Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

The last battle of set 8 in the last colleseum. That guy is an UbEr AbuSeR, his kyogre's choice scarf is a serious irritation in its own right, I mean come on what can outrun that! And his pokemons stats I swear are way to high. my guys can barely dent them.
    And the final rant is just the fact he uses ubers. They should have thier own colleseum. I feel bad if I beat the 3 trainers before him with ubers.

My shinys

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitar.armaldo View Post
    The last battle of set 8 in the last colleseum. That guy is an UbEr AbuSeR, his kyogre's choice scarf is a serious irritation in its own right, I mean come on what can outrun that! And his pokemons stats I swear are way to high. my guys can barely dent them.
    And the final rant is just the fact he uses ubers. They should have thier own colleseum. I feel bad if I beat the 3 trainers before him with ubers.
    use something with reversal and endure with salac berry
    try to get an extra agility/sword dance on it

btw is 8 the maximum rank on a coluseum??
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113 View Post
    btw is 8 the maximum rank on a coluseum??
    Yes, it is on most. Sunny Park caps at 4 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Yes, it is on most. Sunny Park caps at 4 though.
    aha thanks, since i dont want to get threw sunset coluseum now il get the others maxed out
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Neon colloseum, but I had good aim and usually got Empoleon and Infernape...
    Sunset, Dusty kept destroying me when I fianally got to the end
    Wi-fi battles. Stupid hackers kept ruining my game and the idiot with a full water team realized that having a full water team was a bad idea with my Sunny day/Solarbeam Meganium and Venasaur and he quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarracenia View Post
    Japanese guys ALWAYS play as little girl. It's so obvous that they're guys.
    Why is it obvious, because they're good? Surprise - girls in Japan actually play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Penquin View Post
    come again, since when does a dark beat psychic?
    And my poiny about dark taking on a psychic is there immune to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SimChao View Post
    Why is it obvious, because they're good? Surprise - girls in Japan actually play video games.
    With Japanese 'kawaii culture' and all, and the fact they all wear gear that you wouldn't think a girl would put on their character (school uniform for example) it's pretty safe to assume they're guys. Plus they were playing at times that not many kids in Japan would be online at.
    Wow I'm in need of an updated signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarracenia View Post
    With Japanese 'kawaii culture' and all, and the fact they all wear gear that you wouldn't think a girl would put on their character (school uniform for example) it's pretty safe to assume they're guys. Plus they were playing at times that not many kids in Japan would be online at.
    So because the character is a young girl, all girls who use that character must be young, right? So that must mean that you should only play video games where the main character is your exact gender and age. Well, going by your logic, you must be a pedo for playing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. =D

I've seen your posts. You are one of those elitist "I hate everything that I don't understand" types. If it conflicts with your culture and views, then it is wrong and you have to publicly demean it in the most snide way possible. In a modern world where open-mindedness and tolerence is growing, I hope you realize that you will be viewed by the general public as ignorant scum. Have fun with that.

anyhoo i hate getting into a battle to have the other player pull out first up , and then finding the same person and this time does 1 move after me (faster pokemon) and then gives up again!
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Neon colloseum.... It works like this... I get Noctowl they get Luxray, I get empoleon they get Gyarados I normally always get my Roselia unless its the leaders roselia i cant tell which is mine and Whiscash is always iffy. It works in vice versa to
    Diamond friend code:5241 0521 0009 but please pm me if you must add me
    Me 3rd time through the game team:-45-50-50-41 Roselia-50Luxray-43

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

pople who don't trade Battle Passes just because you crushed them.

The total lack of options for customising trainers.
    The lack of decent TMs to exchange points for.

While the Sunset Colosseum was irritating after a while it did make for some interesting battles. I loved using Poliwhirl (Hypnosis, Protect and Spinda (Teeter Dance) =D

The Neon Colosseum wasn't so bad. I caught on to how the wheel worked fairly early and it was a nice teaching method. For example, I learned that Dialga was a pretty impressive counter to Giratina (Roar of Time). Not that I ever put those two together, I don't really like the new legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine galactic View Post
    Most people don't take Wifi battles so personally. If you already have 60 Friend Passes, you can't accept anymore. Or, they just might not feel like adding your pass to their collection. I already have enough passes full of Ubers and OUs, so I only accept interesting passes now.

Anyway, what I hate is people choosing Courtyard Colosseum on Wifi because they feel they need the Fog-hax to win. Usually ends up screwing them over though.

iam a boy and i want to where the kyogre costume so my charictar will have too be a girl not soo bad tho
    sorry about spelling
    My amazing event darkrai
    On my first SR I got 31 Sp Atk ivs and 29 speed ivs with a Timid Nature.

Lack of red hair on the cool boy.

The various fools who go on Wi-Fi with teams of untrained ubers and expect to win.

Quote Originally Posted by R. New View Post
    The various fools who go on Wi-Fi with teams of untrained ubers and expect to win.
    That's what my n00berkiller, Rotom, is for! Of course, I only use it on Wi-fi seeing as it is pretty rubbish anywhere else.

o god, stop complaining about hacked legends.... cuase u cant bring in hacked legends, even if they do have all legends doesent mean they're hacked. you can get them with out a gameshark or whatever its called

PBR FC: 3179-3113-1956 pm me for a battle
    70% of Serebii uses ultra powerful pokemon otherwise known as ubers, 29% think people with ubers are stupid and do not know how to play the game. If you are one of the 1% who believes ubers are okay in-game, but think rationally enough to say "Ubers are okay, but they belong in their own league."put this into your sig.

i also think should stop whining about ubers people are going to use them

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Tyrant View Post
    Bahaha!! I love that one. So cocky. I love it. Props :P

I hate that stupid Lucky Wheel. I want to smash it to bits.. Stupid, stupid wheel!!
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Is there any specific Pokemon not allowed to battle on WI-FI? I mean any Pokemon that the game locks out (not counting hacks, i mean legit). While i am on the subject, whoever said there was a hidden system which pits you against people of your own strength on WI-FI lied! The first battle i had was against a team with 2 ubers and Pokemon i can only describe as hacked, since i obtained their battle pass, i found out their Pokemon were only level 65 at most while mine were level 80+ (No! it's not just that i am bad at battling! *laughs*) i just think that system is screwed up!
    Last edited by Starrbuck06; 8th January 2008 at 6:24 AM.
    3DS FC: 4425-2845-6719

Pokédex: 718
    Friend Safari
    Pokérus

how could you tell they were hacked?

They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!
    3DS FC: 4425-2845-6719

Pokédex: 718
    Friend Safari
    Pokérus

Quote Originally Posted by Starrbuck06 View Post
    They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!
    People will spend weeks or even months trying to get legendaries with decent stats and the right nature. Unless every single stat had close to 31 for IVs, they probably were legit.

As for the Jynx, it was probably holding a Choice Scarf. Was it using the same moves each time it was out?

They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop.
    I don't know what "the full stop" is, but un-hacked legendary Pokemon can have perfect EVs. There are berries that lower wrongly-placed EVs and then they can be EV trained just like every other Pokemon.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!
    People need to learn what a CHOICE SCARF is.

The fact that courtyard is the best stage, yet you can't turn off the fog :/ (for wifi that is)
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast