Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

I'm fine with most things about the game, despite it many flaws. A rushed game just to get it out asap. although I can do with it since I'm easily pleased. :P

Bu the character customization... where? I mean, yeah, we get to choose some clothes and a trainer title (from a limited, bland list) but it's quite limited compared to the average degree of customization in many other games. Oh and haircuts/headwears; most MUST have a hat, having flowing hair is a no-no or something. So most trainer on wifi looks the same despite there's customization... limited customization.
    Come on, those who likes customizing characters knows what I'm talking about, right? Not all trainers will have short, spiky hair under a cowboy/beretcap. And where are the scarfs and neckerchiefs? XD

As for trainer title, it's a joke... I mean, there's so much limitation on the titles and many of the title just sounds plain silly or unfitting of the type. I mean.. Evil Boy? (If I recall, for the dark types?)

Oh well, I'm a customization addict so I guess that's why I'm so much on it but still, I just wish that the customization would have made the trainer actually look different, just not the same guy wearing different clothes. :P

Long Pointless Rant Over. Thank you. :D

Also, they failed at making it like the good old Stadium series. I miss those...and their minigames. D:
    Diamond: Eddy, 0043 9804 5824
    PBR: 2062-8509-6498
    Feel free to add me, just PM so I can add you back. I play mostly for fun so don't expect epic battles with me. :P
    Lugia Lover Hunter! I want a boxful of lugia so expect me to go stupidly long lengths to get my hands on lugias.. ):

The lack of variety for character costumisation and that bloody fog in the courtyard colloseum.

Quote Originally Posted by LucaEddeh View Post
    I'm fine with most things about the game, despite it many flaws. A rushed game just to get it out asap. although I can do with it since I'm easily pleased. :P

Bu the character customization... where? I mean, yeah, we get to choose some clothes and a trainer title (from a limited, bland list) but it's quite limited compared to the average degree of customization in many other games. Oh and haircuts/headwears; most MUST have a hat, having flowing hair is a no-no or something. So most trainer on wifi looks the same despite there's customization... limited customization.
    Come on, those who likes customizing characters knows what I'm talking about, right? Not all trainers will have short, spiky hair under a cowboy/beretcap. And where are the scarfs and neckerchiefs? XD

As for trainer title, it's a joke... I mean, there's so much limitation on the titles and many of the title just sounds plain silly or unfitting of the type. I mean.. Evil Boy? (If I recall, for the dark types?)

Oh well, I'm a customization addict so I guess that's why I'm so much on it but still, I just wish that the customization would have made the trainer actually look different, just not the same guy wearing different clothes. :P

Long Pointless Rant Over. Thank you.

Also, they failed at making it like the good old Stadium series. I miss those...and their minigames. D:
    DUDE, everything you said is so true! I soo hope they add at least some sort of depth to the character customizing next time around. This is the main problem I have with the game (besides no clauses online- UBERz shuld die). I guess the reason is because I've played a lot of sports games and player differentiation is a staple in that genre...

And as for the Evil Boy for dark types; they have actually have poison type called "poison-tounge lady". All bad. They need to fix those trainer titles.

After all is said and done however, I've still racked up more hours on this game than any other console came. It's hard to mess up Pokemon...
    2010 Phoenix VGC Regionals: Top 8
    2010 USA Nationals: 5th Place
    2010 World Championships: 16th Place

I'm gonna have to go with everyone here and say hackers on wifi. That and uber teams. Sorry to burst your bubble Captain Awesome, but I've already seen Dialga and Palkia side by side fifty times before you.
    Pearl: Frylock 4854 9486 0704

Over 900 playtime hours and proud of it!

I would have to say how weak the Pokémon on the Rental Passes are. I was able to finish the game on the lowest ranks though it took a lot of luck.

what bothers me often is the speed of the close attacks, if you charge your opponent then they walk so terribly slow that it doesn't look realistic anymore.

they should make a game animestyle like you see with that naruto game.

Hackers and uber-users on Wi-Fi, ruins the enjoyment of random battles
    Platinum FC: 4039 3777 5455
    Soul Silver FC:3653 3352 3327
    WHITE FC: 0691 2154 9972

Facing a team of 6 Standard OU teams one after another.

Uber abusers

Hackers.
    Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lowtierhero

Current single team:

Why don't I make a list?

-Limited character customization
    -No storyline, plot, or anything of sorts
    -Most people are annoyed by the oh-so repetative announcer
    -Random WiFi battles just suck for everyone (Ubers and Hackers)
    -The pokemon forget to faint until the announcer tells them to

Pros < Cons

I was hoping for the posibility that Nintendo would make another 3D pokemon game for the Wii. This game was terrible...

Why don't I make a list?

-Limited character customization
    -No storyline, plot, or anything of sorts
    -Most people are annoyed by the oh-so repetative announcer
    -Random WiFi battles just suck for everyone (Ubers and Hackers)
    -The pokemon forget to faint until the announcer tells them to

Pros < Cons

I was hoping for the posibility that Nintendo would make another 3D pokemon game for the Wii. This game was terrible...

I have my surfing pikachu. Life is good for meeeeeee.

"Sooooo... what are you wearing?"
    http://www.corvigryph.deviantart.com/

Here's my card 0044 3885 1394

Person 3 on rank 4 in Stargazer colosseum -,- There's an annoying Probopass who uses Substitute-Double team, it's cowardly to use that technique.
    I'm creating a new team, not ready for any battles.

I hate the Stargazer colosseum after completing the main "story" (if it can be called that).

Particularly the 8th set, although I haven't gone that far yet; the "boss" (Mysterio?) uses ubers in his fight, and since I don't like to use ubers, I find it unfair X(

Double Team.

the annoying set 7 of the masters battle, cant get passed the 2nd person, their pokemon seem to be ev'd with perfect iv's & nature
    Extremely Inactive on serebii. If you need to contact me. Contact me through secure. I am Top Gear at Secure.

the fact that i had to complete all these things just to get a certain hair colour and outfit

but in the end i guess it was worth it, even if it took like 10 hours, because now my character looks awesome

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

I have a sweet character model no matter what so that isn't a bother on my end... However, that announcer gets insanely repetitive really quickly.
    School is pure evil, taking too much of my time.
    Also trying to make a battle tower team... x_X
    Blue from Pokemon Special is my bishie. x3 You know you're jealous.
    Tadashi is my twin now =D
    My pair: Otaku-dono ^_^
    CyberBlastoise is my SPPf husband x3

Because I have such strong evolved pokemon (no ubers) I usually get owned in neon coliseum if I don't have luck.
    I'm a pathological liar!

The lack of sleep/species clause on WiFi....

Up until a few minuits ago I was under the impression at least the former was standard... however I came to see it was not..... (still won with 3HP left on my bronzong that gyro-balled his flamethrowering dragonite away..)
    - Anything I say can and will be used against me.

the Sunset coleseum
    i also hate when the receptionist woman wont shut up

find shinys you can't catch it's so annoying
    My amazing event darkrai
    On my first SR I got 31 Sp Atk ivs and 29 speed ivs with a Timid Nature.

I dislike the fact you can't have random 6 vs 6. 3 vs 3s are pretty annoying. The games are too short, and the outcome is pretty much apparent from the word go. There just isn't enough pokemon in the team to switch around to help yourself. I prefer 6 vs 6 were fights are more long and varied.

Also, yes, lots of people user ubers, but most are unskilled. My relicanth headsmashed a mewtwo to death, and my shucklle took on a Mewtwo, Palkia and Giratina and beat all 3!
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: BenRai 1160 7593 0196

I think its unfair that they do have near perfect ivs (i believe its been proven) so they are trying to make it unfair
    Click on ^ to prevent it from death This means YOU!!!

pearl fc=2664-3107-0591

I agree with everybody on the Neon and Sunset Colleseums
    aaron @ MMC
    PSN: xAaronH
    Twitter: xaaronh
    3DS FC: 0516-7290-3849
    White FC: 1764-4289-7486
    Leave a VM if you add me.

It is repetitive but the neon colosseum, for me not only do I end up with out my best pokemon but the opponent gets lots of critical hits and I never seem to hit.
    pbr fc: 0646-0621-2212
    pearl fc:2105-9996-9326

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast