quick save to get it?
    i think it should be that even though i didn't make it to 100, but i passed 50, that you should still get the pearl pass for passing it, (50 battles).
    It has been a while, but I do believe 50 gets it. I accomlish it when I played through the game with my Pearl version pokes, but I restarted as new file when I got Platnum, and I keep loosing on battle #49...When I beat 50, I will confirm this for you.

It has been a while, but I do believe 50 gets it. I accomlish it when I played through the game with my Pearl version pokes, but I restarted as new file when I got Platnum, and I keep loosing on battle #49...When I beat 50, I will confirm this for you.
    you get nothing if you lose, but if you leave after your 50th battle you get it, I haven't actually tried this, but it seems to work with the rest of the colosseum
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

Neon Colloseum isn't even close to being as annoying as the Sunset Colloseum. The rentals all suck, how the heck am I supposed to win?! I still haven't beat it...
    Steel Monotype Challenge

Lv. 21 (Mimi), Lv. 20 (Kohai) Lv. 21 (Bozu)

Spoiler:- Current Challenges:

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/263bu38.png[/IMG] <(Credit goes out to Darkrai00 for making this)

The game actually cost money,
    They have yet to update the old pokemon 3d sprites since XD,
    Beating 5 people in a row on wifi then having a Legend user ruin your win streak.

I really hate Sunset Colosseum. No matter what Pokemon my opponent and I choose, I always lose. Also, I hate it when we both send out the same Pokemon and he outspeeds me and KO's me.

Also, I hate it on Wifi battle after the battle is over, my opponent doesn't want to exchange friend passes. I remember there were two passes I encountered that I didn't get. One had a team of Ubers on it, with a shiny Plakia, Ho-oh, and Deoxys(I almost lost to this team). Another had well trained UU/NU POkemon on it(I beat that one too).
    3DS FC: Christian 1160 9832 4849

Playing through Courtyard Colloseum today, and the announcer says something ..."Breloom is badly poisoned! This won't be good if the battle lasts too long!"

The Breloom has the ability Poison Heal. lol

I hate:
    Noobs on Wi-Fi
    &#220;bers on Wi-Fi
    Quick Claw takes effect 10 times with the opponent...
    Masters Battle
    Sunset Colosseum
    Sunny Park Colosseum
    In-Game noobs
    In-game &#220;bers
    Unfair In-Game

Pokémon Battle Revolution FC: 5327-9631-9395
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 4297-1653-4444
    If you want to fight, PM me.

I Need Choice Scarf. PM me and let's make a deal.

I don't like the fact that you can't catch and train Pokemon in it.

I hate the anouncer guy that talks in the middle of a battle.
    Yaay! Arceus is has come to the US!

friend code: 4683-4346-3209

proud owner of:

WORLD09 Weavile
    TRU Arceus NFTx2
    TRU shaymin
    nzone jirachi
    shokoton pichu
    The hunt is soon to begin!

I hate the games unfair raitings.
    Why do pepole (revewers) hate it so much?
    I also hate that there are scarce UU pokemon battelers.
    hi

Playing through Courtyard Colloseum today, and the announcer says something ..."Breloom is badly poisoned! This won't be good if the battle lasts too long!"

The Breloom has the ability Poison Heal. lol
    Responding to my other post because something similarly silly happened yesterday......

Cresalia faints using Lunar Dance...Infernape returns to battle...the announcer says...

"Infernape looks to be in bad shape." (or something to that extent)

Lunar Dance restores your pokemons HP nd heals status problems, so the 'ape came into battle with full HP, and no status. lol

Quote Originally Posted by itachi95 View Post
    I hate the anouncer guy that talks in the middle of a battle.
    LOL! He is so annoying.

The announcer...that's why I play with no volume heck he could even pronounce some things funny...

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

im annoyed how u cant roam around and do kool things like get ultra rare pokemon
    sure the pikachu was kool and so was magmortar and electivire
    but cmon
    we needed sumfin else!
    maybe......a celebi?
    well yer lol sumfin legendary at least

I just had to.

I actually enjoy the announcer because he is the announcer from the show, and it makes the game feel more realistic to me. I've heard worse announcers in other games...much worse, believe me.

The things that annoyed me most in the game was when I was working my way through all the Colosseums. I didn't like Neon Colosseum obviously it was the whole luck theme that made me pretty mad, getting crap pokemon and going against my EV trained team caused me to retry that colosseum for awhile.

Sunset Colosseum was my worst point of the game. I picked the right Pokemon (or so I thought) and I always managed to lose, that colosseum caused a lot of cursing from me. ^^'

Eventually, hours of playing later when I beat Rusty there was an excited scream and dance. xD
    I have claimed Respectshipping (Ash x Drew).
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4jsxc.jpg[/IMG]

fighting a Giritina every time i go on wifi and after that not getting the friend pass
    Check Out My Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/llcooljosh777

rate and comment

I hate fighting ubers on Wi-fi. Unless I know that person and am informed ahead of time that I'll be going head to head with ubers, I don't like being unprepared (bringing UU to an ubers match, etc.).

Also, I hate the fact that you can't get good customizable Pok&#233;mon from in-game without transferring it to a DS and back. I don't own a DS. I mostly get around this by using my friend's game, but it's frustrating because they're not around all the time, and I can't choose the movesets.

Neon colosseum frustrated me a lot, and sunset colosseum was actually boring for me.

I also severely dislike the REALLY cheap uber players on wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Sun View Post
    I actually enjoy the announcer because he is the announcer from the show, and it makes the game feel more realistic to me. I've heard worse announcers in other games...much worse, believe me.

Like the John Madden voice-over announcing it the Madden NFL series? (I've always found that guy to be annoying.)

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast