The constant copying of all your pokemon
    The music that plays the same thing OVER AND OVER
    (and i like pokemon music,usually)
    The slowness of the lady at the desk
    The low amount of battle points you receive
    The move-spamming uber kids on WI-FI
    The amount of times you have to beat a leader to get the suit
    The over-dramatic fainting

And... I think that's it. I like the 3D effects, though.
    FC for Dm: 0731 3131 0695 -- Shawn
    FC for Plt: 0130 7672 6305 -- Shadow

If I'm not online, I'm most likely doing something produtive.

If you can't read this, neither can I so you're not alone. Please don't VM me about this crap.

The narrator... He goes on screaming everything that happens in the battle. I realized you could turn him off a little too late...
    Black FC: 4556 4638 8851
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 0387-9290-9349
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Diggersby

The narrator... He goes on screaming everything that happens in the battle. I realized you could turn him off a little too late...
    YOU CAN TURN HIM OFF?!?! HOW?
    (sorry, all caps, but I didn't know!)

If you can't read this, neither can I so you're not alone. Please don't VM me about this crap.

- The choppy fainting animations are what gets me the most irritated. Why do they have to get hit, walk (float/crawl/etc) back to their spot, and then faint. Skip the walking part!
    - Being able to see my opponent's pokemon before a match and selecting the order in which mine appear. Seriously.
    - Lack of a Wi-Fi ladder.
    - Lack of more Wi-Fi options for battling.
    - Lack of "Level 100 All" setting. It may seem like nothing, but dammit if my Scizor has 31 Attack IVs I do not want them rounded down to 15!
    - Being only able to purchase items from the Mystery Gift shop once.

Etc.
    ~Heart Gold Party~
    ~Going all the way to Red~

"So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
    I don't want to go and follow you just to end up like one of them.
    And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
    I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end.
    Go my own way and meet you in the end."

Quote Originally Posted by ZanderR110 View Post
    - The choppy fainting animations are what gets me the most irritated. Why do they have to get hit, walk (float/crawl/etc) back to their spot, and then faint. Skip the walking part!
    - Being able to see my opponent's pokemon before a match and selecting the order in which mine appear. Seriously.
    - Lack of a Wi-Fi ladder.
    - Lack of more Wi-Fi options for battling.
    - Lack of "Level 100 All" setting. It may seem like nothing, but dammit if my Scizor has 31 Attack IVs I do not want them rounded down to 15!
    - Being only able to purchase items from the Mystery Gift shop once.

Etc.
    I definately have to second the Lvl 100 all option. I had to IV breed/EV train two different Jolteons, with the same exact movesets, one for lvl 100, one for PBR's lvl 50, for the correct HP for my SubPeteya to set off correctly.

Neon's Coliseum battle is terribly annoying (you almost have to use terrible Pokemon to win...), but Rosie is there with the Roserade costume in hand so it's not all bad.

What I find annoying is how hard it is to get PokeCoupons. Everything is rather expensive, especially the Mystery Gift items.

Neon's Coliseum battle is terribly annoying (you almost have to use terrible Pokemon to win...), but Rosie is there with the Roserade costume in hand so it's not all bad.
    I used to be the cool girl teen trainer, but after seeing that Rusty had the Epic lucario outfit, I changed genders in-game to fit in it. THEN I tried beating the sunset Colosseum and found out that It wasn't nearly worth the effort. By the time I would've beaten him, I would've been bored of Pokemon.

I might just make a Lucario Halloween costume myself.

The last set of the Master's battle. I have still yet to beat it. ;(

And on online, people who use Darkrais...

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

I haven't played PBR in ages, but I can remember Dark Void Darkrais/Smeargles all too well. That move is just... WRONG. It takes all the fun out of the battles when 2 of my pokemon are effectively OHKO'ed (read, not going to wake up because they get nuked after being put to sleep) by a spammable uber sleep attack.

Oh man, everyone seems to be complaining about the announcer. You can turn him off, you know.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch! Guess I could explain how to turn it off, though - it's really simple - select Options right after the title screen, and turn the Announcer Off. Yeah.
    Last edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine; 25th August 2009 at 7:15 AM.

Foggy weather and trying to get 100 wins in a row on that Collisseum.Mom turned it off at 94 on the first time, accidently.
    ___/ \ / \ /-(-(-(-Check out my fakemons!!!-)-)-)-\ / \ / \___

Claimed pokemon:

This is Bidoof. I hates him for reason. If you think Bidoof should be treated with disrespect, copy and paste this into your signature. (started by lefty_laroo)

Looking for someone to exchange Friend Vouchers on Metroid Prime III:Corruption!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiel View Post
    Foggy weather and trying to get 100 wins in a row on that Collisseum.Mom turned it off at 94 on the first time, accidently.
    Wow, that sucks. I did a 100-win streak there using non-legendaries, and an easy way of countering fog (unless the opponent has ghosts) *cough*Lucario lead FTW*cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by JDavidC View Post
    Wow, that sucks. I did a 100-win streak there using non-legendaries, and an easy way of countering fog (unless the opponent has ghosts) *cough*Lucario lead FTW*cough*.
    Another option could be a T-tar/Hippo/Aboma lead to counter the fog first turn.

WOAH. Freaky. My favorite Number is 94! (its my inside-joke number, see the Freakish Coinsedinces thread)

To stay on topic, I finally beat Dusty (turns out I got his name wrong)
    But the first battle was excruciatingly long:
    Flaafy uses protect!
    Hippopotas misses!
    Marill is parylized anyway!
    Flaafy is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    Hippopotas uses Tackle! It's parylized!

etc. If not for sandstorm, I wouldve been sitting there for a few hours.

Default most annoying

there is no storyline its practically just useful for battling random people over wifi. although there is a system that pits people with similar amounts of victories/loses.
    Last edited by AZIIKO4876; 26th August 2009 at 8:01 AM. Reason: typo

Find me on youtube but i will not be playing pokemon openly there since i upload music and PSN....
    ---------------------
    PO Teirs i play:
    Challenge Cup
    ---------------------
    Wifi Teirs i play:
    OU
    UU
    NU
    NFE
    Baby
    Hacked
    ---------------------

The sunset colluseum is annoying, when you pick the same pokemon as them and its boring, and the neon colluseum annoys me deeply when i end up with a chimchar and a wormadam against your own 'mon
    My pearl team:

This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*

Wow, a lot of people complaining about Sunset Colloseum here, which is my second most favourite Collosseum (the first being Gateway Collosseum). Believe me, 2vs2 Lv.50 All battles on 6-7 set are EPIC, especially when the game randomly gives you stuff like Scarf Kyogre with Water Spout or CM Lugia :>.

On topic

The most annoying things in PBR... let me think...

- 8 set in Sunset Colloseum, where half of the roster is ALWAYS 2 x Roserade, Roselia, Electivire, Electrabuzz and Elekid (lol) + 6 randoms. God, I always lose this set on purpose because its so boring.
    - 6 set in Gateway Colloseum - for being EXTREMELY hard, it took me 1 month to beat, seriously. Thank god it gets easier once you manage to get some decent pokes.
    - Random n00bs on Wi-Fi
    - That every Japanese OU team seems to be Zapdos/Metagross/Latios/Snorlax + 2 randoms (usually Gyarados and Cresselia, sometimes Yanmega and Infernape).
    - Lack of real competitve battlers (besides said Japanese), but then again PBR Random wasn't meant to be competitive (no rules etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya View Post
    Should be Bad things ABOUT PBR.

- It costs $ 50
    - Wifi is horrid.
    _ Wifi Hackers that suck anyway.
    - Guys who play as the CoolGirl cause they're horny (It's True.)
    Well okay you're angry at the game and the bad things you experienced in wifi battles.
    -For me it costed only $40.00 (brand new on eBay, I got a good deal).
    -I wifi using the official Nintendo USB wifi Connector, haven't had any trouble with it for 2 years now (I play Animal Crossing with many people).
    -Yes I agree wifi hackers do suck big time. Can you tell me more about this how and what they hack in the game? :O
    -Now that's funny! Then those players must be teenage boys.

I loose more battles than I win as I did not know your DS pokemon had to be at high levels to complete before transfering them.
    During wifi battles I see "hacked" pocket monsters all the time, meaning:
    lots of shiny ones, some use moves that cannot be learned by their species/type, most of them seem to be at level 100, and they have high critical KO ratios without hodling any special item, and they never miss any attack. >

Neon Colloseum.

Neons not so hard as long as you bring the rental pass you got at the beggining of the game. I really do not what was going though the creators heads when they made sunset though.

I still haven't beaten Sunset Colloseum DX
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)
    I have claimed the almighty Corphish!
        Spoiler:- Other Stuffs:

hmmm most annoying

losing wifi for the first time with a fresh new team
    Uber Abusers which i always beat
    Sometimes sunset colosseum well teh game in it but i love the location

i think that's it
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I hate sunset closeum and that one with the spinning thing.

I despise the sunset coliseum, just like everyone else. I just use a rental pass and good aim in the neon coliseum to get through on the first try usually. The constant Dialga's on Wi-fi is also not fun
    [12:46:24 PM] Garza: yeah yeah
    [12:46:34 PM] Garza: your a tubular troller

mangoes, peaches, and limes

I hated the sunset collisseum along with all the Uber/OU spammers on wifi. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Trainer Brad View Post
    What food does Taco Bell sell? Is it a chicken place like KFC?
    Omg ^

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast